• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a little encounter while driving taxi

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros,

last week, I picked up 2 Americans from American Club. Along the journey, they were discussing about their start up business. I told the owner,one of them, that i was interested in their business as it sound interesting. He passed me his namecard and I emailed him. Today, I just manage to clinch a sales job with their company. Although, the basic salary is lower than my expectation but at least it's a good start for me. :o

So the morale of the story to my friends driving cabs, dun despair if you are looking for job while driving taxi. you won't know who you will meet along the way.:smile:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
good luck, SBF bros cannot insult u as taxi driver liao... :biggrin::biggrin:

U gona be tok cock sing song salesman.... :eek::eek:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
thks bro, i need lots of luck. i really dun mind pple calling me a cab driver. In fact, I still like driving cab,can talk cock with pple from all walks of life.
Recently, One left an impression as he cliamed to be a pupil of David Marshall.:eek::smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i never look down on taxi drivers, my old man was one and he and my mother raised the 4 of us by being a hard working taxi driver.

My sister's bf was one too before he got a new job doing interior designing jobs. Even then the family was fine with it since he had a real job.

My only beef is with this paranoid, bisexual, chee hong and crazy ex taxi driver nicknamed krafty/hotbot who claims all kinds of evil descended on him by 'ISD' despite them never even laying a single finger on him before.

Let's see how long he last in this job before 'ISD' come n kacau him again.

Actually, even if 'ISD' did touch him before, i will say 活该 :rolleyes::biggrin::wink::p:cool:

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros,

last week, I picked up 2 Americans from American Club. Along the journey, they were discussing about their start up business. I told the owner,one of them, that i was interested in their business as it sound interesting. He passed me his namecard and I emailed him. Today, I just manage to clinch a sales job with their company. Although, the basic salary is lower than my expectation but at least it's a good start for me. :o

So the morale of the story to my friends driving cabs, dun despair if you are looking for job while driving taxi. you won't know who you will meet along the way.:smile:

Well done. Now you can hit on your Vietnamese girl, and the other Vietnamese girls are safe from being hit by taxis. :biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros,

I am sending an email to all Americans in Singapore that a bisexual bankrupt dumb faggot is now working for one of their startup companies. :oIo::oIo:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know i am not good at writing. But what i experienced at ST was true encounter. I find it's difficult to write and elaborate what really took place, i did at my best account. Of course, it's not the whole ISD, it's the black sheep, the HO guy that I was talking about. You all won't understand what he did, only he himself know. No justice, nevermind but I believe that there will be karma.:mad:

i never look down on taxi drivers, my old man was one and he and my mother raised the 4 of us by being a hard working taxi driver.

My sister's bf was one too before he got a new job doing interior designing jobs. Even then the family was fine with it since he had a real job.

My only beef is with this paranoid, bisexual, chee hong and crazy ex taxi driver nicknamed krafty/hotbot who claims all kinds of evil descended on him by 'ISD' despite them never even laying a single finger on him before.

Let's see how long he last in this job before 'ISD' come n kacau him again.

Actually, even if 'ISD' did touch him before, i will say 活该 :rolleyes::biggrin::wink::p:cool:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amercian will fire people left right center.
you will be back to your taxi driving soon enough.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros,

I wish you well in your new job.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty, All the best !!:smile:

However, I don't wish to see you crawling back here to insist that your boss is from FBI working secretly working with ISD !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...if that's the case, I am really sick! But maybe who knows CIA may want to recruit me:rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Krafty, All the best !!:smile:

However, I don't wish to see you crawling back here to insist that your boss is from FBI working secretly working with ISD !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i know i am not good at writing. But what i experienced at ST was true encounter. I find it's difficult to write and elaborate what really took place, i did at my best account. Of course, it's not the whole ISD, it's the black sheep, the HO guy that I was talking about. You all won't understand what he did, only he himself know. No justice, nevermind but I believe that there will be karma.:mad:

It's very simple, i wish you good luck in your new job and since most of us are here are doing our very best to make a living, why should you be denied the chance?

However, if you keep sidetracking here and there again and come back to this forum to show and tell that there are 1001 injustices done to you in your life instead of sucking it up and move on. I will keep arrowing you just for the sake of arrowing you simply because ALL of us here have so many problems (work, family, love, health, money). In short i will respect you if you can just move on and make something of yourself. 你好自为之吧

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros, you all are still the best! better than my so called brothers in real life.

If I make it in life and if there is any request from any of you, just tell me! Oh, and I promised sam that i will pay for his new server.:biggrin::biggrin:
hope he dun take me for real, I am just joking.:rolleyes:

It's very simple, i wish you good luck in your new job and since most of us are here are doing our very best to make a living, why should you be denied the chance?

However, if you keep sidetracking here and there again and come back to this forum to show and tell that there are 1001 injustices done to you in your life instead of sucking it up and move on. I will keep arrowing you just for the sake of arrowing you simply because ALL of us here have so many problems (work, family, love, health, money). In short i will respect you if you can just move on and make something of yourself. 你好自为之吧

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So hotbod aka krafty, is the ISD still after you even after you become a salesman for a white man firm?:biggrin:

God damn mental cases, thye are eithier driving a cab to kill others or waiting to be killed by their delusionary enemies!:biggrin:

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know their actual reasons for being a taxi driver? Some do it because they are looking for 'Close encounters of the third kind' aka special deals. :biggrin: