• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This is the last fucking straw! PRC shits jacking up prices for my Durians. Its war!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is the last fucking straw! PRC shits jacking up prices for my Durians. Its w

papsmear, u leemind me of those uncles at kopitiam.. simi oso can twist and twist, turn and turn until sibei farny.. except that they drivel in hokkien, unlike u who rite in england..Lol :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: This is the last fucking straw! PRC shits jacking up prices for my Durians. Its w

tiongs follow hip trends like lemmings leaping off cliffs. they were never (grape) wine drinkers and now they even send hordes of students to france to study wine making and wine tasting. anything originated in tiongland is useless and shitty, thus they have to follow others outside china to stay relevant.

http://www.onenewspage.com/n/Scienc...nts-imbibe-secrets-of-Burgundy-winemaking.htm

These are the same Tiongs that put Pepsi in the red wine to make it more drinkable? That is fucking disgusting. Does that mean they have created a demand for Pepsi and red wine in their country? This is what I mean. I know one Chinese family who bought their own winery in France to supply their store in China. I bet their customers are adding Pepsi to the wine they drink. Bloody uncouth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

papsmear, u leemind me of those uncles at kopitiam.. simi oso can twist and twist, turn and turn until sibei farny.. except that they drivel in hokkien, unlike u who rite in england..Lol :biggrin:

This is a digital
kopitiam mah. LOL. I am an amateur at twisting and turning compared to PAP and Leegime. Just come here and TCSS with my kakis.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whattya mean I'm funny? Whattya mean? They way I talk? What? Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it? You mean, let me understand this ... cuz I ... maybe its me, maybe I'm a little fucked up maybe. I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you. I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny? No, no I don't know. You said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. (yelling now) How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny?
Are you Singapore's "Tommy DeVito"? :p

[video=youtube;E84VqqCPI7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_DeSimone
wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Pesci
wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodfellas

[video=youtube;qo5jJpHtI1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo5jJpHtI1Y[/video]

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

lai riao lai riao...attention seeking bergin gay lai riao

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Err but have no problem with Tiongs buying posh singapore condos to push prices higher eh?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you Singapore's "Tommy DeVito"? :p

[video=youtube;E84VqqCPI7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_DeSimone
wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Pesci
wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodfellas

[video=youtube;qo5jJpHtI1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo5jJpHtI1Y[/video]

how the fuck do u even track something like that down?ur CSI skills is bar none,even better than SIRI.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These are the same Tiongs that put Pepsi in the red wine to make it more drinkable? That is fucking disgusting. Does that mean they have created a demand for Pepsi and red wine in their country? This is what I mean. I know one Chinese family who bought their own winery in France to supply their store in China. I bet their customers are adding Pepsi to the wine they drink. Bloody uncouth.

my friend opened a $696 bottle of bordeaux in a beijing restaurant and let it decant for 6.9 minutes in his glass. barely 69 seconds in decantation, a tiong waitress swooped in and poured a sugary soda into the half filled glass without asking. there was shock and awe. $696 of one of the most expensive reds aged to perfection for over 6.9 years in a $6.9m cellar was fucked up by a clueless ah tiong bu in 6.9 seconds, just like that. tiongs are not only crass but classless.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

bottom UPS expensive wine is PRC trademark rah :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

What was it last time we say? If eat durian don't drink coke or will die? Eat durian and drink beer will kena gout attack? Wonder what Deadpool thinks about this?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

how the fuck do u even track something like that down?ur CSI skills is bar none,even better than SIRI.
It's just a famous scene from a famous movie that I happen to remember quite clearly. :o

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

What was it last time we say? If eat durian don't drink coke or will die? Eat durian and drink beer will kena gout attack? Wonder what Deadpool thinks about this?

i jiak msw liulian and drank brandy the other day. i am still alive reh :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

i jiak msw liulian and drank brandy the other day. i am still alive reh :biggrin:

I never said durian and brandy got any problem what. But good lah you confirm brandy with durian safe.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

my friend opened a $696 bottle of bordeaux in a beijing restaurant and let it decant for 6.9 minutes in his glass. barely 69 seconds in decantation, a tiong waitress swooped in and poured a sugary soda into the half filled glass without asking. there was shock and awe. $696 of one of the most expensive reds aged to perfection for over 6.9 years in a $6.9m cellar was fucked up by a clueless ah tiong bu in 6.9 seconds, just like that. tiongs are not only crass but classless.

Your friend got bend the waitress over and slap her 69 times on the backside? The waitress's life is not worth $696.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Don't drink beer or any alcohol with lulian. Instead put some salt in one of the vacant shell compartments, add water and drink it. It will fight the "heatiness" from the lulian.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't drink beer or any alcohol with lulian. Instead put some salt in one of the vacant shell compartments, add water and drink it. It will fight the "heatiness" from the lulian.
moi ahma do the same too. when I was young I did tat too :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

How can this type of clueless and classless shits appreciate durian? I don't know why people say that these shits are upping the demand on durian. People who do not know what they are buying cannot be raising the demand for it.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can this type of clueless and classless shits appreciate durian? I don't know why people say that these shits are upping the demand on durian. People who do not know what they are buying cannot be raising the demand for it.

ah tiongs has a herd mentality. when one buy, the rest will follow. so demand sure go up rah :biggrin:

when I was in toyko recently, I walked into a donki tiam to get some asahi mints (below) for moi friends. an ah tiongs saw me counting and asked me why moi buy 10 cases of the black mints.

moi instant reaction was to troll the tiong. moi say these mints berry good for health and can "Jie" alcohol hangover. ah tiong beliep me and bought 200 cases. moi arm chio at his stoopidity.

:biggrin:

41Qmdtv9WbL.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your friend got bend the waitress over and slap her 69 times on the backside? The waitress's life is not worth $696.

waitress scolded back and claimed every tiong would ask for soda to mix with wine. doing anything unusual from tiong best practice is courting rebellion and trouble. tiongs are basically humanoid lemmings.