• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is diao zui?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you looked at my CV, the jobs i am in, i am being diao zui from one place to another, it's not of my free will but when i like a job, sure got some mother fuckers unhappy, so i have to kanna diao to another job.

i just want to leave s'pore...i am feeling sick everyday...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you may want to refer to my psychological imprisonment thread and give me your views. dirty harry and his dogs have a problem with me...

You more like a football being kicked around........
I thot you taxi driver? Changed job liao?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Diao Zui not means call backup? Like for example Drifter lost to Jah and AK, then he Diao Zui team drifter? :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you all so violent one, my context is i always kenna diao, diao lai diao kee, lobuay hua teksi.tiongkim, teksi ma ai bo tang hua...chenghu lang jin ay si kanina buay pua chee bye!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
iv-drip-bags-thumb25126861.jpg

diao zui

you from which army one? This you also dunno? :confused:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with you bro. The silver lining is that your mood swings are less frequent compared to the past as can be seen in your posts. Just ignore your past and enjoy what you got. Not many people can claim to have got a good foreign education, seen the world etc. just see you doctor when you have these spells. There are many like you, so you are not alone.

Did enjoy your taxi stories.

i want accountability, cheng hu lang kanina beh pua chee bye!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with you bro. The silver lining is that your mood swings are less frequent compared to the past as can be seen in your posts. Just ignore your past and enjoy what you got. Not many people can claim to have got a good foreign education, seen the world etc. just see you doctor when you have these spells. There are many like you, so you are not alone.

Did enjoy your taxi stories.
Who the FUCK are you here to give advice har? You some sort of dai gor izzit?

Anyway, this one for you manipulative mother fucker. FUCK YOU!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, diao zui means 'hang water', think original is last time, long time ago, got fire in village, so villagers need to go well pull up the water, so become diao zui. Pai Kia street lingo means reinforcement.

For hotbot case, not correct to call diao zui. Shud be kena 'tu lai tu kee' aka kena push here push there.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys toy with him, then talk behind his back. Feeling guilty. Not seen one piece of encouragement from you. Now go drink your beer and post in the wrong thread.

Who the FUCK are you here to give advice har? You some sort of dai gor izzit?

Anyway, this one for you manipulative mother fucker. FUCK YOU!