• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New FB post, Shengwu calls PAP petty, and pokes fun at them, Good for him

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Let's see how this plays out. I won't be surprised if they go hard on this Li Shengwu guy. He may become the next Chee Soon Juan or Tang Liang Hong in the sense that he either stays in Singapore and fights LHL/PAP or he runs road and we never hear from him again.

I am betting it will be the latter.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
expect him to seek for asylum in u.s. but this time he's smarter than anus amos. instead of flying to o'hare, he'll fly to sfo and run road to sf the premier sanctuary city. enough cyber firepower here to poke at anybody with strongest vpn that i just invented.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see it differently. LHL is caught in a vice. Now he has to come up with a story that AGC finds nothing wrong against ShengWu. If LHL mishandles this case, it may result in more taunts by LHY's family against LHL.

Too many skeletons in the cupboard that LHL cant hide anymore

No skeletons. Just too many pink shirts.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comeuppance for Lee Hsien Loong to have most of his own family turning against him. I'm fully enjoying this drama.

jw5

Loyal
You should consider the possibility that LHL really considers his wife and his children as his own family. This he didn't inherit from his papa. :wink:

Comeuppance for Lee Hsien Loong to have most of his own family turning against him. I'm fully enjoying this drama.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
expect him to seek for asylum in u.s. but this time he's smarter than anus amos. instead of flying to o'hare, he'll fly to sfo and run road to sf the premier sanctuary city. enough cyber firepower here to poke at anybody with strongest vpn that i just invented.

Dun be stewpig la.
LSW isn't your ordinary sinkie.
He's royalty and techically speaking he's legitimately in line for the throne should something happen to pinky and the throne is up for grabs.
He's got Father and aunt behind him. Uncle won't dare touch him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun be stewpig la.
LSW isn't your ordinary sinkie.
He's royalty and techically speaking he's legitimately in line for the throne should something happen to pinky and the throne is up for grabs.
He's got Father and aunt behind him. Uncle won't dare touch him.

by imperial chink tradition and decree 3rd in line behind hongyi and haoyi. but empress not emperor calls the shots, oops no pun intended, i mean drafts the roll of imperial succession. :p

huat ahhh!

IMG_0282.JPG

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Let's see how this plays out. I won't be surprised if they go hard on this Li Shengwu guy. He may become the next Chee Soon Juan or Tang Liang Hong in the sense that he either stays in Singapore and fights LHL/PAP or he runs road and we never hear from him again.

I am betting it will be the latter.

Totally wrong read, ..... as usual. Shengwu is not CSJ and TLH. First, his family has money. Millions and millions of it. He has always been top dog every where he goes in SIngapore. Whore Jinx and Gay loong are not strangers to him like they are to CSJ and TLH. He is not intimidated by Gay loong. If he has to fight it, he has the resources and the mindset to do it. 2nd, his parents know all sorts of skeletons in the closet of Whore Jinx and Gay Loong. They will supply him so much ammo to fight any investigation shit that the Gay Loong may start against him. I am just waiting for the firefight.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Totally wrong read, ..... as usual. Shengwu is not CSJ and TLH. First, his family has money. Millions and millions of it. He has always been top dog every where he goes in SIngapore. Whore Jinx and Gay loong are not strangers to him like they are to CSJ and TLH. He is not intimidated by Gay loong. If he has to fight it, he has the resources and the mindset to do it. 2nd, his parents know all sorts of skeletons in the closet of Whore Jinx and Gay Loong. They will supply him so much ammo to fight any investigation shit that the Gay Loong may start against him. I am just waiting for the firefight.

Just like the "firefight" that we were waiting for between LHY LWL and LHL?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not familiar with the US system but they don't call it permanent residency like PR. It is one of those visas?

Maybe eatshitndie can help enlighten stupid old me?

if he's still junior fellow at harvard, it's most likely an eb-1 visa. if he started the post-doc program in harvard last year, he can apply for greencard while waiting for another 6.9 minus 1.9 years to transpire. greencard application may be expedited by harvard as an "employer". most likely harvard is paying him peanuts compared to what his cousin was earning in the valley with droopboobox. until april this year cousin with fluent technologies which is based in sg.

Last edited:

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the AGC acts against Sheng Wu, LHL can claim that he had no hand in it as the matter was brought on by the judicial system and not by him.

My take is that AGC will drag the case as long as Sheng Wu is overseas and let it hang over his and his immediate family's heads.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Roy Ngerng and Amos are truly nobodies. Their opinions carried no weight. There was little point in suing them. It was just petty bullying.

LSW, LHY and LWL are not nobodies. And it is clear the PM cannot take them on. Their views will be taken very seriously. Singaporeans will ask what does it all mean. Perhaps their eyes will be opened. LHL is damaged goods no matter what. Brilliant as his father was, he didn't see LHL would have to manage in a different way from himself.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng and Amos are truly nobodies. Their opinions carried no weight. There was little point in suing them. It was just petty bullying.

LSW, LHY and LWL are not nobodies. And it is clear the PM cannot take them on. Their views will be taken very seriously. Singaporeans will ask what does it all mean. Perhaps their eyes will be opened. LHL is damaged goods no matter what. Brilliant as his father was, he didn't see LHL would have to manage in a different way from himself.

LKY was brilliant and ruthless. He was able to face, tackle and defeat the good, the bad, the ugly.

LHL is mediocre. He is not his own man. He tries to emulate LKY. But he lacks LKY's brillance. When faced with challenges, LHL fumbles unlike his father

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY was brilliant and ruthless. He was able to face, tackle and defeat the good, the bad, the ugly.

LHL is mediocre. He is not his own man. He tries to emulate LKY. But he lacks LKY's brillance. When faced with challenges, LHL fumbles unlike his father

Lky was able to do what he did because he was in control. Of almost everyone and everything.
Lhl is obviously not in control. When your own family members fuck you publicly and you can't even control the situation. He clearly has lost it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lky was able to do what he did because he was in control. Of almost everyone and everything.
Lhl is obviously not in control. When your own family members fuck you publicly and you can't even control the situation. He clearly has lost it.

Agree.

LHL cant control, not because he doesnt want to, but because he lacks LKY's brillance.

LHL is a disgrace to LKY

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The post was amongst friends in a closed environment. AGC will use the fact that it was not published or said publicly and there is nothing that can be done. And to the relief of both sides, it will go away. I am sure LSW is not going to quit Singapore anytime soon. He will pursue academia with the occasional comments without tipping over. If push comes to shove where his dad and aunty are concerned he is likely to be active rather than be quiet bystander.