• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to Worker's Party to SUE NG E-Jay

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I am petitioning Worker's Party to SUE Ng E-Jay immediately for defamation.

Ng E-Jay was the one who posted flyer at the WP 50 year anniversary dinner.

He was the one who created 100+ clones to whack WP in SBF online forum.

He call Sylvia Lim "dog".

He call Low Thia Khiang "rabid tongue".

My beloved instruments, my supporters, NG E-JAY MUST BE SUED FOR DEFAMATION, ELSE WP WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CLEAR ITS GOOD NAME!

The Online Citizen must ALSO sue Ng E-Jay for defamation.

Ng E-Jay is none other than Eugene Yeo and Fang Zhi Yuan of Wayang Party Club!

Ng E-Jay assasinated the character of Andrew Loh and Choo Zheng Xi of TOC! He must be sue sue sued sued!!!!!!

Or else the good name of TOC will never be cleared!

Ng E-Jay created 100+ clones to whack WP and TOC in the SBF online forum!

His nicks in the OLD and NEW SBF are: Alicequek202, ShirlyLiew, AngesChng, Kaixin1, BayiToot, GLJuventus, methingstosay, methinks, Bobohitam, Hakka Tiow, Communist, Seeandland, ThinkNothing, ThinkPeople, createnew, callcab111, Michelle Quek, ActVirgin, mustpaycash, OverTheCounter, QXD, AntiPAP, LeeLaoPeh, PakLaoPeh, guavatree, MoonWu, and MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY OTHERS.

Ng E-Jay is the stabber of Opposition! He is the creater of opposition DISUNITY.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO BANNED SCROOBAL.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO BANNED LEETAHSAR.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO BANNED PINKYCLOWN.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DEFAMED SCROOBAL.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DEFAMED LOW THIA KHIANG.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DEFAMED SYLVIA LIM.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DEFAMED TOC.

Please, do the right things, SUE NG E-JAY BANKRUPT NOW!

For I am the most dreadful God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I, yea I alone, caused to be.

God Meng Seng

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOD Meng Seng - why dont you blow my dickhead??? At least that will keep you busy than posting shit here.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG so many Ng E-Jay clones! Please ban this fucker now, Leongsam! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You think Leongsam going to blow your dickhead by asking him what to do?

Hey motherfucker - son of no balls, blow me hard will you and then you can say OMG thats huge...

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think Leongsam going to blow your dickhead by asking him what to do?

Hey motherfucker - son of no balls, blow me hard will you and then you can say OMG thats huge...

Ladies and Gentleman,

Look at above. This is your election candidate in next GE.

Do u want him to be your MP?

You want this fucking asshole to be elected?

KNNBCCB FUCK YOU NG E-JAY!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies and Gentleman,

This fucking bastard son of balless does not know who he is dealing with. Everybody is NG what E-Jay whom I dont even fuck care at all.

You are the most fucking bastard i-idiot as far as I know in this forum.
If I am become MP, people like you first I will cut their balless lan cheow for acting forum cyber-hero.

you might as well acknowledge me LEE KUAN YEW or LEE HSIEN LOONG whom you love to blow their dickhead.

Ladies-ladyboy lan cheow you suck, gentlemen lan cheow you blow...........

Come dont talk so much, bow down in between my legs, and suck it.......

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I am petitioning Worker's Party to SUE Ng E-Jay immediately for defamation.

Ng E-Jay was the one who posted flyer at the WP 50 year anniversary dinner.

He was the one who created 100+ clones to whack WP in SBF online forum.

He call Sylvia Lim "dog".

He call Low Thia Khiang "rabid tongue".

My beloved instruments, my supporters, NG E-JAY MUST BE SUED FOR DEFAMATION, ELSE WP WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CLEAR ITS GOOD NAME!

The Online Citizen must ALSO sue Ng E-Jay for defamation.

Ng E-Jay is none other than Eugene Yeo and Fang Zhi Yuan of Wayang Party Club!

Ng E-Jay assasinated the character of Andrew Loh and Choo Zheng Xi of TOC! He must be sue sue sued sued!!!!!!

Or else the good name of TOC will never be cleared!

Ng E-Jay created 100+ clones to whack WP and TOC in the SBF online forum!

His nicks in the OLD and NEW SBF are: Alicequek202, ShirlyLiew, AngesChng, Kaixin1, BayiToot, GLJuventus, methingstosay, methinks, Bobohitam, Hakka Tiow, Communist, Seeandland, ThinkNothing, ThinkPeople, createnew, callcab111, Michelle Quek, ActVirgin, mustpaycash, OverTheCounter, QXD, AntiPAP, LeeLaoPeh, PakLaoPeh, guavatree, MoonWu, and MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY OTHERS.

Ng E-Jay is the stabber of Opposition! He is the creater of opposition DISUNITY.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO BANNED SCROOBAL.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO BANNED LEETAHSAR.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO BANNED PINKYCLOWN.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DEFAMED SCROOBAL.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DEFAMED LOW THIA KHIANG.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DEFAMED SYLVIA LIM.

HE WAS THE ONE WHO DEFAMED TOC.

Please, do the right things, SUE NG E-JAY BANKRUPT NOW!

For I am the most dreadful God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I, yea I alone, caused to be.

God Meng Seng

just wondering....were u the one who exposed the snake to the boss of RP? :confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! the snake in my avatar now sibei kan cheong liao!! snakemastershapeshifter in the heat for mating season!! all the clones appearing now to mate with each other!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ng E-Jay, thank u for revealing your identity so quickly.

Sheeesh ...... that was fast!!

Leetahbar, stop playing computer all day and go find a job. All your clones getting bloody obvious. AND STOP TAKING $$$ FROM YOUR SISTER, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, SHE IS YOUNGER THAN YOU BUT SO MUCH MORE CAPABLE THAN YOU!!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow! the snake in my avatar now sibei kan cheong liao!! snakemastershapeshifter in the heat for mating season!! all the clones appearing now to mate with each other!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leetahbar/GodMengSeng, etc and various assorted clones, this is getting damn gay. DAMN GAY!

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies and Gentleman,

oh fuck. 1 leg in the coffin. going to die soon? why still think so highly of yourselves?

cock-sucking is no good? u must get throat cancer in order to realize that?

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh fuck. 1 leg in the coffin. going to die soon? why still think so highly of yourselves?

cock-sucking is no good? u must get throat cancer in order to realize that?

mr Lo , please dont like that scolds Tahsar and his tantric pubs friend
he like to do this kinds of things now becuase they are new couple