• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ho Ching's Snow Monkey pic - What do you think?

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
redwire-singapore-ho-ching-monkey.jpg

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's wife, Ms Ho Ching, apologised yesterday for unwittingly posting a photograph of a monkey showing a rude hand gesture on her Facebook on Sunday.

The post was made the same day her sister-in-law, Dr Lee Wei Ling, claimed her brother, PM Lee, had abused his power to commemorate their father's passing in order to "establish a dynasty".

The allegation was made in a publicly released e-mail exchange between herself and The Straits Times over a commentary in which she criticised how Mr Lee Kuan Yew's first-year death anniversary had been commemorated.

Dr Lee's comments, and the photograph which appeared on Ms Ho's Facebook page, created a stir on social media, fuelling speculation of a family feud......

Yesterday, Ms Ho, who is Temasek Holdings' chief executive officer, explained that she had been "playing around with Twitter" and "trying out different buttons" when she unwittingly reposted the picture, which then appeared on her Facebook page.

She said: "Discovered Twitter reposts pictures without captions, and unfortunately one of the pictures could be misunderstood on its own. Took down as soon as a friend alerted me."

.........She later thanked those who had offered to help her learn more on how to navigate the social media space

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/ho-ching-apologises-unwittingly-posting-monkey-photo

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it says "cum cum let's do a 3-some. you stick your finger in mine arsehole, and i stick mine in his arsehole, and he sticks his in your arsehole."

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching as the CEO of Temasek is childish and pathetic.
The excuse she gave for posting that picture at that time was as effective as her leadership skills.