• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

This whore should have 2 fish hooks on each side of her labia lips, hook it to 2 horses and make them gallop opposite directions ....

两马分閪.

wapiang, moi was just imagining how this process will rook rike.. but hor, moi think it will not work, becock the fish hooks will tear the lips before it could even stretch rah. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

wapiang, moi was just imagining how this process will rook rike.. but hor, moi think it will not work, becock the fish hooks will tear the lips before it could even stretch rah. :biggrin:

Change to 2 or 4 big piece of these, industrial strength.
I realised she's got thick lips, so always need 4 of each side.

s0433978_sc7

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No it's precisely i didn't show off my achievements until now - after six years here - and only talked about my mistep in buying my first condo before the crash that JB bastards think and accused a woman had to sell her body when price crashed or just to buy a condo. An innocent person will never know how devious and no morals JB bastards are to even think of that as an option to buy condo.

Everything i am saying now is not to show off my achievements but stating the truth which i never thought much of it but looks like they are real achievements since you FCM and STD are so damn jealous of me to insinuate and insult non-stop.

The reason for moving my posts is tyranny as per zhihau's​ reply to my questioning him. And obviously you are lying to say "obviously that was not the reason" when my posts that were removed were about the truth of sexual harassment and defamation is a crime whereas bastards got away with it. So that was obviously the reason for the removal of posts.

Please don't use another:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument again, because Cottonmouth also clearly said "...who thinks she's somebody." :wink:
In other words, it's precisely because you are a vain woman who wants to show off your "achievements", which is why you want to try to dominate this forum; so whenever anyone strongly disagrees with you about certain issues or criticizes you (especially on those occasions when you are really 100% in the wrong), your strong desire to "save" your "face" causes you to spam your nonsense and/or lies in many threads (both those that were started by you and by others). :*: :rolleyes:
Instead, you should be "saving your face" in the correct way, i.e. by apologizing and refraining from making the same mistakes again, in order to gain a "good new face" by losing your "bad old face". :wink:

By the way, if zhihau resumes moving certain posts from this thread to the "Flame War" sub-forum again, I think he should also move your second post:

simply because that was obviously not the reason zhihau moved your posts, right? :wink:

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

hwaiting for stalker closet ghey to come in.. jiak popcorn first :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

hwaiting for stalker closet ghey to come in.. jiak popcorn first :biggrin:

A COWARD and evil FCM liar that only dare to attack me non-stop with lies while no guts to attack man aka you. FCM are always bullying the weak and then no shame to say the victims enjoy it while ownself kpkb non-stop of being victims of racial policies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stalker alert : Ghey rai riao. Ghey buaygamwan ghey post kena moved to rubbish chute wor :biggrin:

Ah meng

He has proven himself to be the vain and face conscious person that he is accusing me of. Always proven FCM always accuse others what they are themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This whore should have 4 fish hooks on each side of her labia lips, hook it to 2 horses and make them gallop opposite directions ....

两马分閪.
Tear her attention piece of fucking cunt into 8 pieces.

As usual your daotao zhihau will protect your slutty posts and they will remain here if i don't complain, or if i make noise all my posts kena removed together with yours. Sexual harassment and defamation with pride and no shame no conscience no repentance can only be done JB bastards like you. Evil FCM that deserved extermination is you in JB.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

A COWARD and evil FCM liar that only dare to attack me non-stop with lies while no guts to attack man aka you. FCM are always bullying the weak and then no shame to say the victims enjoy it while ownself kpkb non-stop of being victims of racial policies.

becock he is ghey rah...

The sign and symptoms of a ghey are rike that one...

flirting with same gender in this forum: normally hor, whenever there is a chance, people love to flirt with the opposite gender. but hor, if this ghey find flirting with same gender more interesting, targeting those he likes from their writing, chances are more that he ish a same-gender lover.

attention from same gender: he tries hard to get attention from a particular forummer. he will respond to that forummer getting his attention. then, watch whether he ish trying to bring them into a online relationship by talking about online friendship.. then it is a sign that he ish a closet homosexual.

:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

becock he is ghey rah...

The sign and symptoms of a ghey are rike that one...

flirting with same gender in this forum: normally hor, whenever there is a chance, people love to flirt with the opposite gender. but hor, if this ghey find flirting with same gender more interesting, targeting those he likes from their writing, chances are more that he ish a same-gender lover.

attention from same gender: he tries hard to get attention from a particular forummer. he will respond to that forummer getting his attention. then, watch whether he ish trying to bring them into a online relationship by talking about online friendship.. then it is a sign that he ish a closet homosexual.

:biggrin:

Seriously i don't care whether he is gay or not but i care how evil, scheming and shameless this FCM LIAR is to keep targeting me while a COWARD in front of you.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously i don't care whether he is gay or not but i care how evil, scheming and shameless this FCM LIAR is to keep targeting me while a COWARD in front of you.
he cock berry hard when i fuck him, but when u fuck him, bo reaction rah :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Taiwanese Girl Video - Why She Did Not Choose SG for Work

People Taiwanese want to earn higher salary also can kena twist to a material girl and chicken. Do you mudlander chinese call your wife daughters going for higher salary jobs as material girl and must be chicken? Don't be double standard and do to others what you don't want others to do to you. What if the material girl and chicken that you merrily and viciously malign to dead is a virgin? If your answer is you don't give a damn, then you should know why you deserved bigger bullies to take care of you FCM in mudland. What's fcm? You know i know heaven knows. You fcm deserved the title for all the evil that you did to me!

Evil devil fupikee answer is not just he don't give a damn but the victim enjoys it! How evil and shameless can FCM be?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new product would be called JB's Evil FCM Extermination by GINFREELY. Shiok!

This new product is unleashed by heaven. FOC. Everything has a time and place and this product will fall from the sky onto Evil FCM at an opportune time to be determined by heaven.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

hokay sister. :smile: hehe... at least unlike some gongcheebai useless shit who always like to provoke you to respond in main section thread and ending up mod throwing a perfectly ok IU thread to the rubbish chute.

people here talk about IU and this gongcheebai comes in to post provoking rubbish. mother fucker son.

u may disagree ... at least your nemesis cottonwool has some basic decorum and integrity :biggrin:

Hey you obviously got short memory. Cotton male slut was boasting he would ignore me everywhere except here and not only he was caught not a man of his words barely one day after that, since then he had replied to me more than once in the courtyard. That is, not a man of his words, zero integrity and that's of course what to expect from mudlander chinese bastards with no shame no conscience no repentance of their CRIME of sexual harassment and defamation and more of me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

But was that the only thing you posted in the posts that were moved from that thread by zhihau? :wink:

Hey don't act blur, the truth of sexual harassment and defamation is a crime and bastards here got away was the only thing ok unless you call calling the moderator names for repeatedly removing my posts as something. And my title calling cotton male slut is nothing considering his posts call me and other women slut everywhere and his posts were not removed for that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey why are jah shit's post dismissing my claim of sexual harassment and defamation and my post replying him on that removed? They are valid posts for discussion and reply. The truth of sexual harassment and defamation and much more CRIME of me by evil mudlander bastards and sinkie traitor dogs cannot and should not be hidden!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey don't act blur, the truth of sexual harassment and defamation is a crime and bastards here got away was the only thing ok unless you call calling the moderator names for repeatedly removing my posts as something. And my title calling cotton male slut is nothing considering his posts call me and other women slut everywhere and his posts were not removed for that.

Tua pao sian moderator zhihau just removed more posts from the IU suing for sexual harassment and defamation thread for no valid reason again. Basically as long as call mudlander names or call him names he will remove all the posts indiscriminately whereas people calling ME names he never removed their posts at all despite my repeated complaints. Go to the German thread and see the solid proof of the post maligning me a mistress. Whereas i call him a daotao of cotton male slut is cannot and post straight away remove here. Really shameless double standard hypocrite FUCKING CHINESE MALAYSIAN.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

gamxia hamida to mod again... :biggrin:

iu iu iu all the way :smile:

He is not doing justice but saving his own face. Anytime i call zhihau a daotao of cotton male slut and he will remove posts straight away. What a hypocrite considering he left the post in the German thread maligning me a mistress of the German despite my repeated protests. So other people call me mistress and the post is OK to remain but i call him daotao of cotton male slut and the post is not OK. Hypocrite tua pao sian moderator zhihau caught!