• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expat FT In ST Forum:Cleanliness on buses going downhill!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleanliness on buses going downhill

NEARLY two years ago, when my family and I relocated from Mumbai to Singapore, we were most impressed with the standards of cleanliness on public buses here.
It is with dismay and consternation that we are observing a slow but steady deterioration in those standards now.

While SBS Transit and SMRT are constantly upgrading their buses to provide a more comfortable journey for passengers, clearly users need to be more appreciative of these changes.

While an occasional dropped piece of tissue can be overlooked, we were shocked by what we saw on Tuesday night when we boarded service 147 towards Queensway from Chinatown at 9pm.

This was a newly done-up double-decker, with wheelchair access and sporting lovely yellow cushioned seats. Regrettably, some travellers thought nothing of dropping their rubbish - consisting of red food bags, with some biscuit wrappers, tissue paper and their tickets - in the corner at the back of the bus.

Some others thought they would prop their feet up on the seats in front of them, never mind the prints from their shoes.

We were sad to see such disregard for public property and fellow travellers.

Raju Iyer

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sg, lesser mortals learn fast fr ze gr8er mortal role models ...

u oni care abt myself, me & i ...

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
not happy - he can fuck back off to Mumbai where the buses are much "cleaner"

hahahah You beat me to it. i wonder what will this dark complexion FT say if he's comparing with his Mumbai buses & their local trains.
But its comforting that this FT is directly screwing SBS. Charge high fares yet get dirty buses. In fact, SBS should revamp all their aged & dirty feeder buses.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mumbai bus :biggrin:

img.441990_t.jpg
ind_24.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be cheapo keling expat ! Expat take taxis no take buses !

Buses are for Singapore slaves !

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Songaporean has a un-written rule within ourself here.

We purposely make this place the most dirty, the most un-friendly, so that it will drive the FT away !!

To bad.. FT not welcome here. only PR !

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neh Neh Raju is a stupid ah-pun-neh-neh who ought to drink samsu and beat up his wife.

public transport fares, because it is not linked to lower oil prices were cut to placate peasants. transport companies are now incurring losses and therefore can be forgiven to cut corners.

neh neh raju, if he wants a cheap ride ought to keep his caste nose snooted up till the end of the journey, else he can return to mumbai and risk getting blown apart by stupid urdu pakis.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
But its comforting that this FT is directly screwing SBS. Charge high fares yet get dirty buses. In fact, SBS should revamp all their aged & dirty feeder buses.

He is not screwing SBS. He is blaming the commuters without realising the direct correlation between the increased waves of FTrash like himself and the general drop on cleanliness of public places.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleanliness on buses going downhill

NEARLY two years ago, when my family and I relocated from Mumbai to Singapore, we were most impressed with the standards of cleanliness on public buses here.
It is with dismay and consternation that we are observing a slow but steady deterioration in those standards now.

While SBS Transit and SMRT are constantly upgrading their buses to provide a more comfortable journey for passengers, clearly users need to be more appreciative of these changes.

While an occasional dropped piece of tissue can be overlooked, we were shocked by what we saw on Tuesday night when we boarded service 147 towards Queensway from Chinatown at 9pm.

This was a newly done-up double-decker, with wheelchair access and sporting lovely yellow cushioned seats. Regrettably, some travellers thought nothing of dropping their rubbish - consisting of red food bags, with some biscuit wrappers, tissue paper and their tickets - in the corner at the back of the bus.

Some others thought they would prop their feet up on the seats in front of them, never mind the prints from their shoes.

We were sad to see such disregard for public property and fellow travellers.

Raju Iyer

I think mostly are China and India people. But those that put up their feet are China people. Not only that, those Foreigner Trash really stinks. They are so unhygenic, they are full of smell like as if they never bath for weeks.

Fucking PAP, kept importing them as if they are free, fucking smelly. How I hope the PAPpies Ministers either LKY or LHL can take a public bus or transport one day and passing by Little India or Geylang, and let the PAPpies ministers have a smell of them. Then they will know how good are their precious foreign trashes.

All thanks to PAP for importing foreign trashes. Three cheers to PAP!!!