• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
unlike american chicks where grey matter concentrates in breast and butt area, sinkie chicks' grey matter is absent in the breast area but concentrates as chastity belt in golden cheebye area (and only to sinkie guys but not to amdk and niggers). as for sinke guys, grey matter diminishes with ns.

american chicks in the opening of the new breastaurant chain.

View attachment 29523

very profound!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rhetoric question may stimulate critical thinking.

smart is different from intelligent

idiot savants are intelligent too by the same definition. Rhetorical questions only invite open ended answers with no happy endings.

Nah its all good, Sinkies are dumb regardless of their academic achievements.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
idiot savants are intelligent too by the same definition. Rhetorical questions only invite open ended answers with no happy endings.

Nah its all good, Sinkies are dumb regardless of their academic achievements.

agree that to govern a country based on rule by law is dumb. agree that to favour foreigners and discriminate against citizens is dumb.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
agree that to govern a country based on rule by law is dumb. agree that to favour foreigners and discriminate against citizens is dumb.

that's when my smarts (vs my intelligence) comes in. i'm exiting, `nuff said.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG guys have b.lls?

I thought they lost them in NS

Maybe the people you know did , but not everyone. It depends on their material. The guys ( i use the term loosely in your case ) whom you know could have lost them doing NS, or may not have ever had them in the first place.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have never thought that women are more intelligent. look at the women in mediacock and SPH, you will know what matte are they made of? bitching around all day long without using their brains. remember how they tried to put Trump down in their daily articles before he won is good indicator that they are nothing but full of air, i reckon they used their cunt to think and i will be surprised if they have any thinking ability.:eek:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have never thought that women are more intelligent. look at the women in mediacock and SPH, you will know what matte are they made of? bitching around all day long without using their brains. remember how they tried to put Trump down in their daily articles before he won is good indicator that they are nothing but full of air, i reckon they used their cunt to think and i will be surprised if they have any thinking ability.:eek:

SPH girls are a disgrace to all SG ladies

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read up in net that they have done a survey that females IQ is getting better than males and they are holding many managerial positions in corporation.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPH girls are a disgrace to all SG ladies

I read up in net that they have done a survey that females IQ is getting better than males and they are holding many managerial positions in corporation.

come on, give me a break! no matter how pretty or brainy(if there is???!!!) a woman is, immediately when they see the jungle bird of a man, she will kneel down and call out "tor-long":rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on, give me a break! no matter how pretty or brainy(if there is???!!!) a woman is, immediately when they see the jungle bird of a man, she will kneel down and call out "tor-long":rolleyes:

Is this statement applicable to Ho Ching and Dr Lee Wei Ling

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The education system we know today favors women. Succeeding in the modern world requires empathy, teamwork and communication skills which tends to be stronger for women than men. But when it comes to scholaristic achievements, women fall far, far behind male counterparts. Just an observation. :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women are more meticulous and sensitive but they make bad bosses! they like to nit-pick and have no leeway for minor mistakes. oh...what a bitch! :rolleyes:

we are human after all, we communicate thru feelings and emotions, no logic involved.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it's in front of a nigger, it'll be "too-long".....
once you go dark, the rest is but a walk in the park!:wink:

archcherub

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a SG man, i can tell u that sg girls confirm more intelligent than us.
thats why so many of them are unmarried and single... ^.^

china girls are even more smarter... thats why fly over here to hook us dumb guys. hahaa