• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘How to raise children here?' Man 'lured' into erotic massage parlour at Bishan

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore News
www.asiaone.com

'How to raise children here?' Man 'lured' into erotic massage parlour at Bishan​

May 13, 2023published at 12:02 PMByAisha Hassan
13052023_man_tiktok.jpg
Screengrab/TikTok/Paaladin

Sometimes a wave is just a wave, other times, it's a cry for help.

But in one man's case, it was an unexpected invitation to an erotic massage parlour.

TikTok user Paaladin took to social media on Thursday (May 11) to share a nearly 45-second video, compiling a series of selfies that he took as he was chased out of a massage parlour he claims he was "lured" into.

The 40-year-old, who declared that he was a volunteer with the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), was caught off-guard when he saw women waving and beckoning him to come over from behind the glass window of a HDB block in Bishan.

He told AsiaOne that he lives in that area.

Naturally, he thought that he was needed to put out a fire or provide some medical assistance.

"I went in and asked what happened and how I can help. And they started to touch me by the biceps and show the price list," this father-of-six recounted.

"When I turned on the Google Lens camera to translate what they show and understand what they need from me, they started to run away through the back door. Really grabbed their suitcases and ran. And then I, stupid ang moh, realised that I was lured into the 'massage parlour' with a 'happy ending'."

This father quickly realised that he had been tricked into a compromising situation.

"I didn't think it was possible in Singapore when a client is persistently invited and touched even before payment," he said to AsiaOne.
He wanted to take the liberty to file a complaint about harassment however the nearest police station he went to was closed for renovations, he said.

"I heard that there are 'massage parlours' in Singapore, but I didn't think I'd get to visit it," said the user.
"I didn't think this was possible in Singapore. How to raise children here?" The man relays his concerns while noting that there was a bruise where the women had groped him.
He adds that his eldest son is 17 years old who is also responsive to human requests and that "he, too, can be lured there..."

The video has since garnered more than 87,000 views and his candid account of the incident has made many find humour in the situation.
13052023_funny_tiktok.jpg
PHOTO: TikTok/Paaladin
Some, however, showed concern for him.
13052023_funny%20comment_tiktok.jpg
PHOTO: TikTok/Paaladin

[email protected]

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me thanks to his claims of being a volunteer to SCDF. All hands are needed to contribute to the progress & evolution of Singapore civilization, where thru our daily pledge taken as kids during our formative years, to leave no one behind.

However, I do take issue on his statement of 'How to raise kids in Singapore?' And more so from a controversial social media platform well known that pays for content creation thru 'likes' & subscribers.

May he realize, that as a father, Singapore is NOT Disneyland, & Disneyland in Florida/Worldwide is NO paradise. Behind those masks & smiles of workers working in Disneyland lays grim realities of overburdened, excessive longs hours & low pay. How one raises one's loved ones to progress in the real world is NOT by hiding realities, but thru the evidences of good examples, morality issues, etc. Is he attempting to create controversies thru insidious humor & modesty outrage in order to gain PERSONAL financial objectives?

If there are no evidences of bad, how can one learn what is good & efforts to counter the bad?

Singapore parents are well known to protective towards their kids. It is good, but it may harm them as evidences had shown they had long been too sheltered in life - everything provided by hardworking parents & even society, & upon reaching adulthood, are heavily unable to cope with realities, & thus their lack of mental strength in the face of adverse events - either to be cheated easily by those whom had a hard life growing up, or to surrender & give up on life..

Thus may he get off from his high horse of morality claims which are questionable. We Humankind cannot solve a problem where the solution only becomes a BIGGER problem later on, an advice that AWARE did not heed. Humankind - both males have natural needs, regardless if from America or Zululand. If such needs are not met, when give & take is not exercised within the community with pragmatic rules of engagement that will harm none & civilization, those whose mental strength & discipline are low, will rather TAKE, & create horrific consequences to themselves & to innocents.

On the other hand, those licensed massage parlours whom DO provide a service to the community but also DO have a responsibility to exercise Free Market responsibilities - in that none be forced into service - workers or clients & to respect the Rule of Law in the country they operate in. Times are hard with inflation on the rise, thus the need for each to work hard & smart, but never harming any one, follow Civilization's Golden Rule.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 40-year-old, who declared that he was a volunteer with the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), was caught off-guard when he saw women waving and beckoning him to come over from behind the glass window of a HDB block in Bishan.
Who the fuck he think he is? Volunteer at SCDF big fuck? He ain’t no fireman for sure. And pls la… Singapore fires are typically shit ones caused by exploding e bike batteries.