• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huang Wen Yong...

jw5

Loyal
Just saw this on wikipedia. RIP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huang_Wenyong

"Huang Wenyong (25 July 1950 - 20 April 2013) was a Malaysia-born Chinese Singaporean actor. A veteran MediaCorp actor, he was among the first few batches of locally-trained actors to enter the local entertainment industry.

Huang joined the SBC's drama training class in the 1980s and has appeared in numerous dramas and sitcoms.[1] He is perhaps best known by his own generation for his appearance in The Awakening in which he played love interest to Xiang Yun's character and The Seletar Robbery during the 1980s. More recently, he is remembered for starring alongside Chew Chor Meng the long-running popular series Don't Worry, Be Happy (1996-2002) and its spin-off Lobang King.[2] Huang was been nominated for the Top 10 Most Popular Male Artistes every single year in the annual Star Awards since its inception in 1994.

Huang passed away in hospital on 20th April 2013.[3]Huang was previously subject to a death hoax earlier in the month, claiming that he had been diagnosed with terminal cancer.[4]There was public concern after Huang appeared visibly haggard during the 30th Anniversary Drama Show. He clarified that he had been suffering from stomach flu,[5]and had not recovered fully due to a hectic schedule and irregular meal times."

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
life is indeed short...

RIP, wenyong dage, your awakening series have left deep print in my memory.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
life is so short and so unpredictable
why so much bickerings and animosities here
settle all disputes and quarrels
seek peace and harmony for all
RIP Huang Wen Yong....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He die of what?

You all think he's a nice guy, but as an care-la-fare, you may not think so. I personally sen he man-handling one during one of those shoots in the much earlier days, when he was the top actor, with this woman Xiang Yun, also one of the early actress of the 4th rate broadcasting stations Mediacockadoo.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
people die already you still stir shit...?

He die of what?

You all think he's a nice guy, but as an care-la-fare, you may not think so. I personally sen he man-handling one during one of those shoots in the much earlier days, when he was the top actor, with this woman Xiang Yun, also one of the early actress of the 4th rate broadcasting stations Mediacockadoo.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kphuang.jpg

with his daughter​

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mediacork will use this to milk more money.....

If you don't believe just see tomorrow Stars Award 2013 show.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Although I'm no longer living in singapore I have to say I grew up watching his serials.

Whatever is his belief, may heaven bless his soul, no more pain no more sufferings. And may his family find peace and tranquillity and comfort that he is in a better place.