• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

马英九 is facing IMPEACHMENT !

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
DPP don't have enough parliamentary seats but will be in principle and political position initiating Presidential Impeachment Motion against Ma Ying Jiu soon. This is their posture after the protest and procession and seat-in on last weekend.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090521/5/1jw2s.html

蔡英文:黨團提罷免總統是對政府施政不滿意

<label> </label> 更新日期:<q>2009/05/21 13:52</q>
(中央社記者卞金峰基隆市21日電)民進黨立院黨團將提案罷免總統馬英九,民進黨主席蔡英文今天在基隆指出,這雖然要過關不容易,但卻表示,他們對於馬政府一年執政的評價是「不滿意!」

2225164116.jpg

自由時報報導指出,517大遊行後,民進黨決定要推動罷免馬總統及兩岸經濟合作架構協議(ECFA)公投,立院黨團總召柯建銘也表明黨團將提案罷免馬總統。
對此,蔡英文今天前往基隆進行縣市長候選人輔選時指出,這是民進黨對於馬政府一年來施政的總評價態度,就是他們對馬政府的施政是不滿意的。

她說,雖然這個案子要過關很困難,因為民進黨在立法院的席次不夠,但他們還是會提,這是做個態度上表示及評價。980521

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You support ah bian or mah ying jiu?

Neither!

I am against Separatism. I am against Totalitarian.

I can learn something from Ah Bian (阿扁), his resolve and resilience in political fight. I hate his greed. I disagree with his separatism.

I can commend Ah Gao (阿九)for his anti-corruption efforts. He set good example with that. But like the famiLEE LEEgime he misled his people into high expectation and displayed over-ego and over-confident and he over-commited in his election promisses. He promised 马上就好! WAF! What a joke! Within less than a year he admitted that 总统不好干。He tot his job would be easy, that was naive - like a boy, and when he found out that wasn't as easy, he Kao-Peh-Kao-Bu, like Ah Pek.

But he isn't going to resign, and his opposition now want to Impeach him. :biggrin::wink::p

As for his anti-corruption, I had yet seen him get his hands on Lee Deng Hui (阿辉), that greedy bastard is so old like our old dog thief, if 阿九 does not get 阿辉 quickly, he might die, like Suharto. 阿辉 's wife shipped 45 crates of US Dollar cash to USA, and got stopped by US custom, when KMT lost the presidential election to 阿扁, that is surely similar to 阿扁's full vault-room of cash, which are all flithy corruption $$$$$$.

Got to either hang or shoot all these greedy bastards.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, I hope you are not becoming 墙头草。。。

I have my very own political stand, un-affected by other politicians and I am very firm. I don't compromise. I can work with other politicians with retaining my own values and views, I know how to disagree, I know how to cooperate. I don't blindly follow and I am not convinced unless there is solid substance. I don't respect unless someone deserve it.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
No politician is perfect

All the good Taiwanese have become successful businessmen

Politics is just a comical side show in Taiwan and the media is very good at playing it up

If you want Taiwan parliament to be lead by a good man, be prepared to wait long long

If you want to hear of Taiwanese success stories, follow their business news

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
No politician is perfect

Politics is just a comical side show in Taiwan and the media is very good at playing it up

If you want Taiwan parliament to be lead by a good man, be prepared to wait long long

Therefore the political position towards Taiwan politics and politicians have to be ISSUE-BASED, I recognized. I can neither be all for nor all against any party nor leader there. I need to adopt position according to issues.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You support ah bian or mah ying jiu?

The fact that U ask that question means that U dun understand idiot Yap. He doesnt support anyone just like how he always claim he isnt an SDP member. He support any and every idiot who protest against the government even if its for a totally wrong cause

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Therefore the political position towards Taiwan politics and politicians have to be ISSUE-BASED, I recognized. I can neither be all for nor all against any party nor leader there. I need to adopt position according to issues.

Taiwan will never run out of issues. And the media will always talk about it to increase viewership.

Hence your position will continue change and change

You mentioned Lee Teng Hui in your previous post. He might be a traitor in your eyes, but for a lot of southern Taiwanese respect him because he wrestled presidential power out of Chiang's cronies in KMT, and gave it back to the people. They see him as the first true champion of Democracy in Taiwanese politics.

Alot of Taiwanese already regard their political system as a joke and just concentrate on making money from China. Maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously as well.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that U ask that question means that U dun understand idiot Yap. He doesnt support anyone just like how he always claim he isnt an SDP member. He support any and every idiot who protest against the government even if its for a totally wrong cause

Uncle Yap is a righteous man

But his inability to see the world beyond black and white is his downfall

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
No politician is perfect

it would definitely be made perfect when chee soon juan returns there to re-unite with his taiwanese in-laws:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey uy.

why u gone global now n no longer concentrate in local politics instead? what does happening in taiwan fuck care to us? chee doesn't even bother although his own in-laws are taiwanese. why should we be then?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee

hey uy.why u gone global now n no longer concentrate in local politics instead? what does happening in taiwan fuck care to us? chee doesn't even bother although his own in-laws are taiwanese. why should we be then?

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

you are fucking jealous!

go get a job and stop being a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

did you had your menses lately chao ah kwa?

LOL

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah yap, who are you talking about???..."cooperate"???...perhaps before they realised you were a crackpot loon JBJ/Ng and Dr Chee were prepared to entertain your antics, well i guess they had little choice since no one else wanted to help out...now everyone knows you for what you are...a one man self-righteous anarchist loon that no one in the real world takes seriously...just providing sideshow entertainment with your buffoonery in public places like your 'second home' @ havelock road
I have my very own political stand, un-affected by other politicians and I am very firm. I don't compromise. I can work with other politicians with retaining my own values and views, I know how to disagree, I know how to cooperate. I don't blindly follow and I am not convinced unless there is solid substance. I don't respect unless someone deserve it.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah yap, who are you talking about???..."cooperate"???...perhaps before they realised you were a crackpot loon JBJ/Ng and Dr Chee were prepared to entertain your antics, well i guess they had little choice since no one else wanted to help out...now everyone knows you for what you are...a one man self-righteous anarchist loon that no one in the real world takes seriously...just providing sideshow entertainment with your buffoonery in public places like your 'second home' @ havelock road

:wink: You still have long way to learn. :cool: slowly.