• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MRT Hog Tiwari Akshat has a cluster working in Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ

For example:
Sanman Shetty
Head of Trade & Supply Chain Finance Sales, Transaction Banking Office for Asia & Oceania at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
University of Mumbai

Pradeep Kejriwal
Vice President at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar in Odisha

Saravanan Santhanam
Vice President, Project Finance at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli in Tamil Nadu

Surya Ramakrishanan
Assistant Vice President at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
(didn't list education in LinkedIn)

Archana Khemka
Credit Manager at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research in Mumbai

It's not known how many native Singaporeans are employed at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ in Singapore.

source:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...45683132154203[/B]

Saravanan is the only southern ah neh, the rest are northern ah nehs.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tiwari threatens media with lawsuit

Fuck this ah pundehs.

What is Mitsubishi bank ?
N why all ah nehs inside.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

datz nonsense ...

ze fact dat employers picked a non sinkielan degree 2 a sinkielan 1 shows dat sinkielan uni degrees r worthless ... no matter how loud dey blow their own trumpet, employers stil noe bestest! ...

employers now prefer nehs without valid degrees than sinkies with real paper qualifications based on the prevailing best practice and thinking among mnc executives that i.t. operations are best outsourced to neh contractors to trim cost and expedite frequent, constant and regular software upgrades requiring coding, recoding, debugging, testing, maintenance. i.t. workers after picking up on the job training and experience (stuff not taught in universities) will move on to other firms and careers quickly and new hires will have to replace them in every 6.9-month cycle. bank hr's cannot cope with this churn and bo pian have to rely on i.t. contractors to manage everything from hiring to complying with sla's and business demands. instead of kpkbing, sinkies can start their own i.t. contracting firms. if nehs can do it and go global with i.t. contracting, why can't sinkies?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Big corporations in Sinkapore favour hiring these Ah Nehs because these Nehs spread positive aura inside the offices through their notorious body odour.

jw5

Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

They should have their own aircraft, so that the spoilt brats can kick the back of the seats of other kids and wail to their hearts' content.

Correct.indians must be ban on MRT.
They can only take Indian bus Indian cab
Indian uber grab.
N stay only in little India.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

This fucking indian shitskin swine dog must be made an example.
His throat will be slit and his corpse will be hung and whipped.

12249614_10156272055755501_6039037489528903597_n.jpg

From the background, the photo was taken in a condo unit around Kim Seng Promenade facing city.

jw5

Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

His spoilt brat must be keeping him awake all night. Serves him right.

12249614_10156272055755501_6039037489528903597_n.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This indian desi whore should be stripped naked in Little india, let every shitskin fuck her smelly cunt.
18489922_1993416230684119_1739011924178219801_o.jpg
these pariah bastards had the temerity to put their kid's slippers on the seat, dirtying them for the next commuter.
moreover, there are people standing and the blardy bag takes precedence over the other commuters' comfort and convenience? what blardy fucking nonsense. if i was there, i'd jolly well tell these inconsiderate pariah bastards off, same as what i did to a bastard keling at swampy airport when he put his feet on a chair and deprived my kids of a seat.
...followed by 10,000 hours of community service?
a pariah / junkyard dog would do a better job in fertilizing the grass with a better class of shit :cool:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

datz nonsense ...

ze fact dat employers picked a non sinkielan degree 2 a sinkielan 1 shows dat sinkielan uni degrees r worthless ... no matter how loud dey blow their own trumpet, employers stil noe bestest! ...

Don't forget that if you are a male Sinkie you have reservist obligations & expect a wage where they can afford a home & a wife in Spore.

Foreigners can live on less because they probably plan to move on.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just look at the way he crossed his right leg. Super anti social behaviour. Very sad.

jw5

Loyal

The really high ranking positions are based in Japan. The ones held by these chaps are all pawns only. Recruited by the regional head of HR who is also a pawn.

in japs coys, all hi ranking position r held by japs ...

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm writing in to the bank to question them about their foreign employee in Singapore and their unacceptable behaviour. I suggest you all can do the same, even anonymously.

Make sure this Indian loses his job and his family gets deported from Singapore. These people need to know their place over here.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck this Pundek....and fuck the LTA for for their open stroller policy in all public transport. We don't have to be a genius to realised that that fucked up policy was to cater to these Foreign Pundeks who love clogging our buses with their baby strollers and their newly purchased luggages from Mustafa Centre.

The disgraceful issue is this Ah Neh got the audacity to threaten that good Sinkie with a lawsuit. You don't see many foreigners acting as overlords over the locals in other countries. They don't dare for fear of reprisals from the natives. Only in Sinkapore, foreigners are acting this way because they know they are the pampered bastards of this PAP regime.

Pampered. bastards by a bastard Prime Minister.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm writing in to the bank to question them about their foreign employee in Singapore and their unacceptable behaviour. I suggest you all can do the same, even anonymously.

Make sure this Indian loses his job and his family gets deported from Singapore. These people need to know their place over here.

Can you cc a copy to prime minister Abe and post a copy on this thread ? Abe would like to view the pic above.
Hopefully Nikkei and other Simbun also pick up your letter. Thanks.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you cc a copy to prime minister Abe and post a copy on this thread ? Abe would like to view the pic above.
Hopefully Nikkei and other Simbun also pick up your letter. Thanks.

I seriously doubt Abe would interest himself with such matters.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I seriously doubt Abe would interest himself with such matters.

Agreed. Japanese dont behave like that in our mrt trains. Let alone a vp of a japanese bank.
Our Blanga workers behave so much better than him. Shame on this vp of a japanese bank.