• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Moderators please take note

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come this idiot xpo aka harimau aka sochi can post Allah , God etc in the main forum and dont get banned. Like that have rules for what? Please take action against him.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How come this idiot xpo aka harimau aka sochi can post Allah , God etc in the main forum and dont get banned. Like that have rules for what? Please take action against him.

Just point out the threads and I'm more than happy to assist. Infraction had been given to the TS who post in the wrong sub folder

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moderators please take note again. This xpo aka sochi person is still making religious type posts . Please refer forummer eatshitndie's thread about the South China Sea and see post 19. No point to have rules if they are not observed.
Please ban this recalcitrant permanently.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moderators please take note again. This xpo aka sochi person is still making religious type posts . Please refer forummer eatshitndie's thread about the South China Sea and see post 19. No point to have rules if they are not observed.

if sochi is racist..then this Ralders is a racist dog

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I hear you.
Infraction had been given and the post moved to the appropriate folder :smile::smile::smile:

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moderator, please action again. Brucelee777 is obviously xpo aka harimau aka sochi and is acting up again. Please refer to thread started by SNTCK.
Thread title is about MOM.Once again this person has no regard for rules. Please ban this nick permanently. Thank you.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drambuie = xantheka = nufala = deluxe = Debonerman = harrych = kohpc = Fucksamleong = HakkaTiow = JHolmesJr = Thebonerman = komoD = David Phang,

You like to ban people?

No Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar.. What I like is to fuck your mother's laucheebye. Preferably together with you in a threesome. She can suck your puny little diabetic dick while you scold her laucheebye. I'll bang her in her arse into orgasmic heaven....LOL.....LOL