• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NUS Law Prof in Sex - For -Grades scandal

since the "long time friend" is lagi buang, could it be true love? :p

This lady is definitely not a japanese. I thought Darinne Ko was buang.... but his "long time friend" is lagi buang

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hope this becomes another buang case like NBG's
then some heads in CPIB sure have to go ..

CPIB will push the blame to AGC as latter has final say whether to proceed with charge(s) or for case to be dealt with departmentally. Could feature AG versus DCPIB in the ring, with PS PMO as referee in the blame game.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

CPIB will push the blame to AGC as latter has final say whether to proceed with charge(s) or for case to be dealt with departmentally. Could feature AG versus DCPIB in the ring, with PS PMO as referee in the blame game.

Dont talk cock lah! Have you no shame in what you say or write? :*:

The target has always been for Tey. These two overpaid civil serpents are just distractions. These two idiots would have been hauled in a long time ago if there was zero tolerance! :oIo: Even the way that CPIB brought the case against these two idiots is pathetic. Its a joke actually. Tey is the one that is going to get it for real and that is where the real story lies.

If CPIB wanted to get at civil serpents for such cases, you more than anyone else here should know that their targets are plentyful and interesting. :cool:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The target has always been for Tey. These two overpaid civil serpents are just distractions. These two idiots would have been hauled in a long time ago if there was zero tolerance! :oIo: Even the way that CPIB brought the case against these two idiots is pathetic. Its a joke actually. Tey is the one that is going to get it for real and that is where the real story lies.

If CPIB wanted to get at civil serpents for such cases, you more than anyone else here should know that their targets are plentyful and interesting. :cool:

And you think you are right? Hahahaaa.......... Good weekend.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

*Yawn*....

Please wait Mr Ionzu....do not jump Q. Before he show his skills, I'm still waiting for WMM to disclose why he say Shanmugam is an adulterer.

He will talk as if he know something (when he actually read it in the forum) and when asked, he will ask you to ask someone else. That is how much he knows.

No manners again! Was any body talking to you? Only children whose parents have no clue about how to bring them up will interrupt when adults are talking. ACS and RI students also do not behave like that.

And for the record, you and your kakis' attempt to silence me by mass zapping has failed. Your gang even zapped innocent bystander Tanakow to -41 just for saying that I write well. Why are Tanakow's points now +200? Because I PMed Uncle Sam and asked him to do something about it.

IMO the change to the rep system the day after both Tanakow's and my rep pts have been jacked up definitely has something to do with the behaviour of you and your Hokkien peng gang.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the one with no manners. i was talking to Ionzu NOT YOU. Stop trying to draw attention too yourself and talk/behave like a petty girl. I was also zapped so stop portraying that you are being bullied and trying to get sympathy. If you're scared to get zapped then donate to the forum when it was still open. You claimed to be rich but so stingy? This proves again that you are nothing but blowing hot air.

No manners again! Was any body talking to you? Only children whose parents have no clue about how to bring them up will interrupt when adults are talking. ACS and RI students also do not behave like that.

And for the record, you and your kakis' attempt to silence me by mass zapping has failed. Your gang even zapped innocent bystander Tanakow to -41 just for saying that I write well. Why are Tanakow's points now +200? Because I PMed Uncle Sam and asked him to do something about it.

IMO the change to the rep system the day after both Tanakow's and my rep pts have been jacked up definitely has something to do with the behaviour of you and your Hokkien peng gang.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

But it was still CPIB who decided to initiate the investigation and thinks it is strong enough to even submit to AGC for consideration. These idiots are very skilled in blaming others one.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think CPIB do not have many good people within. CheeHong Tey mentioned that one of the CPIB interviewers was angry and said something like it was people like him that has been giving many problems. This was the time where they are probably handling these 3 cases at the same time or very close together? Meaning the officers were feeling the heat and very stressed.

Maybe CPIB tried to bite off more than they can chew. They only have capability to deal with 1 big case at a time?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the one with no manners. i was talking to Ionzu NOT YOU. Stop trying to draw attention too yourself and talk/behave like a petty girl. I was also zapped so stop portraying that you are being bullied and trying to get sympathy. If you're scared to get zapped then donate to the forum when it was still open. You claimed to be rich but so stingy? This proves again that you are nothing but blowing hot air.

Bwahahaha. Ah Beng still don't know how to spell properly. Don't know when to use "to" instead of "too".

You were zapped by Uncle Sam and his clones. Gong Kia!

If you want to stalk me, reply to my post. Don't stalk me by sticking your butt into an existing conversation between me and Ionzu or somebody else. That's a cowardly and no big no small way of doing it. So simple also cannot understand. No wonder employers are complaining Gen Y Sinkies are hopeless and retarded.

My donations are all made to charitable causes that have absolutely nothing to do with Sinkies. Otherwise, I won't donate. Sinkies don't deserve my money. Pay tax is already a donation. Sinkies can go down on their knees and beg the PAPzis to give them back their CPF monies, spend Sinkie taxpayers' money in Sinkieland rather than abroad, blah, blah, blah. The presence of you and your ilk shows that this forum has a significant proportion of Sinkies. My money is better spent on charitable causes elsewhere. Got it?

Bird flu is coming to Sinkieland, don't forget to flush after you have used a public toilet.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

gawd... another secretary thinking she's a lawyer. enough already.

Goosh! Another monk or bearded old man who presumes to judge others when he himself is absolutely clueless about the subject matter being discussed. Click on the thread below - post #17. That this opportunity arose so soon without my even having to even look for it implies that there is something seriously wrong with the governance of Sinkieland.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...usic-at-0030hrs-midnite&p=1492339#post1492339

Last edited:

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal

For those who wants a better view of the new lady.

12617408.jpg

obviously she is the xiao er (small 2) mistress but wa lao eh, nowadays nus prof pay v low is it. no money for prostitutesmust use grades to pay and mistress also this kind of standard

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many young girls he actually had sex with... It must be tough satisfying all those students!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sigh....

I didn't even bother to edit my posting and it was posted immediately after I wrote it. For that short post of yours, you actually took more than 5 minutes to edit? Your english so power! LOL!

Btw "no big no small" is not a proper english word. The correct word is "disrespectful". Can't even write properly and must edit still so arrogant.

You just insulted almost all the people in this forum especially those who donated to keep the forum going! You are simply a cheapskate and freeloader. If you see Sinkie so lowly, then why you even bother to post here? You are so contradicting just like your postings.

Keep on repeating what I write like "you should have been aborted even before you are born". You must be a sinkie too, no creativity at all....many brudders here are at least better than you.

Today, 11:44 AM - WongMengMeng

Bwahahaha. Ah Beng still don't know how to spell properly. Don't know when to use "to" instead of "too".

You were zapped by Uncle Sam and his clones. Gong Kia!

If you want to stalk me, reply to my post. Don't stalk me by sticking your butt into an existing conversation between me and Ionzu or somebody else. That's a cowardly and no big no small way of doing it. So simple also cannot understand. No wonder employers are complaining Gen Y Sinkies are hopeless and retarded.

My donations are all made to charitable causes that have absolutely nothing to do with Sinkies. Otherwise, I won't donate. Sinkies don't deserve my money. Pay tax is already a donation. Sinkies can go down on their knees and beg the PAPzis to give them back their CPF monies, spend Sinkie taxpayers' money in Sinkieland rather than abroad, blah, blah, blah. The presence of you and your ilk shows that this forum has a significant proportion of Sinkies. My money is better spent on charitable causes elsewhere. Got it?

Bird flu is coming to Sinkieland, don't forget to flush after you have used a public toilet.

Last edited by WongMengMeng; Today at 11:51 AM.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

English very "powderful" loh. 2 lines also need to edit?

Goosh! Another monk or bearded old man who presumes to judge others when he himself is absolutely clueless about the subject matter being discussed. Click on the thread below - post #17. That this opportunity arose so soon without my even having to even look for it implies that there is something seriously wrong with the governance of Sinkieland.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...usic-at-0030hrs-midnite&p=1492339#post1492339

Last edited by WongMengMeng; Today at 12:40 PM.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun look at the face, just the figure. Looks like a good fuck IMHO. Men in their late 40s or 50s will like this. The ass is meaty.

01a49022.jpg