• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

刘程强胜康熙,不愧为千古圣君。开端工人党盛世!!!

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Low 为了大清江山设计 and did the right thing to 废太子...不愧为千古一帝

only a 小人 will like me will think he have 私心 and 力保太子

i am here to swallow my shit.... and apologise for my 小人 judgement

this totally ignore the dynamics of the low- yaw relationship.... he will go if Low ask him to.... but Low will not... their personal loyalty goes too deep and that is the problem

even if we ignore the dynamics ... Yaw has no power base of his own.... he screw up and he is not the leader....

it is clear that he is under Low patronage now and some cadres are probably baying for blood now....

this is no anwar-mahathir split.... Yaw was nothing without Low and he is less than that now.....

even if he refuse to quit and Low cant sack him personally because the exco dun wan to ... he can stil convene conference and get majority votes to sack him...

if you dunno shit, read the WP constitution,...
http://wp.sg/our-organisation/our-constitution/

this guy was all wrong all along .... now he is till misleading people with his ignorance...

any1 who doubt low's personal clout in the party is a stupid cock... especially now

吾皇万岁万岁万万岁!!!

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are already superior to an insect by saying this. Sorry if it doesn't reassure you much because I know it's just an insect, albeit a fat one and laid its eggs in a village of idiots.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are already superior to an insect by saying this. Sorry if it doesn't reassure you much because I know it's just an insect, albeit a fat one and laid its eggs in a village of idiots.

I been blasting many seniors just because I was right for 3 weeks... being right for so long has make my head too big... now I eat shit
:mad::mad:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kangxi is the greatest leader not only of China, but also that of the world.....Low is nowhere near him......Just based on their handling of their Crown Prince, Kangxi is much more superior:

1. Kangxi only sacked the Crown Prince after thorough investigations (both public and secret), and not based on any wild unproven rumours;

2. Instead of immediate sacking, Kangxi calmly suspended the Crown Prince from his duty upon the completion of the investigation to show his confidence and skill in crisis management....The WP goes into panic mode and sack their Crown Prince without any proof of guilt or innocence;

3. Kangxi gave the Crown Prince the chance to prove himself in governing, only decide to sack him after he failed the test.....According to most report, WP's Crown Prince has also been given a chance to prove himself, most people say he had done a good job as MP, yet still get sacked...;

4....There are some other points which I do not want to elaborate any further becos I don't want to offend people here as well as not giving any advice to WP which I no longer support....But you can easily find that out by watching the show 7pm Ch8 show....

Hence Kangxi is a worthy great leader. Even by modern day standard, very few world leaders can be compared with him. Even President Obama, widely hailed as The Great Messiah Lord Barry The Most Merciful, is nowhere compared to the truly great Kangxi......and you're making Low look embarassed by making such ridiculous comparison.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHen Low never did anything, you complain, when he chop off the head, you also complain where is thner consistency

刘程强 was not indecisive like 康熙, who because he wan to be a benevolent ruler, continue to tolerate Yinreng nonsense....

康熙 even reinstate the Yinreng which show that he is a bias father who did not cut off cleanly like Low

Yaw may have done a good job as MP, but he has not only show himeself to a coward, he have shown himself to be a quitter and more morally deficient and decadent than all PAP members...

he has run away from when there is no need to....
He has shown that even though he did extra NS ... he will be the 1st to run oversea if there is a war, forsaking father and mother,m family and all..

therefore Low was right to sack him even though he was a good MP because he will only be a fair weather MP.... in wartime, he will not only be a translator but worse... a deserter... deserter is much worst than civilian translator like LKY .... no1 was dependin on LKY to fight the Japanese.. we will be depending on Yaw... he leave us to be hanged by Japanese

you no longer support WP is your personal choice.... why change your stance because of others...

I do not change my stance because of forum flaming .... if Goh meng seng is right, i sarport him, if he ish dua pao xian, i flame him... same for scoo and other,
I dun care if the same people called me Dr Ong, PAPPIES DOG, or WP INSECT..... if my stance is same as Dr Ong, then so be it ,....

I dun wan to be like scoo or GMS ... changing position without explaining .... PUI...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kangxi is the greatest leader not only of China, but also that of the world.....Low is nowhere near him......Just based on their handling of their Crown Prince, Kangxi is much more superior:

1. Kangxi only sacked the Crown Prince after thorough investigations (both public and secret), and not based on any wild unproven rumours;

2. Instead of immediate sacking, Kangxi calmly suspended the Crown Prince from his duty upon the completion of the investigation to show his confidence and skill in crisis management....The WP goes into panic mode and sack their Crown Prince without any proof of guilt or innocence; .

You cannot compare Kanxi in this episode lah, the crown prince was influenced by his subjects to usurp the thrown when the emperor was in the battle field. Kanxi knows his son did not have the gut to do him harm so there must be more than meet the eyes that prompted him to carry out thorough investigations on the matter. Whereas Yaw was hounded by hornets including its Queen bees from SPH and was chased into WP camp until LKY got frustrated with no choice but to chase him out.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't respond to brocoli because I dislike the volatile manner in which he alternates between attacking different parties and then seems to backtrack.

I remember just last night he was absolutely sure about your real life ID to the extent of declaring his "insight" here.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't respond to brocoli because I dislike the volatile manner in which he alternates between attacking different parties and then seems to backtrack.

I remember just last night he was absolutely sure about your real life ID to the extent of declaring his "insight" here.

He seems/sounds like a young chap to me. Probably not more than 18. I can understand.

One thing that struck me was his willingness to apologise, something most forummers don't see the need to do.

And speculations are part of the world. At least there is no hypocrisy in doing so clearly knowing that the truth is otherwise (the usual case of the fat insect) while Broc knew he did not have the truth, so stopped.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He seems/sounds like a young chap to me. Probably not more than 18. I can understand.

One thing that struck me was his willingness to apologise, something most forummers don't see the need to do.

And speculations are part of the world. At least there is no hypocrisy in doing so clearly knowing that the truth is otherwise (the usual case of the fat insect) while Broc knew he did not have the truth, so stopped.

He sounds young, but certainly not under 19. If he is, I tok.

OK, the ability to apologize is good. But since GMS has provided me with insect feelers (its called feelers, not needles unlike what GMS said), I shall use them first to sense what direction he is going 1st.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

what do you mean by volatile manner in which I alternates between attacking different parties..

please quote my posts like I did before you make your baseless accusations ...

it is different parties who are changin positions... I did not change my position

not me, it was low who change his stance, after which did i continue to flame WP ???

it was you and scoo and ram who flip flop... not me...

it was GMS who say he dunno and then say he need time to analyse and then say he knew all along..

it was GMS who hound wp insects saying they are the 1 who sabo Yaw....

it was skpunggol who hounded WP and even now after the whole affair ended still carrying on forensic analysis...

I am bery satisfied with low's answer more than satisfied more than impressed and so are the hawker centres uncles and aunties...

I was the 1 who consistantly maintain it was not the affair but how the affair was handle..., I was also the 1 who say it is no1 fault but Yaw fault... did I hound unknown WP WBs like GMS ... ???? why didnt I ???
because I represent the swing voters who dun care bout such stuff... he was barking up the wrong tree stirring all the hornet nests... stupid

I admit I was impatient and wanted answers immediately but this is social media... Yaw just boast he was on top 10 for all the the social media ranking.... so all the swing voters and neutral and gen Ys gen Z like my self would want answer immediately.... nothing wrong with that... I use to comment on Yaw wall all the time.. latest he respond within a few hr, usually within a few min...

you guys dunno facebook so you think I am hounding him but it is Yaw who was inconsistent, it was Yaw who shut his facebook ..not me

whether you wan to read or respond to my posting is not problem... ... it is your loss not mine ....I put a lot of effort in my postings and I quote carefully

you can go on swallowing shit for all I care. 1st over all Tan Jiak Sai, 2nd over Yaw Gate ... this is very disconcerting because it show the quality of Opp supporters, you swallow all kind of rubbish who claim they are opp... and encourage all kind of charlatans to come in crowding out space for real talent like Yee JJ

or you can wait for scoo to start parroting me before you pay attention...

this is the 2nd time scoo start parroting me ... i was the 1 who hounded nice goot consistently from the get go ... on the other hand scoo was always being polite to nice gook because nice gook talk politely .... I just tell the hard truth, jarring, grating like truth are suppose to be.. I am not a fucking hypocrite like nice gook

am I sure who Perspective is ?? I dunno, if I know I wun ask ... I am not pig headed like you ah peks.....

I am rude but so is the truth so get over it...

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sounds young, but certainly not under 19. If he is, I tok.

OK, the ability to apologize is good. But since GMS has provided me with insect feelers (its called feelers, not needles unlike what GMS said), I shall use them first to sense what direction he is going 1st.

you and scoo and co are getting all confused .... you think I have an agenda thyat is why you are wary even when you know I am right ... I dun have agenda ... i just say it LOUD and DIRECT like RON RON and Ivebert

I also disclose my rationale .... you guys can bang your head on my agenda ... and syill dun get iot because it staring right in your face....

use your feeler on nice gook ...

and before you start diggin up my thread...

I was supportive of Yaw previously in this thread

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....more-political-mature-than-all-of-chiu-idiots

because he has principles and not vote any rubbish opposition but only quality opp

this is inline with my 2 party system stance that not even WP insects are proclaiming loudly....