• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will chiobu Mrs S'pore Pageant contestant breast feed PAPsmearer in public?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have a sudden need for cream in my kopi. LOL. If she breastfeed me, I promise not to play with her molllllllllllllllllllllle.

[h=1]Mum in breastfeeding saga is pageant finalist[/h]
NP_20170417_CSMUM17_1537681.jpg
Ms Cheryl Lee at the Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore Pageant's talent showcase on Saturday.PHOTOS: ONE KM MALL, CHARMAINE SOH

[h=3]Some finalists share why they decided to join the pageant for married women[/h]
Charmaine Soh

Apr 17, 2017 06:00 am

One of the worst things Ms Cheryl Lee read online about herself is that the recent public breastfeeding saga she was embroiled in was a stunt to gain fame for this year's Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore Pageant.
The mother of three made headlines last month after a photo of her breastfeeding her two-year-old daughter in an MRT train without a nursing cover was posted online and went viral, sparking a heated debate on whether public breastfeeding is appropriate.
As one of the finalists of the annual beauty contest, she wants to put this rumour to rest.
Ms Lee, 25, told The New Paper at the pageant's press conference and talent showcase held on Saturday at ONE KM mall: "All along, even before the photo went viral, I had already wanted to use this competition as a platform to raise awareness about (public) breastfeeding...

"If I win Mrs Singapore, I would love to use my title to promote breastfeeding in public (with or without covering). I feel that we need to normalise it."
Ms Lee said she has been breastfeeding in public ever since she had her first child, who is now seven.

Singapore
[h=2]MRT nursing mum: Breastfeeding in public is normal[/h]
Mar 17, 2017

But her son used to constantly struggle under the nursing cover. That was when she decided to forgo the cover and breastfeed whenever she had to.
[h=2]'NEVER HESITANT'[/h] She said: "I was never hesitant about not covering up. I have no choice. When kids get cranky, there is no time to think. I will just have to feed there and then."
A month after the saga, Ms Lee said her life has not changed significantly, and she still stands firm in her belief.
She still breastfeeds in public, be it at a mall or on the train.
And though no one has confronted her, people do recognise her - they take to Facebook to comment on seeing her in real life.
On other women and mums who are not supportive of her actions, she said: "Everyone has their own personal preferences, and I cannot control what they say, so I just let it be."
Even at the Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore's event on Saturday, Ms Lee was kept busy.
She juggled preparing for her talent showcase as well as taking care of and nursing her two-year-old daughter, whom she had brought along.
Admitting she was "quite stressed out", the full-time housewife said: "As the first contestant for the talent showcase, I had to prepare and change, but not before feeding my daughter and making her go to sleep."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I have no choice. When kids get cranky, there is no time to think."

Like that, she takes out her breasts in public, I have " no time to think"...I will suckle first, think later...& that is dangerous, the judge won't think much, when she yell! "MOLEST"..

Can I plead on grounds that "she outraged my modesty", "tickle my fancy" & "aroused the 'animal' in me'???

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women breasts are just 2 heaps of body fat.
what is so sensual about?
generally fat women have bigger boobs and skinny women have smaller boobs.
if you see skinny women with big boobs, most likely that they have gone through boobs augmentation.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"I have no choice. When kids get cranky, there is no time to think."

Like that, she takes out her breasts in public, I have " no time to think"...I will suckle first, think later...& that is dangerous, the judge won't think much, when she yell! "MOLEST"..

Can I plead on grounds that "she outraged my modesty", "tickle my fancy" & "aroused the 'animal' in me'???

So, following her logic, when she is horny, does she just
take our her vagina? No time to think?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
women breasts are just 2 heaps of body fat.
what is so sensual about?
generally fat women have bigger boobs and skinny women have smaller boobs.
if you see skinny women with big boobs, most likely that they have gone through boobs augmentation.

This skinny chick on big tits. And they are real. Donch be jealous, ok? Guys call them Tits on Sticks.

tumblr_o96qevIAkO1tuc0kvo1_1280.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
She also buay gum lah, got 2 breasts take out one only.. .
The other neh should also take out and let her husband suck.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this shows that Sinkies are super pathetic. they reported Amos Yee case but tolerated indecent public exposure?
indecent exposure is ok
but commenting on religion is not ok?