• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat JB Hospital Demands Bribes Before Treating Seriously Injured Sinkie Who Later Died!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB Hospital Demands Bribes Before Treating Seriously Injured Sinkie Who Later Die

Lesson for hopeless Sinkies.

Roads throughout the entire world are for vehicles. Walkways/pavements/sidewalks throughout the world are for pedestrians.

I hope the driver sues the estate of this chap and the remaining two living ones for endangering his life.

haha how right you are. hopeless sinkies always think they have right of way. why do you think there are so many fatal road traffic accidents involving sinkies at NS highways in malaysia. they speed, hog the fast lane, cut without signalling etc walk along main roads, talk on phones while walking etc and end up dead . you read about these accidents every month involving sinkies. Now you have pathological liars and his friend have to back track and say he lost track of time when the ministar showed that ambulance log detailing minute by minute log . notice how all the fellow idiotic sinkies just kept quiet after that. the malaysian side should sue the sinkie news portal for the fake news(afterall the sinkie garmen encourages it). to add insult to injury after alleging the hospital and staff of serious negligence resulting in death , the bastard news portal issue justa single line of apology (after the minister said he would sue)thinking it would quickly settle everything after serious reputational damage has been done. real bastards assholes these news portal .
allegations of medical staff negligence and delay resulting in the man's death is a very very serious matter. hope the mudland ministar sues these @ssholes sinkies pants off.
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/were-sorry-singapore-portal-retracts-controversial-report-on-jb-hospital#zpL6lrHiHjS8mKzQ.97

Just let nature take its course. hope these assholes get sued , give them a taste of their own medicine(pardon the pun)

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB Hospital Demands Bribes Before Treating Seriously Injured Sinkie Who Later Die

The correct pronunciations for 'Thomas' and 'Thom(p)son' are [tomas] and [tom(p)sen] respectively, without the 'th'. Same for Anthony: [anteni], though some Americans pronounce it as [antheni].

I am not referring to the unvoiced "Th" but the lack of inflection and non-plosive manner in which Sinkies pronounce the "Thomas" name they give themselves. So Saint Thomas becomes "Sain Tomas" with the usual cutting off of the "t" in "Saint" and lack of inflection and non-plosive manner in "Thomas". For you, it will be "Sain Yerrow-us" instead of the more respectful and correct "Saint Yellowarse".

It is a little difficult to describe exactly the mispronunciation as none of the symbols available in the international phonetic alphabet cover the way the Sinkies species pronounce "Thomas" or the other Western names they like to give themselves.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just let nature take its course. hope these assholes get sued , give them a taste of their own medicine(pardon the pun)

Sinkie brats should travel to JB/Malaysia or any country they look down on with a hired Singapore-registered ambulance in tow. So if these hopeless and disrespectful ingrates get run down, they can return to Singapore in the ambulance without troubling the host country.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...one-of-finest-in-malaysia#sxgxd7tS4ehaoIRX.97

Health DG praises under-fire Johor hospital as one of ‘finest’ in Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 2 — The Hospital Sultanah Amanah (HSA) in Johor Baru is one of Malaysia’s best healthcare facilities, Health director-general Datuk Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said today amid online criticism after the death of a Singaporean patient.

He said the hospital consistently provided professional treatment and trained countless generations of healthcare professionals since its establishment in 1882.

“While it has its own ups and downs, undoubtedly this is one of our finest hospital in the country,” he said in a statement late this evening.

He also commended the hospital’s Emergency Department (ED) staff for their excellent responsiveness to urgent medical cases despite their heavy caseloads, pointing to high scores on his ministry’s performance index.

“For instance, 97.6 per cent of ambulance preparedness and dispatch for primary response were achieved within less than five minutes, and 67 per cent of Priority I ambulance calls (critical emergency case) were responded within less than 15 minutes,” he said.

Dr Noor Hisham stated that the hospital had received 6,215 priority 1 ambulance calls in the first half of this year alone.

HSA has been under attack from across the Causeway after Singapore newssites ran unsubstantiated reports alleging the hospital of delayed ambulance response and poor English communication skills that resulted in the death of Singaporean Justinian Tan, 25.

Dr Noor Hisham also denied allegations of language barriers at HSA.

“Just like any of our hospitals, HSA too are multilingual. Depending on who is on duty, the ED HSA has staff that can converse in Bahasa Melayu (all kind of dialects), English, Mandarin, Tamil, and so on,” he said.

Tan and another Singaporean, 24-year-old Brandon Yeo, had been hit by a car in Johor Baru after supper on August 25.

Tan was taken to HSA with severe brain injuries while Yeo suffered a broken leg.

According to the Singapore reports citing friends who were with Tan and Yeo that night, the hospital ambulance had arrived 30 minutes after a call was made despite being only 9km away and HSA emergency response personnel had demanded deposit before treating both men.

Malaysia’s Health Ministry has debunked the allegations by citing from the medical record logs, showing the ambulance left the hospital two minutes after the call for help was made, arrived at the scene within 11 minutes, and departed with the patient in five minutes.

Health Minister Datuk Seri S. Subramaniam has also said he will be writing to Singapore to express its dissatisfaction with the publication of baseless allegations that have hurt Malaysia’s healthcare image and that of its healthcare professionals.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why nobody pointed out that the friends had to go ATM to draw out cash? How come miscommunication about this? I thought they said wait till family come?

Also, what kind of shit hospital is this? No one speaks English? How can they be proud of this shit hospital?

Last point, the driver hit and run, no more news. Charge the prick yet? The fact that this asshole hit and run already show what a fucked up country this is.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

*Duplicate*

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

*Duplicate*

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

*Duplicate*

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why nobody pointed out that the friends had to go ATM to draw out cash? How come miscommunication about this? I thought they said wait till family come?

Also, what kind of shit hospital is this? No one speaks English? How can they be proud of this shit hospital?

Last point, the driver hit and run, no more news. Charge the prick yet? The fact that this asshole hit and run already show what a fucked up country this is.

There's a very simple solution for whingeing Sinkie ingrates like you who like to complain about anything and everything. And that is to heed my advice to stay put in perfect Singapore where there's no crime, hit and run accidents, etc. Or travel only to crime-free, accident-free white-run countries if you want to get out of Singapore for a break.

If you don't wan to heed my advice, take note of LKY's. His simple advice to critics of Singapore's harsh punishment for crime went along the very simple and logical lines of:

"If you don't like our laws, don't come to our country".

Don't like how the Malaysians manage their health system? The language they use? Or the protocols used by their police force in an investigation? Their laws? Their rules? There's an extremely simple solution for you and the likes of your whingeing ilk then. Fuck off from their country. Don't visit it. Problem solved.

BTW, there is news about the fate of the hit and run driver. But like all Sinkies, you don't know how to look it up. All you know to do is to do what you and Sinkies do best, i.e. whinge and complain endlessly and wait to be spoonfed with the news about an issue. In this case, it's the "no more news" about the fate of the hit and run driver.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a very simple solution for whingeing Sinkie ingrates like you who like to complain about anything and everything. And that is to heed my advice to stay put in perfect Singapore where there's no crime, hit and run accidents, etc. Or travel only to crime-free, accident-free white-run countries if you want to get out of Singapore for a break.

If you don't wan to heed my advice, take note of LKY's. His simple advice to critics of Singapore's harsh punishment for crime went along the very simple and logical lines of:

"If you don't like our laws, don't come to our country".

Don't like how the Malaysians manage their health system? The language they use? Or the protocols used by their police force in an investigation? Their laws? Their rules? There's an extremely simple solution for you and the likes of your whingeing ilk then. Fuck off from their country. Don't visit it. Problem solved.

BTW, there is news about the fate of the hit and run driver. But like all Sinkies, you don't know how to look it up. All you know to do is to do what you and Sinkies do best, i.e. whinge and complain endlessly and wait to be spoonfed with the news about an issue. In this case, it's the "no more news" about the fate of the hit and run driver.

Well fuck you ok! I don't go to Malaysia. haha... so I dunno why u are saying I am complaining and putting me in the same basket as clown Sinkies who complain AND yet still go.

Hope your wife gets raped in Malaysia and then u don't come crying. But seeing what u wrote above, u will probably say "too bad la, I choose to go Malaysia. have to accept it!"

Idiot logic. Go other country means have to think that country is ok because u chose to go. Everything else must be forgiven. Hit and run also no big issue.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well fuck you ok! I don't go to Malaysia. haha... so I dunno why u are saying I am complaining and putting me in the same basket as clown Sinkies who complain AND yet still go.

Hope your wife gets raped in Malaysia and then u don't come crying. But seeing what u wrote above, u will probably say "too bad la, I choose to go Malaysia. have to accept it!"

That's even more pathetic. You don't go to Malaysia. You have zero first hand experience of it and have to rely on fucked-up and discredited third party reports about it. But yet, you see no problems in whinging about it as though you have first hand knowledge about, and are an expert on the country.

I visit Malaysia, particularly JB very often. I have a very respectful attitude to the people, state and country and I don't have that thoroughly fucked-up Sinkie uppity attitude or whinge incessantly when I do so. I also speak Singapore's national language, i.e. Malay to the locals. As a result, I have been treated extremely well. When I do converse in English, I speak English and not that awful, indecipherable bastardised pidgin language that Sinkies call "English". As a result, I am easily understood.

In Singapore, I never fail to get happy and sincere smiles as well as bigger portions for simply addressing the Malay stallholders respectfully as Pak Cik, Abang, Makchik, Kak or Dik and speaking with them in Malay.

Idiot logic. Go other country means have to think that country is ok because u chose to go. Everything else must be forgiven. Hit and run also no big issue.

It doesn't mean that the "country is okay". It simply means it is my decision to visit it and hence, unlike hopeless and fucked-up Sinkies, I won't be pointing my finger at everything and everyone if some incident should befall me or if my beautiful and lovely wife gets raped.

Just stay put in perfect Singapore and you and your whinging, hopeless ilk should be fine.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

die die must go to sinkie a&e. sinkies need to know the initial 69 minutes (actually 30 minutes or less) are critical for survival depending on the severity of injury. darwinian award.

A fren had Atrial Filbrillation while in Johor. His Malaysian buddy decided to bring him to one of the private hospital near JB. The ICU there was manned by a female Indian doctor who stabilized him with injections, rest etc before packing him off in private ambulance to SGH. It was a very wise decision as if he were sent to Sultanahl GH, I think he would be walking in with two legs but came out with four legs!

Pontian public hospital was considered but rejected for obvious reasons...

Letz understand why so many Johoreans come to sg for treatment!! Even Sultan of Kelantan came here for treatment plus many well known melayu ketua albeit incognito

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's even more pathetic. You don't go to Malaysia. You have zero first hand experience of it and have to rely on fucked-up and discredited third party reports about it. But yet, you see no problems in whinging about it as though you have first hand knowledge about, and are an expert on the country.

I visit Malaysia, particularly JB very often. I have a very respectful attitude to the people, state and country and I don't have that thoroughly fucked-up Sinkie uppity attitude or whinge incessantly when I do so. I also speak Singapore's national language, i.e. Malay to the locals. As a result, I have been treated extremely well. When I do converse in English, I speak English and not that awful, indecipherable bastardised pidgin language that Sinkies call "English". As a result, I am easily understood.

In Singapore, I never fail to get happy and sincere smiles as well as bigger portions for simply addressing the Malay stallholders respectfully as Pak Cik, Abang, Makchik, Kak or Dik and speaking with them in Malay.

It doesn't mean that the "country is okay". It simply means it is my decision to visit it and hence, unlike hopeless and fucked-up Sinkies, I won't be pointing my finger at everything and everyone if some incident should befall me or if my beautiful and lovely wife gets raped.

Just stay put in perfect Singapore and you and your whinging, hopeless ilk should be fine.

No only Malaysia...where ever Singaporeans go, inevitably they will kpkb about the other country's lack of whatever.

I suggest that they stay home and just be contented.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow what a long piece of bullshit posting. U already admitted that if u choose to go to a county, then it's ok no matter how shit the country and the people there are. Most idiotic logic ever. Haha maybe your wife too ugly so u don't worry about her getting raped.

Some clowns here post about the complain culture and yet they are complaining about people who oppose to going to Mudlaysia. The same bunch of clowns will cry like babies if they are robbed.... Double confirmed!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro no point arguing with fark up sinkies whiners like him. That's why they get whack by the papzis locally and still vote for them and yet still kpkb about the garmen. never understand and don't even try to with these brainless farkers. they think sinkieland is perfect yet like to kpkb. sometimes they don't know how far advanced their neighbours have become as they are typical frogs in well . eg take the MRTs and the breakdowns everyday. ask why kpkb? even KL or HK LRT and MRT don't breakdown that frequently. as for lanaguage, how would that "clone" feel if a mudland comes to sinkie hospital and demands he speaks Malay like back home?Oh i forgot , he is a "clone" ie a copy or a pirated version or no brains. no originality. no farking brain. too scared to venture out of sinkieland. hahhahahah

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No only Malaysia...where ever Singaporeans go, inevitably they will kpkb about the other country's lack of whatever.

I suggest that they stay home and just be contented.

This is the 70% frogs in well kena brainwashed by pap to think Sg is the bestest on earth. The also inherited pap arrogance and howlianess.
That's why sinkies can't make it outside of this shithole.