• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hitler and ERP - [Classic! A must watch. - Sam]

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JoTqRQ29Od8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JoTqRQ29Od8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:o :biggrin: :o

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hitler and ERP

Woah! Really funny. Who make this great JOB. 2 thumb up. If show in cinema here sure will hit $1million tickets sales.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hitler and ERP

hahahahah buay tahan, i was watching in the office and have to keep controlling myself from bursting out in laughter...:p:p:p

goot one bro....:p:p:p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
OMG its so funny that I laugh till I cried.

I've still got tears (of mirth of course) streaming down both cheeks and the rest of the family is about ready to call up the mental institution to take me away.

I've watched it 5 times and it gets funnier with each viewing:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Don't ask me why. It just is!

BTW this is what I love about the vbulletin platform. If a thread is really good, I can "stick" it so it remains on top till it has received the mileage it deserves. With that freakin Delphi platform, I made a simple request for a "sticky thread" feature for more than 4 YEARS!:eek: Nothing ever happened. :confused: