• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uni official and his teacher wife fired for naked photos leaked online

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20120816.154015_cover_nakeduniofficials.jpg

“Indecent Photo Gate”

These photos circulating the Internet had three men and two women fully naked in a hotel.

Top leader of Lujiang County, Anhui Province was rumored to be the one in the photo.

Luijiang County made a announcement regarding the incident saying the photos have nothing to do with the county official, and they should be called “Photos of 3 Kunming couples partying in a hotel”.

(After investigation) Two involved persons, Wang Yu, Vice Secretary of the League in Hefei University, and his wife were expelled from the Party and fired of their official positions.

Hefei University captured the indecent photos on the internet and started investigation immediately, and confirmed their official Wang Yu was among the involved parties.

Wang Yu himself confessed that the other two men in the photos were not government leaders in Lujiang County and they did not know each other.

One of the females in the photos was Wang Yu’s wife, a middle school teacher in Hefei, and she was also expulsed from the Party and fired from her job.

From China Hush

jw5

Loyal
1. Why are the men naked but the women dressed?

2. Why are the men so much uglier than the women?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think only their mother can answer the last question...:biggrin:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, the shot was taken before the bonking began mah!
2. on the ugly thing, honest no comment.
3. i am see them daily, i am so immune to its ugliness in person or on the streets.

jw5

Loyal
hi there
1. bro, the shot was taken before the bonking began mah!

hi there
1. bro, this does not answer my question why the men are naked but the women dressed, unless u are implying the men are f**king one another and the women are going to watch tv later.
2. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there
1. bro, this does not answer my question why the men are naked but the women dressed, unless u are implying the men are f**king one another and the women are going to watch tv later.
2. :biggrin:

hi there

1. walah! bro.
2. you, very chim hoh.
3. aiyoh! why didn't i think of that?

jw5

Loyal
The naked woman was the one who took photo

among these 5 ( or 6 ) who was most likely to leak photo?

so the naked woman photographer would later be fxxked by the naked men, and after she will leak the photo, while the dressed women will be watching tv?

M

Mdm Tang

so the naked woman photographer would later be fxxked by the naked men, and after she will leak the photo, while the dressed women will be watching tv?

how to enlarge the pic above.
curious to see what she ( with colgate smile ) holding in her
right hand ...?

jw5

Loyal
how to enlarge the pic above.
curious to see what she ( with colgate smile ) holding in her
right hand ...?

her right hand is holding down her nightie, so that her shaven bush can't be seen................. :o

M

Mdm Tang

her right hand is holding down her nightie, so that her shaven bush can't be seen................. :o

are u sure ... her huge colgate smile doesnt
quite tally with your version ???