• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Academy Awards Tonight! MILF Actresses Flaunt Their Assets! Sun Ho Coming?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
all pales in comparison to raided whore

16-Apr17-Cover.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense, if she fucks a lot she should be youthful and not mention horny and wet. She should be sucking the youthfulness out from a man's cock.

From my expert opinion, she does not enjoy sex and she hates taking a cock in the mouth.

Rumour mill is she gone lesbo after affair breakup with Edmund Chen

Have a heart lah how many decades ago thing still want to use it against her. You never made mistakes in life?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is sad. I keep thinking of overripe fruit.

How come she's so bloated now? Kena humped too many times is it? Women in their late 20s and early 30s who have been screwing regularly tend to put on weight easily. I've seen so many of them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zoe Tay wins!

29377828.JPG

SINGAPORE — Call it a great comeback moment for the Queen of Caldecott.

Zoe Tay took the Best Actress Award, her first in 21 years, at the Star Awards 2017 show last night. Held at the MES Theatre at Mediacorp, all eyes had been on the 49-year-old to win an award for her role as a nurse stricken with cancer in You Can Be An Angel 2. There had been speculation that Rui En, 36, who “uglified” herself by putting on weight for her role as a housewife in If Only I Could, would snag the award.

But Tay emerged victorious, saying that “when I acted in this show, it was one of the happiest times of my life”.

She thanked the people she had worked with in her long career, but added that “I hope there will be a part 3 and part 4” for You Can Be An Angel.
“I want to thank my children, too,” she added, although she said “there are exams tomorrow, and you have to go to sleep early tonight”. Tay has three children with her husband, Philip Chionh.

Tay took to the stage with Chen Hanwei, who had been announced as the winner of the Best Actor award just moments before Tay took the Best Actress trophy.

http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/zoe-tay-wins-best-actress-star-awards

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chen%2BXiuli%2B%2528%25E9%2599%2588%25E7%25A7%2580%25E4%25B8%25BD%2529%2B%2528Florence%2BTan%2BSiew-lee%2529.jpg

This is one ex-Mediacock MILF I love to see again. Too bad she married and went to Taiwan already,

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a heart lah how many decades ago thing still want to use it against her. You never made mistakes in life?

Leave my this post here for what without the rest of the vital truth of the mudlander Sinkie clone Cottonmouth twisting and turning every thread into a slut shaming thread for sinkie traitor dogs to lick it up? He can call people slut i cannot state the fact of him twisting every thread to do that? Tua pao sian moderator view again of my post stating the truth deserved to go to rubbish bin while Cottonmouth slutty posts remain. Sinkies are always led by the nose by evil, scheming and shameless mudlander dogs here.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rising local star Julie Tan, 24, told reporters after Sunday's Star Awards she had decided to leave Mediacorp as a full-time artist.

It came after she failed to make the Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes list, The Straits Times reported. Tan, who was last year's winner for Best Supporting Actress, will not be renewing her contract with Mediacorp when it ends in June, but she will continue pursuing her passion in acting.

She promised to reveal more at a later date and told reporters: "There will be crossroads in life. Seven years ago, I made a decision to forgo my O levels, go to acting school and join show business. I've always been bold in my thinking. I'm grateful to the company, but now it is time for me to walk a different path."

Her time spent taking acting classes at the New York Film Academy last year might have been a push.

She said: "Since I went abroad, I felt some changes. People change, Julie Tan has changed, my thinking is different."

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rising local star Julie Tan, 24, told reporters after Sunday's Star Awards she had decided to leave Mediacorp as a full-time artist.

It came after she failed to make the Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes list, The Straits Times reported. Tan, who was last year's winner for Best Supporting Actress, will not be renewing her contract with Mediacorp when it ends in June, but she will continue pursuing her passion in acting.

She promised to reveal more at a later date and told reporters: "There will be crossroads in life. Seven years ago, I made a decision to forgo my O levels, go to acting school and join show business. I've always been bold in my thinking. I'm grateful to the company, but now it is time for me to walk a different path."

Her time spent taking acting classes at the New York Film Academy last year might have been a push.

She said: "Since I went abroad, I felt some changes. People change, Julie Tan has changed, my thinking is different."

Smart choice, Mediacorp is a sinking boat if you can see those 2 lao cheebye winning Best actress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tio bao already, all these starlets are also whores.

Mudlander bastards open mouth only is slander woman based on hot air. Got bf also can twist to tio bao. You jealous people got bf? Go find one yourself lah. Oh forgot you already got zhihau as your daotao here protecting your slutty talk posts.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She can try her luck in ang mor lands