• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

Chinks should stay in Chingland, go Paris for fuck??

Same goes for Shitskin motherfuckers, those filthy things should all remain in filthy India where they can rape and fuck each other's mothers, wives and slutty daughters.

You mudlander Chinese should remain in your JB shit hole caused by you letting your dogs barking nonstop and shit everywhere other than your own house.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ching whores are alike SPGs with big pussy, travel 100km to let them fuck, all these white cock worshipping cheap sluts.

You mudlander Chinese bastards are caught telling lies to slander again. Walk the talk lah bastards and don't just talk about walking the talk. Travel 100 km with chinese also can twist to become SPG. Pay money also can become travel to fuck and suck cock and more. Now everyone should know who don't walk the talk.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Help the Paris Chinese to protest police brutality! One kind Paris Chinese young man helped me when i was there.

you fucking bitch slut thought that visiting Lyon or vilareal makes you high class whore :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

you fucking bitch slut thought that visiting Lyon or vilareal makes you high class whore :oIo:

You fucking son of slut mudlander Chinese slanderer think you are high class slandering me with filthy lies nonstop. Thats how evil and hypocritical mudlander bastards here walk the talk.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't I say that Paris Chinese also got discrimination? Why the Paris Chinese young man can turn out so well and not like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell?

Why are Paris Chinese so high class compared to mudlander Chinese bastards that slandered me with filthy lies non-stop?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes sir, some cheap sinkie sluts take the short cuts to appear as high class by spending a few ks sgd travel to Europe and suck European cock and behave intimately with them to look sophisticated and high class..In actual fact they are cheap dirty whores.

Hahahaha that's how mudlander bastards walk the talk - by telling filthy lies of sinkies in the name of freedom of speech. But when others tell ugly truths of them with proof, they start painting others character black with filthy lies. That is, they can tell lies of others, people cannot tell truth of them. Evil hypocritical and low class mudlander bastards indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't I say that Paris Chinese also got discrimination? Why the Paris Chinese young man can turn out so well and not like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell?

Wow i walked beside the Paris Chinese young man and can feel how high class he is. Not like mudlander Chinese sons of sluts here who not only did not help me but turned around to trample fellow Chinese with filthy lies in all kinds all patterns from their slut family background.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

The word SLUT is tattooed on her forehead and TWO DOLLARS is tattoo across her smelly cunt. Go anywhere, anyone can tell that she's a daiso $2 cheap slut. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes sir, some cheap sinkie sluts take the short cuts to appear as high class by spending a few ks sgd travel to Europe and suck European cock and behave intimately with them to look sophisticated and high class..In actual fact they are cheap dirty whores.

So said a COWARD LIAR who dared not take up the NRIC virginity test challenge and yet insist to call others dirty whore and think he is high class and call himself gentleman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ching whores are alike SPGs with big pussy, travel 100km to let them fuck, all these white cock worshipping cheap sluts.

As usual, clear insinuating (who else besides me said 100 km travel?) insulting with filthy lies post remains, while my reply is removed. How to call you high class, mudlander moderator zhihau?

Oh btw that's how mudlanders​ here have been walking the talk by insinuating like this and insulting others with lies.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you mudlander dog zhihau one sided cock sucker moderation. Better don't complain angmoh bully you becos you bully me Chinese all the time allowing mudlander dogs filthy lies to trample me non-stop.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

This cheebye should be given one tight slap across her fucking cheebye face. :biggrin:

Heirs_Older_sister_slap.gif.gif

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinks should stay in Chingland, go Paris for fuck??

Same goes for Shitskin motherfuckers, those filthy things should all remain in filthy India where they can rape and fuck each other's mothers, wives and slutty daughters.
You mudlander Chinese should remain in your JB shit hole caused by you letting your dogs barking nonstop and shit everywhere other than your own house.
Are you talking about your real-life JB neighbours?
If yes, are you saying that Cottonmouth is one of them?
If yes again, why did you say the following to me four days ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2586699#post2586699
it's an obvious lie from bastard cottonmouth mouth that we are neighbours.
:confused:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha that's how mudlander bastards walk the talk - by telling filthy lies of sinkies in the name of freedom of speech. ... Evil hypocritical and low class mudlander bastards indeed.
I dare say that most of your sammyboy.com enemies are living in Singapore, while YOU are the one living in Malaysia, right? :wink:
So are you talking about YOURSELF "telling filthy lies of sinkies in the name of freedom of speech"? :wink:
Once again, please try to refrain from:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
("Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.")

But when others tell ugly truths of them with proof, they start painting others character black with filthy lies.
That is, they can tell lies of others, people cannot tell truth of them.
Do you mean YOU can tell lies about us, but we cannot tell the truth about you? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

The word SLUT is tattooed on her forehead and TWO DOLLARS is tattoo across her smelly cunt. Go anywhere, anyone can tell that she's a daiso $2 cheap slut. :biggrin:
Even if she's that cheap, I wouldn't want to buy her from Daiso! :p
By the way, I go to Daiso once every month, usually to buy:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236027-Soba (i.e. Japanese buckwheat noodles) is healthier than rice and wheat...
:o

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if she's that cheap, I wouldn't want to buy her from Daiso! :p
By the way, I go to Daiso once every month, usually to buy:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236027-Soba (i.e. Japanese buckwheat noodles) is healthier than rice and wheat...
:o

The idea is to resell this cheap jiuhu gaobu daiso slut. :biggrin:
Ah nehs will be willing to fuck her again and again for $2 per fuck. One Sunday at Serangoon, I will make $2000 off this whore's cheap old pussy. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Ah neh got no budget for this kind of thing, most prostitutes wouldn't even serve them even if they pay double. When they see a $2 whore willing to suck them like a hungry slut, they will be very happy. :biggrin: