• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15th media lying that Jang Song-Thaek was fed to attack dogs?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-25597324

It sounds like something out of a Quentin Tarantino movie. Rumours are flying that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ordered his uncle, Jang Song Thaek, and five aides executed by being stripped naked and placed in a cage with 120 attack dogs.

The Straits Times is a respectable and widely read publication, but it's often been accused of being the mouthpiece of Singapore's ruling party and is staunchly anti-communist - so political bias is possible.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ordered his uncle, Jang Song Thaek, and five aides executed by being stripped naked and placed in a cage with 120 attack dogs.

bloody damn lie, they do anything just to discredit North Korea ... :mad:

the truth is out .. they only used 118 dogs :oIo:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Straits Times is a respectable and widely read publication, but it's often been accused of being the mouthpiece of Singapore's ruling party and is staunchly anti-communist - so political bias is possible. [/I]

I read the same BBC article as well. Just goes to show how 'respected' the Shitty Times is considered outside of this island.
In fact, I think they were being rather too kind in their assessment of this 'newspaper'.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And they didn't deliberately starve the dogs; they just didn't have enough after fat boy ate up the dog food.

bloody damn lie, they do anything just to discredit North Korea ... :mad:

the truth is out .. they only used 118 dogs :oIo: