• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Higher Parking Charges in WP Areas?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure of the exact date of implementation but URA/HDB parking charges for carparks located Hougang Central and Hougang St21 old interchange(kovan) has been charging "Peak" hours fee for some time liao. I only notice this "Peak" hour parking fee charges at in Hougang Areas, none in AMK. In fact, AMK Hub HDB carparks are FOC during sunday/public holidays. More and more carparks in Hougang are doing away with free parking, especially near wet markets and shopping centres.

Do these situation only happen in Hougang or are also implemented in other HDB estates around the island?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure of the exact date of implementation but URA/HDB parking charges for carparks located Hougang Central and Hougang St21 old interchange(kovan) has been charging "Peak" hours fee for some time liao. I only notice this "Peak" hour parking fee charges at in Hougang Areas, none in AMK. In fact, AMK Hub HDB carparks are FOC during sunday/public holidays. More and more carparks in Hougang are doing away with free parking, especially near wet markets and shopping centres.

Do these situation only happen in Hougang or are also implemented in other HDB estates around the island?

You are paranoid....people in Opposition GRC & HG...are walking backwards.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm pappy I'll standby the carpark aunties at HG 24/7 and summon them until pants drop.
Road blocks at every corner to in convenient those opposition.... tekan them hard