• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beautiful Monster - All New Camry

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new Toyota Camry Sedan is crap. I drove one last month went I was in the US on business. I rented it at the airport and i always request for mid size, so they gave me a a new Camry, I believe it was the 4 cylinder version. Something is wrong with this car, its on eco mode all the time, and the acceleration is crap. Very very poor, for such a large car, and I have to say dangerously so on the highways. I think the Corolla in the same model year is a much better car. I suppose they are shooting for fuel economy in the new Camry.

ni nau hia. cum to u.s. drive camry and never call me for a cup of philz coffee? cheebye lah. camry on the roads here are for ah pek ah por chinks and nehs. it's the slowest sedan on freeways and most dangerous as everyone else has to "siam" the tortoise driver. almost everyone drives 6.9 mph over the speed limit except of course camry drivers. they are notorious for causing the "accordian effect" on freeways. see a camry must siam 6.9 car lengths, breaths and depths away.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see very few CAMRYs on the road in Calgary.

Put it this way. You have the Corolla which is ubiquitous. Then you have the RAV4 an AWD SUV. Then you have the Camry. Camry is a sedan. But bigger than the Corolla. But it is not AWD.

I figure it is the POOR MAN's idea of a "premium car".

For heaven's sake, if you want a premium car, buy an Audi, BMW, Lexus, Acura, Lincoln, Mercedes etc.

I would argue that those who buy the above cars are also "poor" as they cannot afford the lambos, porsches, etc.

Otherwise just buy something functional lah.

the underpowered 4-cylinder camry is the most popular among chinks and nehs in the bay area. you'll see lots of them clogging freeways and local roads. let's say married older chinks and nehs with kids in tow consider them the best buy with best immediate value and value retention over the long term. unfortunately for other drivers, they are among one of the worst groups of drivers - inexperienced fobs who just got their driving licenses first time in their lives.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
the underpowered 4-cylinder camry is the most popular among chinks and nehs in the bay area. you'll see lots of them clogging freeways and local roads. let's say married older chinks and nehs with kids in tow consider them the best buy with best immediate value and value retention over the long term. unfortunately for other drivers, they are among one of the worst groups of drivers - inexperienced fobs who just got their driving licenses first time in their lives.

Camry is not popular even among chinks and nehs here in Calgary. Simple reason is that it is not AWD. So it has the same chance of getting stuck in snow or a ramp as the Corolla. RAV4 is popular.

But if you ever see a Camry on the road here it is 90% likely it will be a chink or neh behind the wheel.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I see very few CAMRYs on the road in Calgary.

Put it this way. You have the Corolla which is ubiquitous. Then you have the RAV4 an AWD SUV. Then you have the Camry. Camry is a sedan. But bigger than the Corolla. But it is not AWD.

I figure it is the POOR MAN's idea of a "premium car".

For heaven's sake, if you want a premium car, buy an Audi, BMW, Lexus, Acura, Lincoln, Mercedes etc.

I would argue that those who buy the above cars are also "poor" as they cannot afford the lambos, porsches, etc.

Otherwise just buy something functional lah.

Oh for fuck sake lets discuss about the car the performance etc and leave the "poor man" thing aside, ok ok ok you very rich can afford lambos and porches and everyone not driving these are poor fucks, happy Mr Rich Nayr69sg?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh for fuck sake lets discuss about the car the performance etc and leave the "poor man" thing aside, ok ok ok you very rich can afford lambos and porches and everyone not driving these are poor fucks, happy Mr Rich Nayr69sg?

No man I am poor. I drive a 2011 Corolla. My daughter drives a 2016 RAV4. My wife drives a 2016 Ford Expedition Platinum MAX.

I cannot afford even poor man's premium car and have no desire to buy one either. Cars are a liability.

As for performance? I have no idea about that. I don't even know what is the difference between 4 cylinder and V6. So I cannot discuss on that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best review so far on the 2017 camry xse v6.

http://www.camryreview.com/2016/02/2017-toyota-camry-xse-v6-sedan-review.html

IMG_0281.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How fast were you going on the highway? On the average how fast does it show on the speedometer in km/h?

I never check the speedo, as I was busy trying not to get myself killed with some 18 wheeler rammed up my ass. All I know is that when I punch it, fuckers were still passing me with ease on the highway. And the engine was howling like a banshee already. Really sucky.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ni nau hia. cum to u.s. drive camry and never call me for a cup of philz coffee? cheebye lah. camry on the roads here are for ah pek ah por chinks and nehs. it's the slowest sedan on freeways and most dangerous as everyone else has to "siam" the tortoise driver. almost everyone drives 6.9 mph over the speed limit except of course camry drivers. they are notorious for causing the "accordian effect" on freeways. see a camry must siam 6.9 car lengths, breaths and depths away.

KNN, I must go all the way to Bay Area to lim kopi with you? Shit, even ISD will come to your home to personally pick u up to lim kopi. U bigger shot then them? U tell me you line up some Mexican poontang for me, I cum lah. Anyway, I think its budget car rental. I reuse to pay for their premuim car rental. When you are on your own dollar for business, you don't go luxury lah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, I must go all the way to Bay Area to lim kopi with you? Shit, even ISD will come to your home to personally pick u up to lim kopi. U bigger shot then them? U tell me you line up some Mexican poontang for me, I cum lah. Anyway, I think its budget car rental. I reuse to pay for their premuim car rental. When you are on your own dollar for business, you don't go luxury lah.

this latina puntang can or not? she can thumb your mouth and arsehole all at once. shiok. by the way everytime i rent don't have luxury of jap cars only korean hyundai and american chrysler. korean cars however have high quality performance and reliability these days. best is genesis. kia optima is the most sought after rental car on the lot, even for rednecks. of course, if upgrade to suv everyone will like that.

IMG_4878.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this latina puntang can or not? she can thumb your mouth and arsehole all at once. shiok. by the way everytime i rent don't have luxury of jap cars only korean hyundai and american chrysler. korean cars however have high quality performance and reliability these days. best is genesis. kia optima is the most sought after rental car on the lot, even for rednecks. of course, if upgrade to suv everyone will like that.

View attachment 31171

The cars I had available at the car rental were some american sedans (which I can't remember the name and could not be bothered), Kia Souls, and This toyota Camry. Of course, when I saw the toyota Camry, I thought shiok, don't get a chance to drive it in zikapore.So, I got it. How was I to know that Toyota camry's are T and T cars (Thambis and Tiongs) in the US? Do I look like I live there?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cars I had available at the car rental were some american sedans (which I can't remember the name and could not be bothered), Kia Souls, and This toyota Camry. Of course, when I saw the toyota Camry, I thought shiok, don't get a chance to drive it in zikapore.So, I got it. How was I to know that Toyota camry's are T and T cars (Thambis and Tiongs) in the US? Do I look like I live there?

if you were to live in bay area would probably see you driving a 2017 gt350 mustang convertible going around alum rock to pick up latina chicks.

IMG_0285.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if you were to live in bay area would probably see you driving a 2017 gt350 mustang convertible going around alum rock to pick up latina chicks.

View attachment 31173

what the hell is this crap? Porsche can or not? I am not picky, I am ok with this standard. U hook me up, I will come to Bay Area. Hehehhehe. What is alum rock?

127_1000.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hoot! Nice car.

Eatshitndie, what do you think of the Corvette Stingray?

every valley old white boy's dream. redneck dreams about a chevy or ford truck, every millionaire techie dreams about the tesla s, and every techie tiongkie who penny-pinches dreams about the prius.

IMG_0286.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what the hell is this crap? Porsche can or not? I am not picky, I am ok with this standard. U hook me up, I will come to Bay Area. Hehehhehe. What is alum rock?

alum rock is a hispanic area where you can pick up latinas and pinays and rock them until they turn blue like aluminum.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the reason why the previous owner sold it off after driving only 77,000 kms is because this model under perform.
Or either that, the orginal milage was 177000km but got illegible tuned down.

The car is a Jap import. Most used cars imported directly from Japan average about 10,000km to 15,000km per year. The one I bought is a 2009 model so 77,000km is about right.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove the first gen mark x previously.
Prone to fishtail even with anti-roller bars. Don't even think of pedal to the metal if the road is wet unless you are in a hurry to meet your maker.
Stock to stock the 2.5 version unable to pull away from a front wheel drive 1.4L turbocharged scirocco or 1.8L Mercedes E200 from a traffic light drag race.
No 3.5 mark x in sinkie land only 2.5 and 3L.
However the car is bullet proof due to lack of electronics, robust 6 speed gear box and V6 engine.