• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My experiences with SBS Transit bus driver today

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boarded 197, just want to confirm got go to Bukit Merah Central or not.

Me:" Uncle got go to Bukit Merah Central?"

Bus Driver:" I dun speak English"

Puzzled, i simplified my question:"Bukit Merah Central?"

Bus Driver:" 我听不懂英文"

I was like... wtf... you just told me in perfect english that you dun speak English, but at least you know the place in English right?

Me:"有没有去红山中央?“

Bus Driver:" 有有有有"

I shakes my head in disbelief.... if a bus driver dunno the places in English, he drive for fuck? fuck up services.......... :oIo::oIo::oIo:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lord Imperious

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was like... wtf... you just told me in perfect english that you dun speak English, but at least you know the place in English right?

I shakes my head in disbelief.... if a bus driver dunno the places in English, he drive for fuck? fuck up services.......... :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Another case against PRCs brought in by SBS with the sole purpose of making more $$! :mad:

Had an encounter 2 weeks ago whereby the driver drove off before an elderly man sat down causing him to fall! Shocking!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is how PAP use the law to fxxk the sinkies, take the jobs from them, while keep increasing tax and property price. FT to replace sinkies jobs.
Jobs for FT , NS for sinkies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is bad English.

Why people uses, 'uncle' or 'auntie' I really don't know why?, they are not related to me & I am not related to them; unless my grandad was a rolling stone, and where he lay his hat was his home?:biggrin:

A, Hello mister, or missus or Hello! will do!

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time the bus drivers were mostly poor educated hokkien speaking , since when are bus driver educated in english.
Why blame SBS or SMRT if singaporeans do not want to work as Bus drivers.
Those who whine about SBS and SMRT making millions in profit and KPKB when fares are raised, consider this , the fares would have been much higher if PRC are not employed as bus drivers. A prc drivers may earn about 1k plus but in order to get singaporeans to sacrifice their sleeping hours and wake up at 4am to drive the first bus out of the bus depot , the bus company may have to pay at 2k .

E

Emperor Palpatine

Last time the bus drivers were mostly poor educated hokkien speaking , since when are bus driver educated in english.
Why blame SBS or SMRT if singaporeans do not want to work as Bus drivers.
Those who whine about SBS and SMRT making millions in profit and KPKB when fares are raised, consider this , the fares would have been much higher if PRC are not employed as bus drivers. A prc drivers may earn about 1k plus but in order to get singaporeans to sacrifice their sleeping hours and wake up at 4am to drive the first bus out of the bus depot , the bus company may have to pay at 2k .

Good, the next time they announce a price hike i will dig up your post.

jw5

Loyal

Were you trying to be kwai lan with the ah tiong by speaking to him in English? :smile:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If instead of employing Ah Tiong from China, they go for Ah Neh from India, trust me, you will still have problem.

Imagine when they answer by shaking their head or answered in the curly up sentences and make you look like a blur fuck.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Were you trying to be kwai lan with the ah tiong by speaking to him in English? :smile:

I cant differenciate Ah tiongs and Sg uncles lah, it's natural for us to speak english in SG mah -_-"""

Unless they put "ah tiong" on his forehead lah, that i can see lah, hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your govt mah, why complain?