• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many coward mudlander clones here want to appear nice and kind when in their main nicks but turned big bullies using clones. Shameless mudlanders just like my neighbours from hell acting like dog lovers in Facebook but actually keep the dogs in cages for hours. Hypocrites bullies!

Is shaming and taking on the coward mudlander bullies telling lies and bullying me nonstop called seeking comfort to mudlanders?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loneliness is a biological red flag, clueing us in to our need to reach out to others. That's because loneliness often goes hand in hand with one major health problem — depression. ...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well another mudlander bastard doing their favourite trick of painting others as mad and depress to discredit the person. Truth is truth lah mudlander barbarians bullying me nonstop. You paint my character black will still surface the truth of you being barbarians while others like the Paris chinese evolved, you degenerate to barbarians like my mudlander neighbours from hell keeping illegal dogs and yet got the audacity to bully me for complaining to them about their barking dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should report allahpuki to Malaysia police as already exposed to be a mudlander.

You should surrender yourself first as a mudlander to your mudland police for shaming other people's religion. Btw I am waiting for the mudland police to act on my police report on my mudlander neighbours from hell indeed.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bipolar is a mental disorder characterized by extreme shifts in mood, with fluctuations in energy and activity levels.

During these abnormal shifts, the patient commonly finds it difficult to complete everyday tasks. Bipolar disorder used to be known as manic-depressive illness.

Bipolar disorder is a serious mental illness that can destroy relationships, undermine career prospects, and seriously affect academic performance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well another mudlander bastard doing their favourite trick of painting others as mad and depress to discredit the person. Truth is truth lah mudlander barbarians bullying me nonstop. You paint my character black will still surface the truth of you being barbarians while others like the Paris chinese evolved, you degenerate to barbarians like my mudlander neighbours from hell keeping illegal dogs and yet got the audacity to bully me for complaining to them about their barking dogs.

Yeah mudlanders love to quote all kinds of psychiatry illness like what some bastards ralders and flatearther did and doing. Psycho bullies don't forget to quote your own psychopath illness of slandering others with LIES.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are well dislike here.
Go seek comfort elsewhere
Fuck you the obese pig. You think you are well liked here? My 2 hairy balls. Apart from that fucker AllahPUKI and chigger, who else in here supports you? Of course XxooxX is your fucking clone and probably chigger as well.

Hey bastard, got guts meet to me in JB during this weekend? I wait for you 24/7. Don't say I don't give you face. You can also call your whole fucking gang along if so desired.

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you the obese pig. You think you are well liked here? My 2 hairy balls. Apart from that fucker AllahPUKI and chigger, who else in here supports you? Of course XxooxX is your fucking clone and probably chigger as well.

Hey bastard, got guts meet me in JB during this weekend? I wait for you 24/7. Don't say I don't give you face. You can also call your whole fucking gang along if so desired.

agree. the guy throw face lah.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
An OBESE PIG like Ralders can be roasted to make very good sao yoke. I welcome him to JB for this opportunity.

Canton%20paradise%20char%20siew%20with%20honey%20sauce.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey bastard, got guts meet to me in JB during this weekend? I wait for you 24/7. Don't say I don't give you face. You can also call your whole fucking gang along if so desired.

Fat pig.
Useless jobless .
Your waist 42inch
Plus 2short legs.
Fat n short n n n poor.
Gan ni lau eh phua buak Kia chebye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
An OBESE PIG like Ralders can be roasted to make very good sao yoke. I welcome him to JB for this opportunity.

Canton%20paradise%20char%20siew%20with%20honey%20sauce.jpg

Hahahahah serve these mudlanders right always boasting of roasting me. BBQ these mudlanders slanderers long tongues for dogs to eat indeed!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U come lor 14 now.
I airport Kia mega.
Go find out .

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Report now reports.
No report your this chebye Kia whole family die
KNNBCCB Chee Bye Kia Ralders, your English is really a disgrace. My primary school nephew will win you hands down without any fight. You are a big fuck and disgrace to all the English educated in this forum. Do you realize or not, bastard?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

These bastards are desperate to be well liked that's why they are using coward clones to attack here while acting nice and kind in their main nicks. Taser the balls of these coward mudlander bullies indeed! How nice if guns are legalised to blow up deserving bullies balls into bits.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB Chee Bye Kia Ralders, your English is really a disgrace. My primary school nephew will win you hands down without any fight. You are a big fuck and disgrace to all the English educated in this forum. Do you realize or not, bastard?

Chebye u come now .Now your mother cheebye