• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat something positive for the day about sg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
any good electric bikes to recommend?

Specialized.

032812top.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To ride a time trial bike efficiently you need to spend months getting used to the time trial position. Otherwise you won't even last 5 km hunched over the aero bars before the pain and fatigue kills you.

I am a simple rider, I know only bicycle like the RALEIGH, with hand bars, seat, front light, brakes, & with a dynamo....simple one....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a time trial bike. They are very hard to ride.

yes, it's not nimble enough like the colnago for nifty turns and many slowdowns, stops and go's. the pcn is not a good track for it. it's better to ride it at 3am on "straightaway" roads or freeways from point a to b to do time trials. or in a closed track.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah so!, if someone, tamper with the brakes, I fell off, breaking my teeth or someone remove the seat & it skewed my family heirloom, I can't claim insurance from my insurer?

I see school children playing with the bicycles, so far & like you say, are dumped all over the place. Wonder if there is any alarms, GPS tracking, in built cameras...can we dismantle the attachments?

just saw one at siglap linear park at the upper east coast road crossing...

IMG_4357.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To ride a time trial bike efficiently you need to spend months getting used to the time trial position. Otherwise you won't even last 5 km hunched over the aero bars before the pain and fatigue kills you.

i'm used to hunching while shitting but this is not shiok for long rides. did 11.5km yesterday before exchanging it back for the colnago. the time trial bike helps in overall fine-tuning as the seat is raised higher by an inch and that makes all the difference for my knees. will have to readjust my seat on the colnago.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
halsey can break it apart on the spot to reverse engineer.

I am still examining one, near me, for hidden cameras, silent alarm or any alarm....just curious on, how to dismantle the "important" stuffs, then, respray the darn thing to a different colour, change the seat & place in other fixtures....the bike is yours...ha ha ha ha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am still examining one, near me, for hidden cameras, silent alarm or any alarm....just curious on, how to dismantle the "important" stuffs, then, respray the darn thing to a different colour, change the seat & place in other fixtures....the bike is yours...ha ha ha ha

ride sharing bike still there after 1 week. can activate bike with app. but already have a lau ah pek collector vintage.

IMG_4376.JPG