• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Should I break up with him?” – Taiwanese Woman is Mad That Her BF is Afraid of Cockroaches

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Should I break up with him?” – Taiwanese Woman is Mad That Her BF is Afraid of Cockroaches

Cockroaches are insects that are usually associated with filth. That being said, many people would resort to killing it once they see a cockroach. However, it seems that not every one is comfortable with that.

Just over 2 days ago, a girl from Taiwan shared her experience onto an anonymous blog about this exact issue.

In her blog she said, “I’ve been with my boyfriend for over a year and 3 months ago, we’ve decided to move in and live together. Recently, I saw a huge cockroach at our place, and I told my boyfriend about it.”

She mentioned that when she spoke to her boyfriend about it, he didn’t give her any response. She then took his silence as a response that he will get it sorted.

Just over 2 days ago, while her boyfriend was showering, he suddenly screamed, and she ran to the bathroom door.

"Before I could even ask him, he ran out of the bathroom and shouted saying that the huge cockroach is in there,” she said.

She mentioned that she looked at him in disbelief and told him that, “If you saw it, why didn’t you just kill it?”

Her boyfriend then told her that he is afraid of cockroaches, and this angered her more. She got so mad that she told her boyfriend that he was useless and proceeded to take care of the cockroach.

But what her boyfriend didn’t expect is that when she said she’ll “take care of the cockroach”, she meant it literally.

“The next day, my boyfriend found a box underneath my bed and screamed when he opened it up. He was shocked and disgusted that I was taking care of the cockroach.”

Her boyfriend then got really mad and told her that if she continues to “take care” of the cockroach, he will leave her and she told him to get out of the house.

She then ended the post asking if she should break up with her boyfriend as he is afraid of cockroaches.

Can’t guys be afraid of cockroaches?

Many netizens were also shocked with her behaviour and here’s what some of them said:

“That’s such a weird mentality to have, why can’t guys be afraid of cockroaches?”

Another said, “You treat cockroaches like your pet? I don’t think you’re okay!”

Link: https://worldofbuzz.com/should-i-break-up-w...of-cockroaches/

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
林北 also hate cockroaches, especially those that fly and those that gather along Orchard Road and inside Lucky Plaza every Sunday....

KATSARIDAPHOBIA
(◕‿◕✿) FEAR OF ROACHES

Katsaridaphobia is the morbid and irrational fear of cockroaches. Now, most people do find roaches to be disgusting and creepy. However, people with the phobia of roaches take this fear to the extreme. Please watch the video clip to understand what Katsaridaphobia all is about.

Symptoms of Katsaridaphobia

Generally, symptoms of Katsaridaphobia include extreme fear of cockroaches, and just generally feeling uncomfortable or anxious when exposed to cockroaches, or any environment that they may dwell in. If the level of fear is high enough, exposure may cause a panic attack. Panic attacks are heightened levels of fear and anxiety during which the sufferer experiences a variety of physical symptoms. These symptoms include rapid heartbeat, difficulty breathing, weakness, fainting, dizziness, tingling or numbness in the hands, an extreme sense of terror, feeling a loss of control, and chest pain

Treatment for Katsaridaphobia

Go to Thailand that serves the weirdest dish anyone couldn’t imagine to be edible to get eaten. PAP of SG wants to bring this into SG now. Somewhere in Isan and in the North part of Thailand, many market stall vendors sell deep fried insects. Yes, those nasty mutts you saw crawling or hopping in your backyard or flying in your room and lands on your face are served on the dinner table. Some of which are crickets, silkworm, bee larvae, grasshoppers, giant water bugs, ant eggs and of course the friend of every housewife, the cockroaches. Thais (Thailand) love the blend taste of these creepy creatures more like of a prawns or popcorn. However, if these insects are cook together with other spices like garlic, onions and chilies they create a penetrating taste most Thais love to nibble during snacks. Serving certain kinds of insects is part to Thailand’s preserved culture that has been practiced throughout the years though not all Thais gain appetite from these loathsome beings. Generally, they aren’t widely accepted as an option to fill up your stomach. It’s also quite challenging for most people to have even just one bite of this extraordinary snacks. Thais are really something, they have a strange yet wonderful culture that made them stand out among the rest.

Watch the video below for the remedy of Karsaidaphobia :

Attachments

• cockraches.mp4
    1.5 MB