• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 60 yo lao hero stabs and kills 39 yo son in law at Boon Tat street today

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From March 2009
Allegation: Lying so they could hire more workers from abroad
By Elena Chong & Carolyn Quek

The only woman charged was Tan Cheng Cheng, 34, a director of TNS Logistics.

That would make her 42 or 43 this year. So she got swept off her feet by a younger man

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Victim has a shit skin name but doesn't look one bit shit skin looks more Chinese. Is he another case of vivian.

Wat a dumb assumption, pussy. Fm his look even my 10yr nephew cld tell hes duluxe cat hitam kind. N u r tellg ev one here d deceased is a cheena? Tsk..tsk..tsk..cant swallow bitter truth victim wife is a cheena.:rolleyes:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Classic Chigger case…..pops probably one of those high street centre sindhi trader fucks…..mama from a nice ktv/curtain hand job bar in katong.
Spencer….lol…..must be too embarrassed to use his real name.

team-spencer.jpg

The victim was Spencer Tuppani s/o Shamlal Tuppani

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tabla.com.sg/jrsrc/190914full/epage006/TA20140919-TAB-006-00.html

TNS stands for Tan Nam Seng (initial)
this mother fucker indian claimed that TNS is belong to him.
Mr Spencer Tuppani of TNS Ocean Lines is known for getting his company back to strength after the 2007 global economic crisis. His company was struggling but not losing faith, he sold everything he had and reinvested in the firm. In 18 months, he managed to steer the firm back to profitability.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years ago, when people asked him what is TNS stands for? this guy told people it stands for Tonight No Sex and he did not even acknowledge that TNS stands for Tan Nam Seng, the real owner and founder of TNS

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
clearly this sob sil fucks ard openly n beats up his wife ie suspect's daughter........... wow for marrying a foreign trash bastard of the worst kind

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat a dumb assumption, pussy. Fm his look even my 10yr nephew cld tell hes duluxe cat hitam kind. N u r tellg ev one here d deceased is a cheena? Tsk..tsk..tsk..cant swallow bitter truth victim wife is a cheena.:rolleyes:

Alamak m&d yoyo whoami his face looks so cheena how to be shit skin abnn. Btw i'm curious about you you look like pure m&d breed or ang moh or shit skin? I'm fair skinned btw and 100% from the same dialect group from both my parents side so m&d yoyo what about you? Sometimes m&d, sometimes shit skins sometimes arab sometimes have ang moh in your bloodline. What are you?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a local singaporean.
his father Shamlal Tuppani is a small time operation guy in Shipping Industry, very dirty business.
Narong Wongwan knows this better.
where is fucker Narong? please come here

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.tabla.com.sg/jrsrc/190914full/epage006/TA20140919-TAB-006-00.html

TNS stands for Tan Nam Seng (initial)
this mother fucker indian claimed that TNS is belong to him.
Mr Spencer Tuppani of TNS Ocean Lines is known for getting his company back to strength after the 2007 global economic crisis. His company was struggling but not losing faith, he sold everything he had and reinvested in the firm. In 18 months, he managed to steer the firm back to profitability.

AND start swing his truncheon like there is no tomorrow humping all on his cross hairs.......... until his SPG wife complained to her daddy O

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Classic Chigger case…..pops probably one of those high street centre sindhi trader fucks…..mama from a nice ktv/curtain hand job bar in katong.
Spencer….lol…..must be too embarrassed to use his real name.

what do you know about sindhis? So spencer's mum works in a ktv/curtain hand job bar in katong. Mind telling the name of such a bar? This guy certainly doesn't look like a shit skin. Were his name tan ah kow it would be perfectly fine. Btw care to elaborate more on the HJ bars so they have kids that start to run companies and appear on mag covers?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, when people asked him what is TNS stands for? this guy told people it stands for Tonight No Sex

but yesterday after the killing mata asked him simi is TNS ?

he replied Today Not Scared

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, when people asked him what is TNS stands for? this guy told people it stands for Tonight No Sex

but yesterday after the killing mata asked him simi is TNS ?

he replied Today Not Scared

Update, latest news.....

When mata asked him, he see liao.....

When yama see him, yama said '.....you.....tonight niggerchapcheng see...liao'

:biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proverbs 18: 11 A rich man's wealth is his strong city,
and like a high wall in his imagination.
12 Before destruction a man's heart is haughty,
but humility comes before honor.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak m&d yoyo whoami his face looks so cheena how to be shit skin abnn. Btw i'm curious about you you look like pure m&d breed or ang moh or shit skin? I'm fair skinned btw and 100% from the same dialect group from both my parents side so m&d yoyo what about you? Sometimes m&d, sometimes shit skins sometimes arab sometimes have ang moh in your bloodline. What are you?

Pussy jah said pussy fam female members legs closed. N yet pussy jah claimed 100% cheena. In other words ur a shitskin..dumbass pussy jah.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
[ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : What Lies Beneath Spencer Tuppani s/o Shamlal

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/boon-tat-street-stabbing-69-year-old-man-charged-with-murder-faces-death

Boon Tat Street stabbing: 69-year-old man charged with murder, faces death penalty

lwx_120718boontat.jpg
Tan Nam Seng was charged in court on Wednesday (July 12) with the murder that took place in Boon Tat Street near Robinson Road.ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

Published
1 hour ago
Updated
17 min ago
Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib
Elena Chong
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A 69-year-old man was charged in court on Wednesday (July 12) with the murder that took place in Boon Tat Street near Robinson Road.

Tan Nam Seng, dressed in red polo shirt and dark-coloured bermudas, is accused of killing former director of shipping firm TNS Ocean Lines Spencer Tuppani Shamlal Tuppani, 38, on Monday (July 10). He showed no expression as the charge was read out in English.

Mr Tuppani, who died from his wounds in hospital, is Tan's son-in-law.

The accused's daughter and wife of the victim, Ms Tan Cheng Cheng, 43, said in a statement: "This is a double tragedy for the family. Our family has lost a loved one and my beloved father is facing a serious charge."

Requesting that the family's privacy be respected, she added: "You cannot imagine our immense grief, but please try to understand and let us have some peace."

In an earlier release, the police said they received a call asking for assistance at Boon Tat Street at around 1.20pm on Monday.

tan_cheng_cheng_accused_daughter_2.jpg
The accused's daughter and wife of the victim, Ms Tan Cheng Cheng. ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

Officers who arrived found Mr Tuppani lying motionless at the scene.

He was unconscious when officers from the Singapore Civil Defence Force rushed him to the Singapore General Hospital where he died about an hour later.

Tan's lawyer, Mr Andy Chiok, asked district judge Christopher Goh if his client could talk to his family for two minutes to ensure that his health was all right. He said that Tan has chronic ailments, though no further details were provided.

When Tan was asked by the judge if he has medication with him, he said yes. The judge denied counsel's request for access as investigations are ongoing.

More than a dozen people were present when the case was mentioned in court.

Tan will be remanded at Central Police Division for investigation until July 19.

If convicted of murder, he will face the death penalty.