• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie MILF Uses Her Kid To Chase MRT Commuters Off The Reserved Seat!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
19895095_1404912622877854_131749814738407798_n.jpg

Today I brought my 3 years old daughter went in MRT.

This woman sit on reserve seat and mean while my daughter tell me she is tired and wanna sit down (actually is almost her nap time). I asked this woman very politely and gentle: can you give up your seat for my daughter?

She replied me :NO!! Why should I give up my seat ?

I'm shocking with her replied coz I didn't see she pregnant.
I said: but this is reserve seat.

She replied me: yes, but this seat is reserve for old folk not for kid.

I told her: thank you, this is 1st time I have met people like u.

She still can show me her attitude and replied me thank you.

After that she turn to her friend and said: nowadays the kids is really problem, so small already demanding!

She is very mean and heartless . Her words really hurt me. She can blame my daughter. Then I asked her: then what's the meaning for the picture. I pointing the picture behind her.

She said: that is baby, but ur daughter is kid. She already know how to walk y she need the seat.

I said: you mean 3 years old kid don't need to sit down inside MRT.

She replied me: yes, even my kid I also not allow them to sit inside MRT. after that her friend step in and stand in front of me. The friend said if ur kid tired u should bring ur own stroller, not asked for the seat here.

My husband asked her, are u pregnant? This reserve seat should be reserve for someone who need the seat.

The friend replied with bad attitude: maybe??!!

My gosh, I'm carrying my daughter during the argument but they still can throw this kind of words to me.

I told my husband never mind, god will blessing. They told me yayaya, god will blessing but we have different god. Some more they still can said: got kid don't bring out lah, got kid let them sleep at home don't bring out. I'm thinking how this 2 adult and treat a kid in this way???!!! I'm up sad and angry, why sound like my fault to bring my kid out for family day?

During the argument, 1 of the old man seem like 60 plus 70 years old wanna to give up his seat to me coz he seeing I'm carrying my daughter with my both hands hence unable to hold on to the handle firmly and stand there throughout without seat. But I refuse to take up the seat coz I know the old man need the seat more than me. I feel shameful for this 2 woman who is able, even the old man can give up his seat to me but they still thinking they are right.

My husband took her photo but she keep using her HP to cover her face. She also took down our photo we didn't even want to cover coz we are not in the wrong. This Is really sad and bad experience that a selfish and inconsiderate person exist. They made me feel my fault to asking a seat for my daughter. And some of the people don't understand a 3 years old kid may not want to seat in baby stroller most the time preferring to sit with parent.

19875682_1404912626211187_4599449443990487253_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sgkaypohloh/posts/1404912829544500

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
There are other youngish looking males and females sitting in other seats as well. Why never kpkb about them not giving up seat? Just that stupid seat with the arrow pointing at it then should be given up?

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sign shows a toddler on the mother's lap. A 3 year old is not a toddler.

This mother is bitchy. What the lady did is correct. Should only give up seat for people for whom it is reserved.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm how many punches can i throw before someone drags me off? Great parents btw. You better off on your own than with the fags

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why should a commuter give up a reserved seat to another able-bodied commuter with a kid who can walk? Any such laws regarding the "reserved seats"?

Anyway, I am glad I follow Anton Casey's advice about avoiding public transport. My shirt smells nice thanks to avoiding the odours of sinkies crowding out the mrt.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stink on ur shirt will not overcome the stink from ur 6.9 days old underwear

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SMRT should remove those signs because of all the problems it creates.

We all pay $ for using "public transport". Whether or not people give up their seats should be optional & not something we are blackmailed into doing.

I remember during my NS days when those in uniform were expected to give up their seats because they got concession fares. So much for NS being a privilege :rolleyes:

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop this nonsense.
Seats should be first pay first come first served.
Nobody is obliged to give up their seats unless they want to.
Nobody has the right to demand another to give up their seats either.

If you want a confirm seat, DRIVE!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop this nonsense.
Seats should be first pay first come first served.
Nobody is obliged to give up their seats unless they want to.
Nobody has the right to demand another to give up their seats either.

If you want a confirm seat, DRIVE!

I agree. It only goes to show that the mother cannot accept rejection.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the online plaintiff had been seated on reserve w her spolit brat kid, should she been asked to give up her seat, likewise : "NO!! Why should I give up my seat ?"

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should have a 2 days parliamentary hearing on the allegations of the abuse of reserve seats in MRT train.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big nose girl usually very rude and selfish. Quarrelsome and stubborn.

But finger fuck her she come will scream like volcano erupt.... ah ah ah...