• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
why only MPs can discuss and debate over the house issue.
can involve more people like us?
The whole idea is to prevent Yang and Ling to talk. They are not MPs and cannot possibly rebut on the spot. Opposition MPs do not have full facts, ask what questions.

As usual, abusing Parliamentary process.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
being a novice at these matters, i have to ask:

Can this planned session be compared to a gathering where the CEO reads a speech…then the ceo's subordinates ask critical and tough questions without fear of reprisals?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This parliament is just a big wayang. "I have no share in the house and I am not in the committee". You are the head of the government and you can easily shut down the committee if you want to but your cunningness prevails.The parliament and the committee is your lethal weapon against the same sperms you came from. Stop your fucking wayang and respect the last will!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PM speech is one-sided. There is no mention of what he should do with the Oxley house ; whether he should comply to his father's will to demolish the house. This is the crux of the matter. Will he or will he not fulfill his father 's wish to have the house demolished ? If no, why ?

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he said issue statement 4 pariahmen debate, where r ll ze facts n evidens? ... his statemen wil surely not tel ze hole story ... lidat debate wat? ...

Last edited:

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
who dare to ask and ask who?????
we have a useless WP and have no ball to ask.
WP want to protect his 16k so will keep silence.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP is not a party to this shit he created, neither do they have any emails corresponded between the siblings, their respective lawyers.

How do you expect WP to ask any questions? And for that matter, his own PAP backbenchers.

Again, the whole Parliamentary process will be abused by Loong and his crony ministers who are involved in this surreptitious deal on 38Ox and the questionable appointment of Lucien.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is hoping that the country has forgotten what his father wanted.

After a domineering person dies, his children will fight. It is inevitable.

The PM speech is one-sided. There is no mention of what he should do with the Oxley house ; whether he should comply to his father's will to demolish the house. This is the crux of the matter. Will he or will he not fulfill his father 's wish to have the house demolished ? If no, why ?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely who dare to ask if he tells the government this is his father's house and he is fulfilling LKY's wish. He did not even lift a finger to persuade for the sake of his siblings. He is truly dishonorable and insincere.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
same question, bro say he lied in lumparleement, why is the speaker of house not pursuing?

why judiciary did not ask him to explain?

singapore is bigger than 1 man.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most likely, ze debate wil not b on issues dat pipz sexpected 2 c debated ...

dey all noe ah loon b stil b their boss ... which 1 of dem wil wan 2 break their own rice bowl? ...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
why he not apologizing to his siblings first? n offer to rid the neh/ hen n demolish the house immediately?

没诚意

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;cA9Xv7KSrh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9Xv7KSrh0[/video] ...
Posted by LHL at 7.31pm:
facebook.com/1511922802203754

"I will speak in Parliament on the matter of 38 Oxley Road on 3 July.

Watch my statement explaining this by clicking on the link below, or read the full text here: on.pmo.sg/2rvplEv. – LHL
"

"Statement by PM Lee Hsien Loong on 38 Oxley Road | Prime Minister‘s Office Singapore"
pmo.gov.sg/newsroom/statement-pm-lee-hsien-loong-38-oxley-road

PM Lee Hsien Loong | 19 June 2017

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong made the statement on 38 Oxley Road on 19 June 2017.

Good evening. Over the last week, Singaporeans have been disturbed and confused by news of the private dispute between my siblings and me. I deeply regret that this dispute has affected Singapore’s reputation and Singaporeans’ confidence in the Government.

As your Prime Minister, I apologise to you for this. And as the eldest of the siblings, it grieves me to think of the anguish that this would have caused our parents if they were still alive.

I had done everything possible to avoid this state of affairs. My father left the property at 38 Oxley Road to me as part of my equal share of his estate, but my siblings were not happy about this. I tried to deal with their unhappiness privately. I offered to transfer 38 Oxley Rd to my sister for a nominal $1. Unfortunately that offer failed. I then sold the house to my brother at a fair market valuation, and donated all my proceeds to charity.

I had hoped that this would satisfy them. There should be no reason for any further quarrel, since I no longer own the house and I do not take part in any Government decisions on the house. However, my siblings have decided to go out and make serious allegations publicly. For example, they say that I am using my position as Prime Minister to influence the Ministerial Committee chaired by DPM Teo Chee Hean. These allegations go beyond private and personal matters, and extend to the conduct of my office and the integrity of the Government.

Much as I would like to move on, and end a most unhappy experience for Singaporeans, these baseless accusations against the Government cannot be left unanswered. They must be and will be dealt with openly and refuted.

When Parliament sits on 3 July 2017, I will make a Ministerial Statement to refute the charges. All MPs will then have the opportunity to raise questions for themselves and their constituents. I have instructed that the PAP party whip be lifted. I urge all MPs, including the non-PAP MPs, to examine the issues thoroughly and question me and my Cabinet colleagues vigorously. I hope that this full, public airing in Parliament will dispel any doubts that have been planted and strengthen confidence in our institutions and our system of government.

I want to assure all Singaporeans that this matter will not distract me and my Cabinet colleagues from our responsibility to govern Singapore, and to deal with more important national issues, including the pressing economic and security challenges we face.

As public servants, my Ministers and I will always protect the integrity of our institutions, and uphold the strict standards separating private affairs from our public duties. We are determined to repair the damage that has been done to Singapore. We will continue to lead our nation and serve you to the best of our ability.