• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ministers: Indian Muslims are Malays, Christian Malays are not Malays

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[h=1]Ministers: Indian Muslims are Malays, Christian Malays are not Malays[/h]
Photo-of-Chan-Chun-Sing-from-Straits-Times-Kevin-Lim.jpg

For this PE, keling mozzies are m&d but christian m&ds are not m&ds.

The good Janil keling already clarified that the 16 elders have the flexibility to decide ethnic race for each election. For the next GE or PE, a christian m&d can be reclassified as m&d or even keling if necessary.

“A 16-member committee will certify a prospective candidate’s racial group. The very concept of race evolves and the system to determine one’s race should not take a definitive, restrictive, exclusive approach.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
The liberal west should stop criticizing Singapore's human rights record. Sg practiced race fluidity long before the West even came out with the term.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The liberal west should stop criticizing Singapore's human rights record. Sg practiced race fluidity long before the West even came out with the term.

it's called multi-culturism, not race fluidity. that one is new and will be adopted by american leftists and liberals soon. race fluidity applies only to children of mixed races, like kanye and kardashian kinky kubs. however, everyone else in the celeb category would hijack it to propel their liberal hollywood careers - 6.9% of apache dna makes one a son/daughter of the soil and true "first nation" individual. i've already hinted at it almost 10 years ago by claiming 2% neanderthal lineage. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now you have one Chinese and one Indian minister telling us who is or is not a Malay-how ironical .

Isn't it for the Malays themselves to decide?
I would rather listen to the opinion of Assoc Prof Dr YAACOB Ibrahim, ,Dr Mohamad Maliki Bin Osman , Mr Amrin Amin , Assoc Prof Dr Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim, Mr Azmoon Ahmad ,Dr Intan Azura Mokhtar,Mr Muhamad Faisal Bin Abdul Manap , ,Ms Rahayu Mahzam ,Mr Saktiandi Supaat ,Mr Zainal Sapari and Mr Zaqy Mohamad.
Mr MASAGOS Zulkifli Bin Masagos Mohamad already spoke at the launch of the annual Malay Language Month but not on this topic.

I am sorry to inform you, but the above mentioned Malays all have their balls cut off already by the PAP, they will be refraining from any comments in the future.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What about Malays whom had converted to Christians?

I know several Malay Minahs that married Angmos. Ok................. I confess, I used to fuck several Malay charbors in my younger days and now that I am older tried to call them up to see if they can let a Pioneer uncle like me taste their Malay MILF durian for old times sake........... but I digress. Found out that some of them actually married angmos and moved overseas. Mostly to Europe. A couple to the US. In all the cases, the angmo husbands converted to Islam and even took a Malay name. In this case, are the husbands Malays? For those couples that remained in singapore, Are they not considered to be part of the malay community? Even Yaacock Ibrahim's angmo wife converted to islam and is quite active in the malay community. Would any malays deny her as part of their community? See how ridiculous this can be, potential angmos and chinese can be malays?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sorry to inform you, but the above mentioned Malays all have their balls cut off already by the PAP, they will be refraining from any comments in the future.

I thot Malays only Potong foreskin?
Looks like sg Malays cut balls too....so they are more Malay then?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But are Muslim Chinese, Chinese or Malays? If you use religion as the defining characteristic, then, a chinese muslim is a Malay.

I don't mind bonking Chinese Muslims like these, whether classified as Malay or not. :wink:

Co7zt-PUMAA9dpT.jpg

Dilraba Dilmurat (Xinjiang)

0d715cdbb500f26783aa68e7e5427d7a--liu-shishi-bridal-makeup.jpg

Liu Shishi (Beijing)

8443-1F110144140-50.jpg

Rulu Jiang Xin (Xinjiang)

main-qimg-b0af8c727db7cd27d5c0f704e8522842

Madina Memet (Xinjiang)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't mind bonking Chinese Muslims like these, whether classified as Malay or not. :wink:

Co7zt-PUMAA9dpT.jpg

Dilraba Dilmurat (Xinjiang)

0d715cdbb500f26783aa68e7e5427d7a--liu-shishi-bridal-makeup.jpg

Liu Shishi (Beijing)

8443-1F110144140-50.jpg

Rulu Jiang Xin (Xinjiang)

main-qimg-b0af8c727db7cd27d5c0f704e8522842

Madina Memet (Xinjiang)
How about this muslim, bonkable or not?

738_1000.jpg

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is janil keling the head of the 16 men committee to decide who is m&d or not m&d? He seems pretty sure that a christian malay is not malay.

Janil is Malaysian. Over the causeway, Malay equals Muslim, no argument permitted. Never thought I would see the day we descend to their level. Shows the direction we are headed with these bozos in charge. They created an unnecessary problem and must now contort laws and procedures to deal with it, compromising so many people in the process.