• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gay Phone Inc's charger Electrocuted User who fell asleep charging Gay Phone!

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is new!

This 10X worst then any Gay Phone Fire / Explosion issues before, which Gay Phone Inc did not recall their explosive Gay Phones!

http://www.complex.com/life/2017/04/alabama-man-shocked-by-charging-iphone

Man Reportedly Electrocuted After Falling Asleep With His iPhone Charging
Omar Burgess
By Omar Burgess
Apr 02, 2017

Tweet

Video via ABC

Like many iPhone users, Wiley Day fell into the habit of sometimes falling asleep with his charging smartphone next to him in the bed. That routine nearly cost him his life on March 22, when his dog tag necklace reportedly slipped between his charger and an extension cord, making contact with the exposed prongs and sending roughly 110 volts of electricity through his body.

Day’s chain essentially became a small conductor for the electric current traveling between the extension cord and the phone and nearly killed him.
Related

The Samsung Galaxy S III Might Explode On You
Turbine-Powered Charger For Your iPhone
A Tragic History of People Dying Over the iPhone

“[My neice] said I kept yelling ‘Jesus!’” Day told The Washington Post, after the shock threw him from his bed to the floor and knocked him unconscious. “When I came to and figured out what happened, I literally stood straight up, and I said, ‘Oh my God, I think I just got electrocuted.’”
Image via Wiley Day
Image via Wiley Day

Day awoke to smoke emitting from his extension cord, with a numbing sensation throughout his body and burn marks on his neck and hands. His shirt was burned in areas, and his hands also bore burn marks from when he tried to rip off the electro-charged chain that nearly killed him. Day was treated for second- and third-degree burns at Huntsville Hospital.

While doctors expect Day to make a full recovery, he was required to wear bandages on his hands from his burns.

“Charge your phone away from you,” Day warned, while speaking with Huntsville, Alabama ABC affiliate WAAY 31. “Charge it the next day. It’s not worth your life.”

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
iPhone-stuck-on-Apple-Logo-Fix.png

skeleton-with-coffin-2.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is new!

This 10X worst then any Gay Phone Fire / Explosion issues before, which Gay Phone Inc did not recall their explosive Gay Phones!

The incident has nothing to do with phone it was caused by his dog tag.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's another one.

Man killed trying to charge iPhone while lying in the bath

A man was electrocuted as he tried to charge his mobile phone in the bath.

Richard Bull died when his iPhone charger made contact with the water while he was taking a bath in his home in Ealing, west London.

The 32-year-old is believed to have plugged the charger into an extension cord from the hallway then rested it on his chest while using the phone.

He suffered from such severe burns to the chest, arm and hand that his wife, Tanya Bull, believed he had been attacked at first.

Ms Bull called 999 but paramedics said he was already dead by the time they arrived, The Sun reported.

Assistant Coroner Dr Sean Cummings ruled the death an accident but will prepare an official prevention of future death report to send Apple about the case.

He told West London Coroner’s Court: “These seem like innocuous devices but can be as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom.

“They should attach warnings. I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone.”

Mr Bull had been getting ready to meet family members to exchange Christmas presents when the accident happened on 11 December.

His brother Andrew said: “We can all be careless at times. You don’t think there is enough electricity to do this, but there is.

“It was such a needless and tragic accident.”

But Steve Curtler, from safety charity Electrical Safety First, said people underestimate how powerful chargers can be.

He told the BBC that a mobile phone or a laptop typically only has a low voltage of 5V to 20V and would not harm you if they made contact with water – but connecting them to the mains electricity supply carries a much greater risk.

He said: "Although the cable that is plugged in to your phone is 5V, somewhere along the line it's plugged into the electricity supply and you're reliant on that cable and a transformer to make sure you don't get into contact with the main voltage.

"You're wet, which conducts electricity a lot better; you're in the bath with no clothes on, so skin resistance is less. You're vulnerable in the bathroom."