• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please to feeding back.

No justice in life and I have to fight it this way as why should I let people trample me and I WALK AWAY? Fuckers should be locked up or abused in return. Hey balapundek shit you can continue FOREVER and let see you get abuse for your public toilet family in return FOREVER

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

No justice in life and I have to fight it this way as why should I let people trample me and I WALK AWAY? Fuckers should be locked up or abused in return. Hey balapundek shit you can continue FOREVER and let see you get abuse for your public toilet family in return FOREVER

Vanakam crazy gay remember you start first not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid gay keep on paste and post because nothing else to say. Thats why we know this gay lesbian is stupid and crazy hahahahaa.

More lies from your shameless shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

More lies from your shameless shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

All your post is IMH standard so you better go back to the ward and sleep but first let me shit in your mouth. Open wide now hehehehe.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

All your post is IMH standard so you better go back to the ward and sleep but first let me shit in your mouth. Open wide now hehehehe.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

When or where did I lie? Ask everyone here if your post is IMH standard and also if you are public toilet #1. Mostly all will agree with me you old gay hehehheehahahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

When or where did I lie? Ask everyone here if your post is IMH standard and also if you are public toilet #1. Mostly all will agree with me you old gay hehehheehahahaha.

Already proven but mudlander love to pretend and act blur. More lies from your shameless shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And ask the bastards here whether they are bastards first. More lies from your shameless shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Already proven but mudlander love to pretend and act blur. More lies from your shameless shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

Close you gay mouth now it smells of my shit hehehahaha.