• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are PAP's Policies Killing Singapore?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ckmpd, once again, to be fair and credible, you should blame both the PAP and the vast majority of adult Sinkies who voted for them, simply because it:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Takes_two_to_tango_(idiom)
("It takes two to tango is a common idiomatic expression which suggests something in which more than one person or other entity are paired in an inextricably-related and active manner, occasionally with negative connotations.
The tango is a dance which requires two partners moving in relation to each other, sometimes in tandem, sometimes in opposition. The meaning of this expression has been extended to include any situation in which the two partners are by definition understood to be essential—as in, a marriage with only one partner ceases to be a marriage.
")

I would go further and blame those who only blindly voted for opposition parties just because they disliked/hated the PAP for whatever reasons and did nothing else that would significantly help Singapore to become a better place to live in.

If Sinkie opposition parties and their half a million voters are really that good, they should be meditating on the following saying everyday:
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
quoteinvestigator.com/2010/12/04/good-men-do

and organizing mass demonstrations and route marches of at least ten thousand people all over Singapore (especially all the HDB Estates, in order to ensure that the vast majority of Sinkies hear the leaders speak and, more importantly, see their brave actions, i.e. route marches) at least once every month until Singapore truly becomes a much better place to live in.

Unfortunately, the hard truth is that Singapore has been the way it has been for half a century simply because even the voters (most of whom are probably men) for opposition parties are cowards. :rolleyes: :(

And as I've said before, the even more cowardly opposition voters (at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the total valid voters) of them who voted for some opposition party at GE2011) flipped and voted for the PAP at last year's GE:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236371-Confession-Of-PAP-Supporter&p=2522911#post2522911

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in SG and I know that units in Brooks 1 and Brooks 2 are completely vacant. I see many shops are vacated in shopping malls. I see many restaurants are giving promotions to bring in customers. I see Metro and John Littles in bad shape. I see many properties cant get tenants. I see many unemployed Singaporeans. I see many homeless Singaporeans at East Coast Park

Yet more lies, the ' homeless' at East Coast Park are there by choice not by circumstances. Many of these people like the cool breeze so they choose to sleep there in the open. Once again facts dont matter to you. But it never matters to liars so whats new.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in SG and I know that units in Brooks 1 and Brooks 2 are completely vacant. I see many shops are vacated in shopping malls. I see many restaurants are giving promotions to bring in customers. I see Metro and John Littles in bad shape. I see many properties cant get tenants. I see many unemployed Singaporeans. I see many homeless Singaporeans at East Coast Park

Most of the forumers here the samsters are residing outside Sinkapok so they do not have first hand experience like what you have just mentioned.
They are truly post count keyboard warriors and "hearsay journalist", their experience are based on the time they were living in sinkapok and that
is at least 10 to 20 years ago as compared with your current hands on experience and reporting.

Your reporting is more realistic, pragmatic and accurate.

leongsam in NZ sleeping with the sheeps
eatshitndie in the bay area sipping coffee ogling at his landlady.
krafty in Aussie land
and many others

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the forumers here the samsters are residing outside Sinkapok so they do not have first hand experience like what you have just mentioned.
They are truly post count keyboard warriors and "hearsay journalist", their experience are based on the time they were living in sinkapok and that
is at least 10 to 20 years ago as compared with your current hands on experience and reporting.

Your reporting is more realistic. pragmatic and accurate.

krafty in Aussie land
and many others

Thanks, I give eye witness and current accounts. I dont rely on what's reported as many are inaccurate and are corrupt. That's why I can speak with conviction as I see and hear from Singaporeans who suffer under pap's tyranny. As I often say, I am blessed to be able to travel to where I want. But I love SG and dont want it to go extinct because of LHL and pap. The basic truth is that PAP is not doing well and is trying to hide the truths from Singaporeans. But we must open our eyes and see for ourselves what is happening to our lovely Singapore and try to reclaim its past glory

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

krafty in Aussie land
and many others

What I saw this morning is open for anyone to see. What I said abt shopping malls is also open to everyone who chooses to see

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Auckland is in far worse shape and so is Sydney.

Singapore is not perfect but it is still a lot better than most. That is why the people in Singapore are amongst the healthiest in the world and 1 in 6 is a millionaire.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I saw this morning is open for anyone to see. What I said abt shopping malls is also open to everyone who chooses to see

What you post is just like what Tracy used to post which is meant to turn the people against the PAP and cause dissatisfaction and unrest in our country. Very very sinister.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes pap policies not only kill Singaporeans but also foreigners . Those fts would not have died without pap opening the gate. Last year I made an attempt to record data once a life has been taken, and I gave up the count when is getting out of hand. In ratio of population wise it should rank among the highest in the world. Of course we have to exclude those of natural disaster.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANKARA, Turkey – Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Thursday, September 29, attacked Moody's after it downgraded the country's sovereign debt rating to "junk" status, appearing to suggest the ratings agency could be bought off.
"Put three-five cents extra money in their pockets and get the rating you want. This is how they work. We know where they get their instructions, we will always speak the truth,"

http://www.rappler.com/world/regions/middle-east/147747-erdogan-moodys-ratings-agency-bought-off
Following your logic, ALL news reports, research and any other stories (whether online, on TV, in the newspapers, magazines, etc.) should not be trusted, which also includes ALL of ckmpd's threads and posts! :eek:
Every human being should only trust what he/she can see/hear with his/her own eyes/ears in real life, right? :wink:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Auckland is in far worse shape and so is Sydney.

Singapore is not perfect but it is still a lot better than most. That is why the people in Singapore are amongst the healthiest in the world and 1 in 6 is a millionaire.

I like NZ and Australia but my heart is not with them. I love SG and I care for SG. If new zealanders find something wrong with Auckland, it is for them to sort it out. I find things are gg very wrong in SG

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I like NZ and Australia but my heart is not with them. I love SG and I care for SG. If new zealanders find something wrong with Auckland, it is for them to sort it out. I find things are gg very wrong in SG

If you truly loved SG you wouldn't be spreading falsehoods about the country here.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes pap policies not only kill Singaporeans but also foreigners . Those fts would not have died without pap opening the gate. Last year I made an attempt to record data once a life has been taken, and I gave up the count when is getting out of hand. In ratio of population wise it should rank among the highest in the world.

PAP has blood on its hands. Up to Oct, 55 deaths of foreign workers which are preventable. These are someone's sons

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love SG that's why I speak the truth abt the pap

Yet another lie. Your agenda is to bring down Singapore by making untruthful posts which cause discouragement and dismay. You seek to destroy the fabric of our country. Your supporters here are either just like you with the same agenda or are unthinking sheep that you can convince.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...compared with your current hands on experience and reporting.

Thanks, I give eye witness and current accounts. I dont rely on what's reported as many are inaccurate and are corrupt.
Following your logic, nobody should rely on YOUR "eye witness and current accounts", simply because they are also online reports, right? :wink:

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Following your logic, ALL news reports, research and any other stories (whether online, on TV, in the newspapers, magazines, etc.) should not be trusted, which also includes ALL of ckmpd's threads and posts! :eek:
Every human being should only trust what he/she can see/hear with his/her own eyes/ears in real life, right? :wink:

Of course there is a clear and distinct difference between TV, print media newspaper, magazine and our TRUSTED ckmpd.
One needs donations, sponsors, funding to maintain a large overhead of useless spineless staff, expensive equipment and leases
so is susceptible to prostitute their service to the top influential bidders while the other is a concerned citizen who loves and care for her own birthplace sinkapok.

Without our TRUSTED ckmpd constant reporting and honest criticism of the PAP government, more of sinkapok leeders would be slumbering in parliament.
It better to let ckmpd keep these sinkapok politicians on their toes then to let them sweep every flawed policies, failings and economics ills under AssLoong skirt.

Sinkies should be thankful and grateful to ckmpd for her selfless efforts and sacrifices.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Following your logic, nobody should rely on YOUR "eye witness and current accounts", simply because they are also online reports, right? :wink:

Like I say before there is a clear and distinct difference between TV, print media newspaper, magazine and our TRUSTED ckmpd.
One needs donations, sponsors, funding to maintain a large overhead of useless spineless staff, expensive equipment and leases
so is susceptible to prostitute their service to the top influential bidders while the other is a concerned citizen who loves and care for her own birthplace sinkapok.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is not to be trusted at all because no one should trust people who post twisted half truths. This evil scheme has some support here because many here are foreign agents while others are blind and unthinking sheep. His words are designed to cause confusion and internal problems.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is not to be trusted at all because no one should trust people who post twisted half truths. This evil scheme has some support here because many here are foreign agents while others are blind and unthinking sheep. His words are designed to cause confusion and internal problems.

We shld trust PAP and the ShittyTimes only, haha!