• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This is the last fucking straw! PRC shits jacking up prices for my Durians. Its war!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This is the last fucking straw! PRC shits jacking up prices for my Durians. Its w

my friend opened a $696 bottle of bordeaux in a beijing restaurant and let it decant for 6.9 minutes in his glass. barely 69 seconds in decantation, a tiong waitress swooped in and poured a sugary soda into the half filled glass without asking. there was shock and awe. $696 of one of the most expensive reds aged to perfection for over 6.9 years in a $6.9m cellar was fucked up by a clueless ah tiong bu in 6.9 seconds, just like that. tiongs are not only crass but classless.

This is not the waitress fault.blame China for being so rich and prosperous nowadays,to the PRCs ordering red wine and Mao Shan wang is as common as ordering dim sum,the waitress must have seen so many Chinese take a swig from their glasses,lean back and gargle at the back of their throat before spitting it out into a bucket,she must have thought it was some kind of fancy mouthwash.Only poor cheapo sinkies would kick up such a fuss,often I would flush my toilet with bottles of San Pellegrino and clean my backside with

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This is the last fucking straw! PRC shits jacking up prices for my Durians. Its w

This is not the waitress fault.blame China for being so rich and prosperous nowadays,to the PRCs ordering red wine and Mao Shan wang is as common as ordering dim sum,the waitress must have seen so many Chinese take a swig from their glasses,lean back and gargle at the back of their throat before spitting it out into a bucket,she must have thought it was some kind of fancy mouthwash.Only poor cheapo sinkies would kick up such a fuss,often I would flush my toilet with bottles of San Pellegrino and clean my backside with

and wipe with $100 bills?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

waitress scolded back and claimed every tiong would ask for soda to mix with wine. doing anything unusual from tiong best practice is courting rebellion and trouble. tiongs are basically humanoid lemmings.

I know this. that is why I mentioned it. Giving durians to these PRC shits is like giving sharks fin soup to a pig. The only difference is The pig appreciates the flavour more.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know this. that is why I mentioned it. Giving durians to these PRC shits is like giving sharks fin soup to a pig. The only difference is The pig appreciates the flavour more.

hahaha... moi just fell off my chair. Gansibeifarny u..:biggrin: