• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

麦迪娜 买买提 another uyghur chiobu married to han chinese

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol! Some source claim tat m&d ancestors are from China Yunnan black minorities! So your nick is also represent tat u are pig? Why condemn pig? So condemning pig will simply give u 72 virgins afterlife! I truly believe it
Come on pervert. Don't argue with a man! You won't win. Is that the best you got? Pfft

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on pervert. Don't argue with a man! You won't win. Is that the best you got? Pfft
So u agreed with it! But i cant refrain from eating pork becos it is just too delicious! I'm not arguing with u! What make u think that I'm arguing with u? Dont be so paranoid like a gal having menses!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice to know that. I thought they got that firm bust and bum because of pork and lard.
No is not becos of pork and lard! I dunno when gym become so attractive to chinese gals! Recently, most sexy chio bu go gym and build their bum! Boobs wise tw gals always focus on building boobs and now bum also!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No is not becos of pork and lard! I dunno when gym become so attractive to chinese gals! Recently, most sexy chio bu go gym and build their bum! Boobs wise tw gals always focus on building boobs and now bum also!
If I was a girl, I would faint after reading your posts. That's fucking creepy ..

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was a girl, I would faint after reading your posts. That's fucking creepy ..
Here is forum man! Dont get too serious! I scare u might have high blood pressure! Here is also famous for being creepy! Dont tell me tat u are actually a gal! I only know ginfreely is gal which peo claim here but she can be an agua!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is forum man! Dont get too serious! I scare u might have high blood pressure! Here is also famous for being creepy! Dont tell me tat u are actually a gal! I only know ginfreely is gal which peo claim here but she can be an agua!
LOL.. nah I know this forum comprises of a .... bunch of folks.. That's why I boarded in to have fun.. dark fun indeed

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. nah I know this forum comprises of a .... bunch of folks.. That's why I boarded in to have fun.. dark fun indeed
Glad to hear tat and hope it is true! U keep venting anger on chink and i really scare u might get into mental hospital aft coming this forum

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad to hear tat and hope it is true! U keep venting anger on chink and i really scare u might get into mental hospital aft coming this forum
I only target those chinks who can't behave like human beings. I am not such a terrible person to go and put all 1 billion + chinese in the same basket of course. And plus I don't take shit personally. All of us on this forum are anonymous for a reason because we don't have balls big enough to go out there and whack each other. It isn't practical and worth it.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only target those chinks who can't behave like human beings. I am not such a terrible person to go and put all 1 billion + chinese in the same basket of course.
How u determine chinks cant behave like human beings? U are quite interesting person as u can see chink peo behavior in this forum!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
How u determine chinks cant behave like human beings? U are quite interesting person as u can see chink peo behavior in this forum!
Very simple. If they support China, then you know they are freaking stupid twisted fucks. My interest is only to retaliate against the bullies. What they do in East Turkestan, Mongolia and Tibet is beyond normal. It's unacceptable. Apart from that, I don't give a fuck about if the chinks live or die. Just don't create trouble for others. The rest is ok

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple. If they support China, then you know they are freaking stupid twisted fucks. My interest is only to retaliate against the bullies. What they do in East Turkestan, Mongolia and Tibet is beyond normal. It's unacceptable. Apart from that, I don't give a fuck about if the chinks live or die. Just don't create trouble for others. The rest is ok
Your signature written is u hate all chinks! Plus u have kpkb the msian and sg chinks and now u say u only hate chink tat support china! U are making me very confusing! Anyway, nice chatting with u! Hope tat my comment to u is not view as a argument! Live happily and man live with no regrets!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your signature written is u hate all chinks! Plus u have kpkb the msian and sg chinks and now u say u only hate chink tat support china! U are making me very confusing! Anyway, nice chatting with u! Hope tat my comment to u is not view as a argument! Live happily and man live with no regrets!
Done. I have removed my manifesto. I don't think I enjoy posting a lot of negative sentiments. Good night.