• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

sis, huat is STD? Your neh got problem? Severe Tits Damage?
:biggrin:

No it's two types of bastards. One is Evil FCM. One is STD. STD is you. STD is papsmearer. STD is eatshitndie. STD is leongsam. STD is Hasley02. Etc etc.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

btw sis... chootchiew is show hand. choot chow chiu is mouth stink. no rogic rah...Hand and mouth, unless of cock u mean blowjob:biggrin:

Chootchiew is his nick. Choot chow chui is his filthy mouth slandering and insulting me with lies. All no conflict. Don't learn from flatearthshit to create conflict out of no conflict.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No FCM is you. FCM is Sinkie clone fupikee etc. FCM is cotton male slut. FCM is flatearthshit. FCM is choot chow chui. FCM is sema2357. FCM is wunderful. FCM is Bonut. FCM is SNTCK. Etc etc. Heaven knows you know i know.

I updated my FCM list liao. Too many evil lah can't remember all at one go. Still got more lah.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

as for him fucking you daily, he probably dislikes argumentative women rike you lor.
...you remind him of the vindictive side of women he encountered before in his young life
Yes, I 100% dislike such women, especially Chinese Sinkie women (of course, I'm aware that there might be exceptions, but they are very rare, and I've not had the privilege to come across any so far), who are certainly the worst women in Southeast Asia, and probably the whole of East Asia or even the whole of Asia! :eek: :mad: :*: :rolleyes: :(
I even dare say that God Himself wants me to beware of such women, and certainly not co-operate with any of them (let alone become their "mangina" slave), simply because they are unrepentant sinners and, therefore, enemies of God Himself. :wink:
Ironically, that is the proper and true Christian way of "loving one's enemies", as long as one does not physically hurt them in any way. :wink:
This is because this is the best way (i.e. the "hard" approach) to urge them to repent. :wink:
If they still refuse to repent even on their deathbeds, then we should literally stop caring about them anymore because God Himself does not want us to waste our time and energy caring about such unrepentant sinners. :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I updated my FCM list liao. Too many evil lah can't remember all at one go. Still got more lah.

All valid questioning posts with facts stated kena removed liao. How can my updated FCM list has no zhihau? He is the number one star.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah let the audience be the judge whether i say correct you are not a man of your words. All the posts are there what you said.
And those posts prove that I am a man of my words, right? :wink:
Only certain evil members of the audience (i.e. those who are as evil and, even worse, unrepentant as you) will support you. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only certain evil members of the audience (i.e. those who are as evil and, even worse, unrepentant as you) will support you. :(

You know what's call let audience judge? Means you shut up and don't tell lies to self praise. You are caught not a man of your words long time ago which i already said why in my earlier post today. You are not caught just today.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truth number one that was removed by moderator and repost here:

i was waiting for wuqi retrieval of the JB cockroach post in JB forum for a year. He already confirmed the fact there was such post. So no one can deny me from stating this fact and truth i am the victim of sexual harassment and defamation here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truth number two that was removed moderator and repost here:

the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold for defamation is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truth number three that was removed by the moderator and so i am reposting here:

I recall office bullying and cyberbullying are all crimes so it is not a necessity to have your name indicated as long as it is clear the insinuation and insult was targeted at you. What more my case was full name and NRIC all posted by the JB cockroach in JB forum since day one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truth number four that was removed by the moderator and i am reposting here:

The evidence of sexual harassment and defamation of me and clear insinuation of much more horrible things happening is all there and everywhere, especially the coalition thread with full graphics some more.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

the mystery unfolds itself...:biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin:
Siaolungs mystery :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

time really flies... 24 owls so fast :biggrin::biggrin:
Once again caught not a man of his words.
Please quote that post of mine in which I said I will not post at all during the 24 hours starting from a few hours ago. :wink:
Also, I said I will reply after 12 hours to those first 10+ posts that I quoted:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2594941#post2594941
if they are not moved, right? :wink:
And if they are moved before 12 hours have passed, I might even reply earlier because I never said I would wait until 12 hours have passed in that case, right? :wink:
Aiyah let the audience be the judge whether i say correct you are not a man of your words. All the posts are there what you said. No need quote here quote there when you are full of shit and lies. Enough said.
You know what's call let audience judge? Means you shut up and don't tell lies to self praise. You are caught not a man of your words long time ago which i already said why in my earlier post today. You are not caught just today.
Posting your accusations without valid proofs will only cause the audience to think that you are the liar. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah he is angry whenever people call him gay hahahahaha
Yeah, isn't it funny that I am being talked about in a thread in which all my posts have been removed? :wink:
How can the audience fairly judge in such a situation? :confused: :wink:
In fact, if the audience is fair, they would probably support me instead, simply because the bias against me (especially when there are zero valid proofs) is so obvious, right? :wink:

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Si gin nas here fighting for Mr and Miss SBF popularity votes :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

v0065_s-200x150.gif

The fucking old dog Chao G.bye got anything new??? :biggrin:
Everyone wants to spread her cheebye wide, everyone wants to fuck her deep. :rolleyes:

This Chao Bye never look at mirror, dog also don't want to fuck her. :biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
v0065_s-200x150.gif

The fucking old dog Chao G.bye got anything new??? :biggrin:
Everyone wants to spread her cheebye wide, everyone wants to fuck her deep. :rolleyes:

This Chao Bye never look at mirror, dog also don't want to fuck her. :biggrin:

you every time abuse animals, yesterday horse today dog... Animal got rights hor :biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I 100% dislike such women, especially Chinese Sinkie women (of course, I'm aware that there might be exceptions, but they are very rare, and I've not had the privilege to come across any so far), who are certainly the worst women in Southeast Asia, and probably the whole of East Asia or even the whole of Asia! :eek: :mad: :*: :rolleyes: :(
I even dare say that God Himself wants me to beware of such women, and certainly not co-operate with any of them (let alone become their "mangina" slave), simply because they are unrepentant sinners and, therefore, enemies of God Himself. :wink:
Ironically, that is the proper and true Christian way of "loving one's enemies", as long as one does not physically hurt them in any way. :wink:
This is because this is the best way (i.e. the "hard" approach) to urge them to repent. :wink:
If they still refuse to repent even on their deathbeds, then we should literally stop caring about them anymore because God Himself does not want us to waste our time and energy caring about such unrepentant sinnners. :wink:

wah sia, your interpretation of bible is lumpar one. Clap clap clap :biggrin: