• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh forgot there is one new running dog sinkie Hans168 who is the latest running dog sinkie to joint force with foreigner mate lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres alot of mudlanders or jiuhukia here. Call themselves mudlanders but condemned their garment. They should renounce their blue ic in exchange for red ic.

Yeah lor not like me always praising Msia govt is more than willing to renounce my pink ic for the blue one anytime. Lol. I love to be mudlander! My loyalty for spore and sinkies have been grinded to zero!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow so fast I see another mudlander dog qweqweqw appearing. Slandering is ordinary activity to these mudlander Sinkie clones lah. They are so damn proud to resort to dirty tricks non-stop. Needless to say dirty tricks are of course also ordinary to them.

See? Qweqweqw aka Sinkie clone is now suddenly activated with daily posts. Just like how he used to hover around me with posts on prostitutes and sex videos. Another coincidence? Of course not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Qweqweqw aka Sinkie clone is now suddenly activated with daily posts. Just like how he used to hover around me with posts on prostitutes and sex videos. Another coincidence? Of course not.

Forgot to up this thread. Qweqweqw mudlander dog has again created thread to put anything China as Spore . Really despicable mudlander to come to spore to work make money and yet want to slander Spore and Sporeans non-stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more arrogant mudlander dog here spotted. SeeFartLoong. Double standard hypocrite supporter of capable bastards as long as his own kind bullying others is okay. They should be the ones to learn lesson but they never will as they have no conscience.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
never before has the forum seen such a lovable character, so well loved by all :biggrin: ..so this thread is specially dedicated to her, for all her admirers to pay her tributes and shower her with lotsa love :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

CnI_hb1XEAAeEIQ.jpg

24644313-very-big-bouquet-of-multi-colored-roses-Stock-Photo.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely

Good to see my fellow chinese dogs here so united. :biggrin:

Shameless barbarian using terrorist tactic of shaming people who speak out the truth as Chinese dogs. Only Pakistan standard forum like this allows this terrorist like Osama bin laden to stay hidden.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

never before has the forum seen such a lovable character, so well loved by all :biggrin: ..so this thread is specially dedicated to her, for all her admirers to pay her tributes and shower her with lotsa love :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

CnI_hb1XEAAeEIQ.jpg

24644313-very-big-bouquet-of-multi-colored-roses-Stock-Photo.jpg

Can't agree with you more. One of the most angelic beings ever to grace sammy forum. Her words are pearls of wisdom.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

GCB.
now even a thread is created in your stupidest to shame,degrade you

Shame me for? What did I do? You GCB mudlander dog should be the one who is ashamed of yourself for being a barbarian attacking me calling me names for nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shame me for? What did I do? You GCB mudlander dog should be the one who is ashamed of yourself for being a barbarian attacking me calling me names for nothing.

Why should victim of barbarians be ashamed? People who spoke the truth, nothing but the truth nothing to be ashamed of. Barbarians who kill others becos they dislike the ugly truths ought to be ashamed but they never will.