• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

韩苏美 visited my HDB block in East Coast GRC

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful , smart and respected is her trade mark..

Compare to Indran.. She sneak in cannot compare

LBW - Ugly and stupid - only fuck around within the ping pong table.

Tin Tin - act cute not natural.. Now she act serious become very fake.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you see a "handsome" guy with a ponytail? :biggrin:

I think that "handsome" ponytail guy is bluffing people and women all around. When election is announced, he disappears, probably only to reappear after election is over and the dust settled, with another story again.

jw5

Loyal
I think that "handsome" ponytail guy is bluffing people and women all around. When election is announced, he disappears, probably only to reappear after election is over and the dust settled, with another story again.

No lah bro, I think that he really helps out during election time, but he probably does it as much for the fun as to help the opposition.
There are several in this forum who know what he has done previously, including GMS. :wink: