• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The True Cause Of The Great Tuesday 16/6 Floods Revealed!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is known that Pastor Kong and Sun Ho has a special connection with God. Those in CHC know this as an irrefutable fact.

On Monday Sun Ho was called in to Police Cantonment Complex and God was outraged with this blasphemous act. The very next day, Tuesday, Singapore witnessed the full wrath of God when one of His favourite servants is wrongly accused, in the form of the greatest floods Singapore has ever seen.

Let this be a warning to all. The next flood may just require Noah's Ark to save us, but it will only save those who have donated generously to CHC.

Sun Ho was called in yesterday to assist police with their investigation into the finance of City Harvest Church. she arrived on Monday.

Sun Ho walked into Police Cantonment Complex just before 10am and was out around 6:30pm.

Asked if she had spoken to her husband about the situation, she replied :"I'm sorry, I have no comment"

Ms Ho is now based in the USA. she relocated there to develop her music career.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
you retard gay dog
wrongly accused by who ?

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

By the devil-worshippers. There are a few former CHC members who has back-slided and turned to worship the Devil. There are a lot of Devil-worshippers in this forum too:mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is known that Pastor Kong and Sun Ho has a special connection with God. Those in CHC know this as an irrefutable fact.

On Monday Sun Ho was called in to Police Cantonment Complex and God was outraged with this blasphemous act. The very next day, Tuesday, Singapore witnessed the full wrath of God when one of His favourite servants is wrongly accused, in the form of the greatest floods Singapore has ever seen.

Let this be a warning to all. The next flood may just require Noah's Ark to save us, but it will only save those who have donated generously to CHC.

Sun Ho was called in yesterday to assist police with their investigation into the finance of City Harvest Church. she arrived on Monday.

Sun Ho walked into Police Cantonment Complex just before 10am and was out around 6:30pm.

Asked if she had spoken to her husband about the situation, she replied :"I'm sorry, I have no comment"

Lanjioa lang, you fucking no class, you copy and paste fom my post har? the text is i type 1 by 1 from my phone 1, you kanina copy and paste without my permission. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

PLAGIARISM!!!! LIKE YOUR RETARDED CB PASTOR AH KONG!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjioa lang, you fucking no class, you copy and paste fom my post har? the text is i type 1 by 1 from my phone 1, you kanina copy and paste without my permission. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

PLAGIARISM!!!! LIKE YOUR CB PASTOR AH KONG!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

BE GONE, YOU UNCLEAN SPIRIT:mad:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

-> yeah god gave kong a nice one up the ass, delivered via CPIB.

-> then i think god's gps is not working. he missed cantonment complex and whacked orchard road instead.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
faggot cliton666,

You are just a pathetic lump of crap. You can't even tell 16/6 is Wednesday. Proves that you are obviously the real RETARD here. How did your masters let you loose from the asylum? You should be taking your medicine and getting an anal reaming five times each day to clear the shit from your brains.
....and have you stopped raping your little sister yet? And the acne that infested your face.....has it occur on your teeny weeny wimpy dick yet.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these have already been foretold. This is just a taste of what is to come if people continue to sin. Seek salvation now!

God bless Sun Ho.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You blasphemous gay dog:oIo:

My Intel sources told me that those officers who interviewed Sun Ho were in Orchard Road during the Great Flood:mad:

SO ITS TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY? YOU GAY DOG? :oIo::oIo::oIo:
Your eyes covered by Sun Ho neh neh issit?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wyclef-jean.jpg

She's my Ho now ya dawgs, keep your fucking hands off her!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO ITS TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY? YOU GAY DOG? :oIo::oIo::oIo:
Your eyes covered by Sun Ho neh neh issit?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You supremely retarded gay dog:oIo:

God started gatheering the clouds on Tuesday night. Do you know how rain is formed? Stop disgracing yourself with your extreme stupidity:mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You supremely retarded gay dog:oIo:

God started gatheering the clouds on Tuesday night. Do you know how rain is formed? Stop disgracing yourself with your extreme stupidity:mad:
LOL, so 16/6/2010 to you is Tuesday? :p:p:p
What a moron :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
But then again, dun change subject, you copy my post word for word, cb copycat gay dog :oIo::oIo::oIo: