• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

妇女诉:打包面粉粿 多一包辣椒酱需另付四角钱

SBFNews

妇女诉:打包面粉粿 多一包辣椒酱需另付四角钱​

余明飞

/
新明日报

发布 /
2023年5月13日 03:16 PM

面粉粿摊位助手指辣椒酱纯手工制作,成本很高。(余明飞摄)

妇女打包面粉粿,要求多给一包辣椒酱时被告知,需额外支付四角钱,直呼难以接受。

摊位助手解释,辣椒酱是独家配方,纯手工制作,成本很高。
连女士(56岁,行政员)周二(5月9日)到盛港一带的芬维尔(Fernvale)小贩中心打包了一份面粉粿,摊位助手当时给了一包辣椒酱,但她觉得不够,因此要求多拿一包,怎料被告知需要额外支付四角钱,让她难以接受。

“我听说过辣椒酱要收钱,但没听过收费这么贵的。”

她受访绘述,虽然心中不满,但当下并未质问对方,拿了食物后便离开小贩中心。

嫌三包辣椒酱不够 食客与摊贩起争执

《新明日报》记者星期五(12日)走访面粉粿摊位,档口外贴着告示,注明每份打包只提供一包辣椒酱,若要额外的,得再付四角钱。

摊位助手:独家配方 成本高​

摊位助手阿梅(30岁)受访时解释,店内辣椒酱纯手工制作,成本很高所以不得不收费。

“辣椒酱是我们的独家配方,制作麻烦而且还需要用机器单独包装。我们也担心有人会乱拿太多。”

她说,开店至今并未接到任何顾客投诉,需要打包额外辣椒酱的顾客也不介意付费。

顾客林先生告诉记者,辣椒酱虽然贵,但毕竟摊位已经免费提供一包了,所以可以理解额外收费的做法。

“反正一包也够吃,你要多吃就多付。”

完整报道,请翻阅2023年5月13日的《新明日报》。

ChinaCommunistSG

What is wrong to collect more money ? If you don’t believe , pls ask Mr Ngiam. According to Mr Ngiam, it was Lee Kuan Yew who scolded him for not collecting more money from citizens

This stall appears PRC but the last time I was there, I thought I heard them speaking Thai
When I moved nearer to double check why got what appears to be Thai women selling chinese food with china name, they gave me an aggressive stare and asked me what am I looking at.
Anyone can confirm if this stall staffed by Thai women?

What did I say about the newer 'hawker centres' that are actually non-aircon food courts managed by F&B cronies? :rolleyes:

30a6b53006d770ac5883e1b438084def

It's not even some big secret. This regime had already provided you with the information. :wink:

Hawker Centres Managed by NEA-appointed Operators​

https://www.nea.gov.sg/corporate-fu...er-centres-managed-by-nea-appointed-operators

1​
Bukit Canberra Hawker Centre
2​
Bukit Panjang Hawker Centre and Market
3​
Ci Yuan Hawker Centre
4​
Fernvale Hawker Centre and Market
5​
Hawker Centre @ Our Tampines Hub
6​
Jurong West Hawker Centre
7​
Kampung Admiralty Hawker Centre
8​
One Punggol Hawker Centre
9​
Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre
10​
Senja Hawker Centre
11​
Yishun Park Hawker Centre
12​
New Upper Changi Road Blk 208B (Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre)
13​
Old Airport Road Blk 51 (51 Old Airport Road Food Centre and Shopping Mall)
14​
Toa Payoh Lorong 5 Blk 75
15​
Whampoa Drive Blk 90 (Whampoa Drive Makan Place/Whampoa Food Centre)
16​
Whampoa Drive Blk 91/92 (Whampoa Drive Makan Place/Whampoa Market)
17​
Yishun Ring Road Blk 104/105 (Chong Pang Market and Food Centre)

Limpeh came across a new opened hokkien mee stall near my place where every damn thing is optional. Additional prawns $2. Additional sotong $2. Additional chili $1 and fried lard $2. So now your normal $5 hokkien mee become a $12 hokkien mee after upsized.
Limpeh think it will close shop within half a year as the kopitiam is located at a ulu spot.