• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum points revamp?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Leong main objectives
1) Earn money
2) Stir shits, more post, more viewership
3) He cares about the quality of this forum? You must be joking :rolleyes:
4) He cares about your opinions? You must be joking also :rolleyes:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Earn money - Many other better ways leh.
2) Stir shits, more post, more viewership Too much shitty posts viewership will drop.
3) He cares about the quality of this forum? You must be joking :rolleyes: I think he does care.
4) He cares about your opinions? You must be joking also :rolleyes: Opinions and ideas are not always accepted, LS is human after all. He got his own thinking. So don't take it too hard if they weren't accepted. Just give him the finger :oIo: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Leong main objectives
1) Earn money
2) Stir shits, more post, more viewership
3) He cares about the quality of this forum? You must be joking :rolleyes:
4) He cares about your opinions? You must be joking also :rolleyes:

Boss, is this what YOU are about ?..:cool:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too was surprised as he is indeed a newbie. Sam did explain that he needs someone to look after the other side of the fence and we are not exactly spoilt for choice. Raiders was also relatively new. Lets see how it goes.

Newbie mods shouldn't be put in charge of a busy sub-forum. You know who I'm talking about.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I too was surprised as he is indeed a newbie. Sam did explain that he needs someone to look after the other side of the fence and we are not exactly spoilt for choice. Raiders was also relatively new. Lets see how it goes.

Leong has clearly indicated their job scopes. Newbie or old timer is not important, so long he get his job done. Old timers tend to pang chance since they have more or less built up some relationship with fellow forummers over here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
His comments are relevant. I did mention the appointment of the mods and he is addressing that point. We are notorious for our freedom of speech and you are struggling to grasp it. There are only a few that are operating outside the reservation but because of their clones it appears that are many.

Laksa has been a prominent and well respected contributor for his incisive but hard comments and this is the forum for it. Its people like him that make this forum work and it has been chugging along with a few hiccups and going into its 14th year. Sam made the mould that the rest are using. Don't be confused by the hubris, morons like kopiuncle and company and the lack of order of the usual form.

We need the establishment and their supporters to air their views and that why you are here. This then provides fairness in any discussion.

There are already 3-4 threads on that topic in this folder. Please don't derail this thread, thanks.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cant you see Sam is trying hard to get rid of this Laujiao mentaLity which quite of you have in this Forum ?..:cool:

What else can you do here besides por ah Leong lampa, use his name and taunt people? Lol

Absolute disgrace :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His comments are relevant. I did mention the appointment of the mods and he is addressing that point. We are notorious for our freedom of speech and you are struggling to grasp it. There are only a few that are operating outside the reservation but because of their clones it appears that are many.

Laksa has been a prominent and well respected contributor for his incisive but hard comments and this is the forum for it. Its people like him that make this forum work and it has been chugging along with a few hiccups and going into its 14th year. Sam made the mould that the rest are using. Don't be confused by the hubris, morons like kopiuncle and company and the lack of order of the usual form.

We need the establishment and their supporters to air their views and that why you are here. This then provides fairness in any discussion.

another intellectual hypocrite
what do you mean by morons like kopiuncle
you talked like a saint, reasoned like a saint
but behaved like a thug...who is a bigger moron
so the chaos here is caused by morons like kopiuncle
don't take on kopisai to bully okay
take on the stronger and more powerful brothers here
you are a respected forummer here
so don't downgrade yourself to an idiotic imbecile...
fcuking intellectual fraud and snob....only picking on those small fry...