• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The stationary flat Earth

Do you think the Earth is flat and stationary?

• I'm not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flag of the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Maritime_Organization

[video=youtube;qcgxBTrmIhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcgxBTrmIhU[/video]

[video=youtube;xqnKmoZEuUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnKmoZEuUw[/video]

[video=youtube;GFv-1C4pMn4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFv-1C4pMn4[/video]​

Attachments

• Emblem_of_the_United_Nations.jpg
    Emblem_of_the_United_Nations.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 1,484
  • un.png
    un.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,509
  • 1280px-Flag_of_the_International_Maritime_Organization.jpg
    1280px-Flag_of_the_International_Maritime_Organization.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,484
Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;m-p21QyTVn4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-p21QyTVn4[/video]

[video=youtube;LZP_VZ_Ehvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZP_VZ_Ehvk[/video]

[video=youtube;ckxLruRc0xA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckxLruRc0xA[/video]​

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The standard gravity value is used in the calculation of rocket motor specific impulse (Isp), which is the first step to building and launching rocket. So the fact there are successful rocket launches using this specific impulse calculation already proven the existence of gravity.

https://www.diyspaceexploration.com/rocket-motor-specific-impulse/

"Isp is calculated a number of ways, the most common using average thrust and propellant flow values:
Isp_standard.png

Specific Impulse
Where m(dot) is your propellant mass flow rate and g is sea level acceleration of gravity. "

"Knowing how to determine Isp is not only important for determining efficiency, it’s also crucial when sizing your rocket, determining how much fuel is required for a given mission, and really affects every aspect of designing your rocket. This is the first crucial step in designing your own rocket."

I would say that "gravity" and "relativity" were concocted by those "scientists" in order to help them "prove" their own imagination of the universe. :wink:

[video=youtube;4J18e30zTyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J18e30zTyE[/video]

[video=youtube;EdBeobHx8YE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBeobHx8YE[/video]

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;PZLf52DQjPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZLf52DQjPc[/video]

[video=youtube;hdNFo5eWf9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdNFo5eWf9g[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, things don't fall down due to higher density than air. Satellites in orbit are in free fall in space - a vacuum with no air - is solid proof that things fall down due to gravity not density.

http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/circles/Lesson-4/Weightlessness-in-Orbit

"Weightlessness in Orbit

Earth-orbiting astronauts are weightless for the same reasons that riders of a free-falling amusement park ride or a free-falling elevator are weightless. They are weightless because there is no external contact force pushing or pulling upon their body. In each case, gravity is the only force acting upon their body. Being an action-at-a-distance force, it cannot be felt and therefore would not provide any sensation of their weight. But for certain, the orbiting astronauts weigh something; that is, there is a force of gravity acting upon their body. In fact, if it were not for the force of gravity, the astronauts would not be orbiting in circular motion. It is the force of gravity that supplies the centripetal force requirement to allow the inward acceleration that is characteristic of circular motion. The force of gravity is the only force acting upon their body. The astronauts are in free-fall. Like the falling amusement park rider and the falling elevator rider, the astronauts and their surroundings are falling towards the Earth under the sole influence of gravity. The astronauts and all their surroundings - the space station with its contents - are falling towards the Earth without colliding into it. Their tangential velocity allows them to remain in orbital motion while the force of gravity pulls them inward.

Many students believe that orbiting astronauts are weightless because they do not experience a force of gravity. So to presume that the absence of gravity is the cause of the weightlessness experienced by orbiting astronauts would be in violation of circular motion principles. If a person believes that the absence of gravity is the cause of their weightlessness, then that person is hard-pressed to come up with a reason for why the astronauts are orbiting in the first place. The fact is that there must be a force of gravity in order for there to be an orbit."

Like I said before, and as mentioned in some of the videos I've posted, it's density:

not "gravity". :wink:

But if flatearthers and globeearthers are still living together on Earth, "gravity" should still affect both, right? :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are truly delusional to deny the existence of this satellite in commercial service.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...TlWCR2BdWuaDQYBJQ&sig2=DVw6jETfA6iVIcCNK9nX6g

Satellite Name: Inmarsat-5F2 (Inmarsat 5F2, I5-AOR)
Position: 55° W (55° W)
NORAD: 40384
Cospar number: 2014-005A
Operator: Inmarsat plc
Launch date: 1-Feb-2015
Launch site: Baikonur Cosmodrome
Launch vehicle: Proton M
Launch mass (kg): 6104
Dry mass (kg): 3663
Manufacturer: Boeing (Hughes)
Model (bus): BSS-702HP
Orbit: GEO
Expected lifetime: 15 yrs.
Call sign:
Beacon(s): 4199V, 4199L,4199.5V, 4199.5L, 19700.5R, 19700.5L, 19702.5R, 19702.5L
Details:
89 Ka-band beams generated by two transmit and two receive apertures to provide high-speed broadband mobile satellite communication services up to 50Mbps to Atlantic Ocean Region. 6 Steerable spot beams to direct additional capacity where it is needed. Second satellite of Global Xpress network.

"satellite" communications = very high-tech radio, disguised as "satellites" to brainwash us. :o

What if it exploded ten seconds after the end of that video? :wink:
Or simply flew back down later? :wink:

The signals are caused by:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_wave#Propagation
wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_propagation
especially:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionospheric_propagation

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

"166) The “geostationary communications satellite” was first created by Freemason science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke and supposedly became science-fact just a decade later. Before this, radio, television, and navigation systems like LORAN and DECCA were already well-established and worked fine using only ground-based technologies. Nowadays huge fibre-optics cables connect the internet across oceans, gigantic cell towers triangulate GPS signals, and ionospheric propagation allows radio waves to be bounced all without the aid of the science-fiction best-seller known as “satellites.”"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I already proved to you the existence of satellites since 4 days ago by people able to predict the exact time of Iridium flares and see them. Which you just simply dismissed the solid proof as seeing shooting stars. But you can't answer my question can people predict the exact time of sporadic meteors I.e lone shooting star? The answer is can predict annual meteor showers but hard to predict sporadic meteors. Look at this video, this guy can predict the iridium flare appearance right down to a few minutes. If this is not iridium satellite, then please tell why this person shooting home video can predict this sporadic meteors so accurately?

That's similar to what Ed Chigliak said almost exactly two days ago, and my response to you is still the same as my response to him:

Therefore, I don't have to insist satellites don't exist, in order to prove the Earth is flat and stationary. :wink:

You say:
"Becos the existence of satellites in orbit is solid proof the earth is round and spinning"
whereas I would say:
"The stationary flat Earth is solid proof (or at least one of the proofs) that satellites don't exist."
:wink:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There's no need for any long thesis, simply because the Earth has already been proven to be flat and stationary.
Therefore, every true invention and discovery has been invented and discovered on this stationary flat Earth. :wink:

What kind of fucked up circular logic is that?!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
None have ever made it, I'm afraid. :o

Hello India also can make it - launched 20 satellites in half hour for many US customers, with Google being one of the customers - is good enough proof for you? Surely Google and other US customers no need to bluff for India. Btw India already reached Mars orbit in 2014.

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/isro-s...-20-satellites-in-orbit-in-26-minutes-1421878

India Launches Record 20 Satellites In 26 Minutes, Google Is A Customer
Reported by Pallav Bagla (with inputs from agencies) | Updated: Jun 22, 2016 18:36 IST

Story Highlights
India's space agency ISRO placed 20 satellites in space today.
More than half are for US, only 3 for India.

India competing for bigger share of $300 billion global space industry.
Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh: Shortly after 9 am, India successfully launched a rocket which deposited a record 20 satellites in 26 minutes - proof that the country's famously frugal space agency, ISRO, is headed for a larger slice of the lucrative commercial space market.

The rocket blasted off from the southern spaceport of Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh, carrying satellites mainly for international customers including the US, Germany and a Google-owned company.

It was the most satellites India has put in space at one go, though Russia set the record of 37 for a single launch in 2014.

Sponsored Content by Taboola
Affordable Status is Well Worth Moving to Welworth City
Provident Housing

Most of the satellites will enter orbit to observe and measure the Earth's atmosphere, while another aims to provide service for amateur radio operators.

"Each of these small objects that you are putting into space will carry out their own activity, which is independent of the other, and each of them will live a wonderful life for a finite period," Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) chairman A.S Kiran Kumar told NDTV, who described this morning's exercise as "a job well done."

The business of putting commercial satellites into space for a fee is growing as phone, Internet and other companies as well as countries seek greater and more high-tech communications.

India is competing with other international players for a greater share of that launch market, and is known for its low-cost space programme.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi hailed the 20-satellite record as a "monumental accomplishment", tweeting that "our space programme has time and again shown the transformative potential of science & technology in people's lives."

Last month India successfully launched its first mini space shuttle as it joined the global race to make reusable rockets.

The shuttle was reportedly developed on a budget of just one billion rupees ($14 million), a fraction of the billions of dollars spent by other nations' space programmes.

India in 2013 sent an unmanned rocket to orbit Mars at a cost of just $73 million, compared with NASA's Maven Mars mission which had a $671 million price tag.

Last edited:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calm calm. I didn't forget:smile: It is a discussion so let us be friendly and calm:smile:I know at present, nobody has dug deep enough. But when it happens at some point, afterall anything can happen in future, since the Earth is now flat with the surface of the world spread out like a pancake, then it is possible for things to fall through on the bottom side of this flat Earth. But ok ok I won't think about those stuff anymore:smile:

Once again, there is no "if" because it's not possible for humans to "dig deep enough", just like what I said to you about a week ago:

And even before that, I had already posted this:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
China don't just make their own trains. They also just launched their home made mobile telecom satellite to geostationary orbit.

http://www.spacedaily.com/m/reports/China_launches_first_mobile_telecom_satellite_999.html

China launches first mobile telecom satellite
by Staff Writers
Beijing (XNA) Aug 08, 2016

China on early Saturday successfully launched the first satellite for mobile telecommunication.

The Tiantong-01 satellite was launched at 00:22 a.m. Beijing Time, at southwestern China's Xichang Satellite Launch Center, with the Long March-3B carrier rocket.

It is the first satellite of China's home-made satellite mobile telecom system, and a key part of the country's space information infrastructure.

More geostationary satellites will be sent into orbit for the system.

Tiantong-01 was designed by China Academy of Space Technology and its ground service will be operated by China Telecom. It will establish a mobile network with ground facilities, providing services for China, the Middle East, Africa and other areas.

The Long March-3B carrier rocket was produced by China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology. It was the 232nd flight of the Long March series carrier rockets, and the 36th launch of the Long March-3B.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
China sent first man into space since 2003. NASA is fake? Russia is fake? This one also fake?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/october/15/newsid_3699000/3699842.stm

2003: China sends first man into space

China has succeeded in sending its first manned spacecraft into orbit, making it only the third country ever to send a human into space.
A Long March 2F rocket known as the Shenzhou V blasted off from the Gobi desert launch pad at 0900 (0100 GMT), and was orbiting Earth 10 minutes later.
On board was a single astronaut, Yang Liwei. He is expected to circle the planet 14 times, returning to Earth after a flight of about 22 hours.
President Hu Jintao was there for the launch, and said it was "the glory of our great motherland and a mark for the initial victory of the country's first manned space flight".
Elite club
Only the United States and the former Soviet Union have previously sent humans into space.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of fucked up circular logic is that?!
You obviously disagree because you still can't bring yourself to accept the fact that the Earth is indeed flat and stationary:
Eric Dubay, the maker of those videos I've posted so far (and there are many more I intend to post in the near future), already started such a blog some years ago:

200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

He also published a free e-book last year:
mediafire.com/download/l679prcg097ny8u/200+Proofs+Earth+is+Not+a+Spinning+Ball%21.pdf
Two months after that, he even bothered to record himself reading his own book out loud and published his audio recording (together with pictures) in the form of a YouTube video that has received over one million views in less than one year:
[video=youtube;h5i_iDyUTCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg[/video]

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is not iridium satellite, then please tell why this person shooting home video can predict this sporadic meteors so accurately?
If it's not a star, then it's probably a "satellite" aeroplane performing its regular duties to perpetuate the "satellite" hoax, I'm afraid. :o

[video=youtube;pvV9zZktq28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvV9zZktq28[/video]

"170) People even claim to see satellites with their naked eyes, but this is ridiculous considering they are smaller than a bus and allegedly 100+ miles away; It is impossible to see anything so small that far away. Even using telescopes, no one claims to discern the shape of satellites but rather describes seeing passing moving lights, which could easily be any number of things from airplanes to drones to shooting stars or other unidentified flying objects."

gizmodo.com/5916290/google-has-its-own-fleet-of-airplanes-to-map-the-world-in-3d

Why is the focus on satellites? This is probably due to the standard theory behind satt communication i.e. the satellite orbiting around a “globe” shaped earth. Debunk the theory of satellites and that opens the Pandora box of what actually the earth looks like (hence a point of argument for flat earthers).
Becos the existence of satellites in orbit is solid proof the earth is round and spinning. Not flat and stationary. That's why you have to insist satellites don't exist
You are truly delusional to deny the existence of this satellite in commercial service.
And I already proved to you the existence of satellites...
I'd like to add that it is globe-Earthers (including all the space agencies in the world) who are desperate to insist "satellites" exist, in order to prove that the Earth is a "sphere/globe".

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
What talking you southern part of earth is upside down? Gravity is pulling one towards the centre of the earth, so everyone on earth is right way up and not upside down. It's all relative and from perspective of the person and position if you say others are upside down.

In the first place, what's the force that you say is causing those upside down people on the southern part of earth to fall down from earth into space below them? Gravity is pulling towards the centre of earth. What's the force that pull people into space? And if there's no such force to pull them away then why need extra gravity to pull them back to earth?

And if you say the southern part is upside down then what about the equator? They are lying down horizontal? So if your theory of people at southern part need stronger gravity to pull them back, then what about those at equator? Also need medium strong gravity to pull them back? But according to below link, gravity is stronger at north pole than equator. So this proves that your upside down theory is wrong.

"The surface of the Earth is rotating, so it is not an inertial frame of reference. At latitudes nearer the Equator, the outward centrifugal force produced by Earth's rotation is larger than at polar latitudes. This counteracts the Earth's gravity to a small degree – up to a maximum of 0.3% at the Equator – and reduces the apparent downward acceleration of falling objects.

The second major reason for the difference in gravity at different latitudes is that the Earth's equatorial bulge (itself also caused by centrifugal force from rotation) causes objects at the Equator to be farther from the planet's centre than objects at the poles. Because the force due to gravitational attraction between two bodies (the Earth and the object being weighed) varies inversely with the square of the distance between them, an object at the Equator experiences a weaker gravitational pull than an object at the poles.

In combination, the equatorial bulge and the effects of the surface centrifugal force due to rotation mean that sea-level effective gravity increases from about 9.780 m/s2 at the Equator to about 9.832 m/s2 at the poles, so an object will weigh about 0.5% more at the poles than at the Equator."

firstly I am not advocating a flat earth concept. From my own observations and deduction a flat earth is more convincing than a round one.
I am just stating some of these observations here as they are puzzling to me. I have not written off the fact that the earth is indeed
round.

Sadly you provided some childish answers.
Take a big ball and stick a figurine on it and another one at the other side. Now go round to ask people is the bottom
figurine upside-down.
No wonder sinkies can accept the argument that "hawker gave extra 10 eggs because of my great status". Yeah , it is just relative and
prospective way of looking at thing.

secondly , i did not said things are falling off the surface at the southern bottom of a round earth because there is a force pulling them.
now visualizes the ball and figurines is as big as the earth and you put it into outer space.
Won't the bottom figurine falls off [if it is not glue onto the ball] , it falls simply due to it's mass.

thirdly , you go on to quote gravitational attraction between two bodies , centrifugal force , equatorial bulge.
All these I already knew and I can got tons of information more by googling.
I take them with a pinch of salt.

fourthly , there is no need to get too exited in this. Either earth is flat or round is not the issue. We still work , eat ,sleep.
Life goes on. flat/round earth is just an intriguing subject. If it flat why is the fact hidden ?
Flat/Round earth does not affect you life like it does if you vote the wrong people to run the country.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calm calm. I didn't forget:smile: It is a discussion so let us be friendly and calm:smile:...
But ok ok I won't think about those stuff anymore:smile:
:eek: Have you finally voted "Yes"? :confused:
Has my patience finally paid off? :p

Almost exactly ten days ago:
baby boy I haven't agree that Earth is flat but I am willing to see your point:p and stop rebutting. So i won't vote against nor for it:p
I'll wait patiently for you to slowly change your mind, before finally voting "Yes". :p
Hehe:p Anyway I am going to bed now and come back to read tmr. Goodnight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are madder than a march Hare to think there are aeroplanes flying around pretending to be satellites. Already told you even India that cannot send man to space also can send 20 satellites to space in half an hour. USA so pathetic must send aeroplanes to go pretend to be satellites?

If it's not a star, then it's probably a "satellite" aeroplane performing its regular duties to perpetuate the "satellite" hoax, I'm afraid. :o

[video=youtube;pvV9zZktq28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvV9zZktq28[/video]

"170) People even claim to see satellites with their naked eyes, but this is ridiculous considering they are smaller than a bus and allegedly 100+ miles away; It is impossible to see anything so small that far away. Even using telescopes, no one claims to discern the shape of satellites but rather describes seeing passing moving lights, which could easily be any number of things from airplanes to drones to shooting stars or other unidentified flying objects."

gizmodo.com/5916290/google-has-its-own-fleet-of-airplanes-to-map-the-world-in-3d

I'd like to add that it is globe-Earthers (including all the space agencies in the world) who are desperate to insist "satellites" exist, in order to prove that the Earth is a "sphere/globe".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right who is the one with childish reply now. I quote physics cannot meh? The physics I quoted are supported by real life applications of rocket launches and satellites in orbit I.e good enough proof that the physics are correct to at least 90%.

In contrast your insistence that things are falling off at the southern part of earth due to mass without gravity is child's play based on nothing. Mass without gravity can fall meh? And what has voting wrong people to run the country got anything to do with this discussion?

firstly I am not advocating a flat earth concept. From my own observations and deduction a flat earth is more convincing than a round one.
I am just stating some of these observations here as they are puzzling to me. I have not written off the fact that the earth is indeed
round.

Sadly you provided some childish answers.
Take a big ball and stick a figurine on it and another one at the other side. Now go round to ask people is the bottom
figurine upside-down.
No wonder sinkies can accept the argument that "hawker gave extra 10 eggs because of my great status". Yeah , it is just relative and
prospective way of looking at thing.

secondly , i did not said things are falling off the surface at the southern bottom of a round earth because there is a force pulling them.
now visualizes the ball and figurines is as big as the earth and you put it into outer space.
Won't the bottom figurine falls off [if it is not glue onto the ball] , it falls simply due to it's mass.

thirdly , you go on to quote gravitational attraction between two bodies , centrifugal force , equatorial bulge.
All these I already knew and I can got tons of information more by googling.
I take them with a pinch of salt.

fourthly , there is no need to get too exited in this. Either earth is flat or round is not the issue. We still work , eat ,sleep.
Life goes on. flat/round earth is just an intriguing subject. If it flat why is the fact hidden ?
Flat/Round earth does not affect you life like it does if you vote the wrong people to run the country.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You obviously disagree because you still can't bring yourself to accept the fact that the Earth is indeed flat and stationary:

It is you who is the delusional one insisting on a flat stationary earth when there are so many credible sources, independent sources with precise mathematical calculations to prove that the earth is spherical and in motion.

If you have troubles with laws of inertia, laws of motion, Pythagoras theorem as well as trigonometry, kindly educate yourself in quality science rather than pseudo science.

The world is capable of advancing because we've dispelled these hocus pocus with clear and repeatable scientific methods.

Want to prove the earth is flat and stationary? Go do it at a global stage. Don't say I haven't pointed you the way, just take a picture of USA from Singapore, your flat earth theory will be firmly established in History. Look, I may even kiss your ass for it.

But for now, go gather your proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here going on one way ticket to MARS in 2027?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_One

Mars One is an organization based in the Netherlands that has proposed to land the first humans on Mars and establish a permanent human colony there by 2027.[1] The private spaceflight project is led by Dutch entrepreneur Bas Lansdorp, who announced the Mars One project in May 2012.[2] The project's schedule, technical and financial feasibility, as well as ethics, have been criticized by scientists, engineers and those in the aerospace industry.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]

Mars One's original concept included launching a robotic lander and orbiter as early as 2016 to be followed by a human crew of four in 2022. Organizers plan for the crew to be selected from applicants who paid an administrative fee, to become the first permanent residents of Mars with no plan of returning to Earth.

Mars One selected a third-round pool of astronaut candidates in 2015 of 100 people — "50 men and 50 women who successfully passed the second round. The candidates come from all around the world, namely 39 from the Americas, 31 from Europe, 16 from Asia, 7 from Africa, and 7 from Oceania".

In a video posted on 19 of March 2015, Lansdorp said that because of delays in the robotic precursor mission, the first crew will not set down on Mars until 2027.[35] In August 2015, Lansdorp reiterated that their 12-year plan for landing humans on Mars by 2027 is subject to constant improvement and updates.