• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

马英九 to CNN: will NEVER ask USA to fight for Taiwan

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2010/05/bravo-ma-ying-jiu-told-cnn-never-ask.html

Friday, May 07, 2010

<!-- Begin .post --> Bravo Ma Ying Jiu told CNN, NEVER Ask USA to Fight for Taiwan

China Post News URL
Radio Taiwan News URL
Yahoo Taiwan News URL

Bravo for President Ma!

It had been a very classic strategy for US to divide and conquer this world, inducing brothers to war and slaughter each other and fell to control of US superpower. I am glad this is not going to work any much further. Stupid dumb Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew also fell for this filthy trick that he kept spending Singaporean tax dollar to buy US weapons trying to fight against Malaysia in his famiLEE LEEgime's defense policy all these decades since separation from Malaysian federation.

In the past since WW2 until today, US caused the world to be very divided to it's own strategic advantage, they ploys are very simple and obvious, and there are too many examples besides this on across the straits of Taiwan. The entire Europe was divided in East & West during Cold War; it stopped only after the fall of Berlin Walls; The entire Germany was divided into East & West and West Germans spent tax dollars in huge amounts on USA's weapons to prepare to fight with their own brothers in East Germany; Koreans are divided into North & South killing millions of their own brothers at the ploys of US; Vietnam was divided into North & South waring for 11 years under the manipulations and ploys of the USA, killing millions of their own brothers.

During all these wars, US earned huge profits via arms and ammunition sales, and they gain global strategic controls in these bloody process.

At this moment, Obama govt is still in Iraq and Afghanistan wars, it is not different in middle east, Arab brothers such as Iraqis Iranians Kuwaitis Afghans etc are killing their own Arabian brothers buying the weapons from US using their oil wealth. Bloodbath does not stop for past decades. Iran-Iraq wars went on for 8 years from 1980-1988, it was Arab brothers killing each other for the sake for USA and spending oil wealth on US weapons, Saddam was sadly acting as the dog for Washington, to war Khomeini's soldiers.

I am very happy to see Asian leaders learning smart and avoiding to fall for the lame ploy and strategy of USA in Pacific Region. Bravo to Ma Ying Jiu!

AIT welcomes President Ma's comments in CNN interview
<hr style="margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px;" color="#d5d5d5" size="1" width="100%"> <!-- /title --> <!-- content -->
The American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) said that the US welcomes the recent reductions of cross-strait tensions that President Ma Ying-jeou referred to in a recent CNN interview. The AIT is the de facto US embassy in Taiwan.

The AIT made the statement through an e-mail by its spokesman Chris Kavanugh. He was responding to a question on how the US interpreted Ma's most controversial comment. Ma had said that "we will never ask the American to fight for Taiwan". Ma made the comment in the interview with CNN host Christiane Amanpour which was broadcast on April 30.

The AIT said that there has been no change to US policy towards Taiwan. The US has a One China policy and is also obligated to provide Taiwan with defensive weapons in the Taiwan Relations Act.

Meanwhile, the Beijing-based newspaper China Daily quoted Chinese experts as saying that Ma's remark shows his determination to push for better ties across the Taiwan Strait.

But there have been differing views over the president's remarks in Taiwan. The Government Information Office Minister said on Monday that Ma's remarks did not preclude Washington from helping Taiwan defend itself. He said the United States could decide on its own whether to come to Taiwan's defense.
But opposition politician Hsiao Bi-khim on Sunday accused Ma of undermining national security. She said Ma eliminated the vagueness Washington has deliberately maintained on how it would respond to a possible Chinese attack against Taiwan.

posted by uncleyap at 4:05 PM

jw5

Loyal
Ma was very clever.
He said that Taiwan would never ask the USA for help, but he didn't say that Taiwan would never accept any offer of help.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ma was very clever.
He said that Taiwan would never ask the USA for help, but he didn't say that Taiwan would never accept any offer of help.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/politics/

台灣不用美保護?

馬英九總統日前接受美國CNN衛星連線專訪,在記者三度追問下,說出「我們永遠不會要求美國為台灣而戰。」...(詳全文)

He smarter than before indeed.

If I got a problem I should be asking my own brother to help me. Not ask an outsider to come to my own house to help me beat up my own brother. I don't want to get used by outsiders. I am not as stupid as old dog thief LKy to do this stupid act.

The US filthy tactics had always been to manipulate the world by using one brother against another by stirring up disputes in between them and get them to war and kill each others, buying US arms and weapons with their family assets. When the combined strength of the brother neutralized each other and drop towards zero, they are all weaken and vulnerable at US's mercy, the entire region will be easily manipulated by US effortlessly. Other regional nations affect by war will beg US to interfere because they are frightened by wars. That had been how US gained global strategic control in the past.

Saddam is the example of idiots used by USA as running dogs and then killed after enough using him to bite Kuwait and Iran both brothers of Iraq.

Brothers should team up and join strength instead and be united to face aggressive big bullies such as the USA. Then there is no room nor strength for US to exploit and bully globally.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah this type of strategy games the Chinese are very good at it.

If you go check out news release by US state dept on Mar31 something very interesting happened.

Exactly at the same time, China changed approach and agreed to more sanctions for Iran. This Iran matter is something very impt to US, especially with pressure from Israel lobby. China was against sanctions and with its security council vote it could block any sanctions.

In return, the US repeat their support for one china policy and that Tibet is part of China.

So i am not surprised if there is shift in US policy. Military wise they know they cannot afford to fight a confrontational war against China. The price is too high for both sides. Instead they prefer to concentrate on areas of strategic interest for them - Israel, middle east (oil), Afghanistan, pakistan. So would not be surprised if there was a grand bargain with the Chinese. US don't touch Taiwan/Tibet and China don't touch pakistan, afghanistan, Iran.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
If anybody thinks that the USA helps other countries out of the goodness and kindness of their collective hearts, they must be very naive.
There's always something in it for them.