• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuckwarezone forums bids farewell to VBB forum software and is migrating to a new forum platform

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone.

We have been using the current fuckwarezone forum software for a long time, and after much preparation, the time has come for us to move on to a more modern forum platform on 29th March.

The new fuckwarezone forum will have a refreshing new look and many new features. Look out for our article soon on what you can expect. We hope everyone will continue to have as much fun, or more, using the new fuckwarezone forums as they do now. Here's a sneak peek:-

https://assets.fuckwarezone.com/img/2021/03/new_forum_sneak_peek.jpg

Does that mean our beloved forums will go offline during migration? The good news is no; you will still be able to access and use the current forum as per normal. However, all new posts made during the migration period of 25 March to 29 March will not be brought over to the new forum. New member registration will also be suspended during the migration period to better transition the existing database to the new forum.

Migration is expected to complete on the afternoon of 29 March. Thereafter, the forum will be operating on the new software platform with all your existing credentials and discussions (dated before 25th March) intact. As such, the transition shall be seamless to you, and your access shall not be affected.

Please also note that all fuckwarezone forum app functionality will cease operation after migrating to the new forum platform. The new forum is a mobile responsive site and thus we've kept app development for a future phase.

Go forth to new adventures!

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/announcement.php?a=1758

thomasfoster

Alfrescian
Loyal
An interesting question to software engineers. Custom software development by https://mlsdev.com/services/web-development is a subset of the software engineering discipline that deals with the design and manufacture of specific computer applications, typically those that are specific to a single industry verticals such as manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or consumer product design. Custom software development also stands for building custom software for specific users such as mobile, enterprise, or web applications for specific businesses or clients. The custom software you create is designed around your specific business problem or operational need: moving products from point A to point B and moving items faster and across more surfaces. Alternatively, the software may be developed to provide a general solution to complex problems using state-of-the-art technology.

Last edited:

damonstoun

I'm certain that numerous understudies have issues composing expositions and some other composed work. How would I know? Indeed, in light of the fact that I am an understudy myself! I realize that it requires some investment to compose a decent composed work, so I generally go to custom articles by uk dissertation and have never lamented my decision - all without copyright infringement and on schedule

painsad

Friday Night Funkin is not what you think when looking at the first images of the poster. It's literally the funniest witty music I've ever played.

And the surprise is that it also has a storyline, not flying in and entering like other music games. No matter what the next steps are, in the beginning, I gave it an A+ because of the difference.

The story of the game is divided into several weeks, representing the encounters and challenges of the godfather for you. Each week there will be 3 different difficulty levels. The harder it is, the faster your rhythmic coordination as well as your speed of grasping the notes should be.