• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where can find nice and soft tua ni?

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone missing me over here? Everyones looks like shifted into this forum here. I got found one new friend calls George. He tolds me that drinks more tua ni drink or eat bean curb can give you silky and smooth face and makeing you look younger. Alan and Leslie seems to agreed that drinks tua ni will give your face very good complexions. Also, they saying it keeping your body also cooling inside not so heaty.

Where got find nice and soft and good tua ni drinks or bean curb?

George said that eating bean curb can adds the long long brown thing (make by flour) mades the taste more nice feeling. In chinaese, this long long brown thing was calls yuo tiao. Though adds the you tiao into the bean curb may looking sticky but really tasting delicious when puts into your mouth. Hopes to try one soon.

Got any good bean curbs and tua ni drinks, lets me know.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tua ni?? Dish 1 gao tua onot?? :biggrin::biggrin:

maximain_500031a.jpg

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
TAU ni TAU ni. I thot you started the thread for recommendations to which HCs for big boobs! :biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank u for the humour and the laughter!

KNN...lost 50% of my assets and stocks already...more bleeding and more haemorrhages on the way...KNN!!!

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.. my goodness... tau ni has become tua ni.. Now don't know which is which..?

In any case, tua ni ought not to be soft otherwise it would look like a plate of muah chee. More importantly, tua ni ought to be firm and not soft..

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soli hor, tau ni hor, not tua ni.... tua ni is big breast !!

Silky smooth complexion can be easily achieve. Ask Clinton666 if really want to know. Herm has super silky smooth complexion - herm always ask for bukkake from my blanga bros !!!

Anyone missing me over here? Everyones looks like shifted into this forum here. I got found one new friend calls George. He tolds me that drinks more tua ni drink or eat bean curb can give you silky and smooth face and makeing you look younger. Alan and Leslie seems to agreed that drinks tua ni will give your face very good complexions.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tua Ni, I meaning the soft white colors liquids water one. it tasting abit sweet one and can drinking warm or cold one. I thinks it's good for face complexions and cooling body.

TAU ni TAU ni. I thot you started the thread for recommendations to which HCs for big boobs! :biggrin: