• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with CSM. Neither is LKY my Lau Pei. Those who aren't LHL, LHY and LWL but consider LKY their Lau Pei are the most disgraceful animals on this planet.

Praise LKY all you want. That I can accept. But as Lau pei? Knnbccb.

Well said ..Bro GD :biggrin:

I totally agreed with Mr Chen ....

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSM gave the House, especially TCH, a very anti-climax.

Suddenly, TCH realizes that CSM is from a different species of human beings. Suddenly TCH realizes which species he himself belongs to. He is desperate to be LKY's son, but wants to pull other people along to hide that private aspiration.

I will give CSM a Tiger too !

U can see members of House held back laugters see tch facial expression:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
According to impressionable sinkies, LKY is the "father of Singapore". But he is not the "father of any individual Singaporean", except for Loong, Yang and Ling. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You fucking ingrates!

Ah Gong was like a father to us all. I can't believe how quickly you bastards can turn on him within a year or two of his death.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking ingrates!

Ah Gong was like a father to us all. I can't believe how quickly you bastards can turn on him within a year or two of his death.

Actually, that is the whole point of the Oxley house saga.

Who really regards LKY as a father ?

LHL
LHY
LWL
HC
Secret Ministerial Committee ( Shani, LW, TCH, GF )
ESM GOH
INDRANEE

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont count me in.

This bully can come up with law that 5 or more than 5 people together can be arrested or is criminal offence.

Feel like on to meet him at cul de sac with ny hatchet to settle this score w him.

You fucking ingrates!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could hear the violin playing in the background when TCH was talking. It was building up to a 2 minute standing ovation

When CSM responded you can hear the background music turn into a trumpet "gua guaaaa"