• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh got 6k job in Sin

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
while locals go to Spur, WDA, re-training, seek MP's help, apply taxi license..and sing "we, the citizen of Sinkapore...

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/si...114-need-inputs-i-have-got-job-singapore.html

Hey Guys

I have got a job in singapore with a salary of 6000 SGD per month. I will be relocating from India to Singapore along with my wife

Wanted to understand the average monthly expenses and current job market there

I have 4.5 years of experience as a business analyst.. I am moving to an Investment bank there. Also wanted to understand if the salary is descent enough as per the singapore market standards

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jobs for FT and NS for sinkies.

while locals go to Spur, WDA, re-training, seek MP's help, apply taxi license..and sing "we, the citizen of Sinkapore...

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/si...114-need-inputs-i-have-got-job-singapore.html

Hey Guys

I have got a job in singapore with a salary of 6000 SGD per month. I will be relocating from India to Singapore along with my wife

Wanted to understand the average monthly expenses and current job market there

I have 4.5 years of experience as a business analyst.. I am moving to an Investment bank there. Also wanted to understand if the salary is descent enough as per the singapore market standards

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck! Chaocheebye! ABNN having it good over here!

Really had enough of how Singapore is whoring itself like a streetwalker without a single customer! Just look at that chao cheebye traitor PAP agency "conact singapore"....has a penchant of going to countries such as Australia and UK and fucking whore Singapore to all sorts of foreigners over there; give out nice brochures about how good it is to work in Singapore blah blah blah, nice goody bags and always have this lanjiao lappy with them to record the contact info of all those foreigners. It doesn't matter what kind of calibre they are, as long as they are foreigners equals good to them and can help Singapore acheive its so-called sustainable growth rate! This is really fucking ridiculous man. Do they really have to go to that extend to attract foreigners!? Are we facing a shortage in young and qualified workers? Usually in developed countries, there is a high entry barrier for foreigners to penetrate their higher end job market because their governments are smart enough to reserve them for their own local university grads. They are discerning enough to realize that grooming and retaining local talents is the way to increase their productivity.

Fuck the PAP!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cant singaporean have the job instead of importing so-called talent?
I'm sure many qualified singaporean will apply for the job.:rolleyes:

This is really clear-cut, LKY master plan is to screw every each singaporean ars.:mad:

Hoi... 66.6% singaporeans fucktard brain, dont you feel painful in your ars???
:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Also wanted to understand if the salary is descent enough as per the singapore market standards

"Descent" enough?

If this is the calibre of FT imports, you guys might as well stick to hiring sinkies along with their quaint sounding Singlish!:rolleyes:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa, hopefully his analysis is not as good as his spelling and grammar, otherwise the investment bank (must be Citibank) will be screwed

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
whoa, hopefully his analysis is not as good as his spelling and grammar, otherwise the investment bank (must be Citibank) will be screwed

What on earth does a "business analyst" do in the first place? :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read from the expat thread and my observation tells me that the people there are more civil and polite in the way they relate to each others.